News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Need for mature catfights

• 21 Replies

Offline Jeff1235

Need for mature catfights
« on: January 03, 2017, 03:44:59 PM »
Hoping that 2017 will b the start of some producers that involve more and more mature women ,  only 1 ting better in life that a good catfight and that's a good mature catfight  ;D

Offline billyk123

• God Member
Re: Need for mature catfights
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 06:25:05 PM »
I hear ya Jeff  !!!!!

its gonna happen   ;D

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 09:08:00 PM »
+ 1

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 01:29:37 AM »
I second that!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 02:27:51 PM »
Agreed.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 07:55:33 PM »
 Mature fights are good, Or a mature vs younger. But then ive seen 1 or 2 vids with ladies in their late 50's n early 60's. Who still looked good, n some who shouldn't be filmed. But then its all a matter of what 1 likes. Where can 1 find a good mature catfight on tape now days
jjb

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 09:06:00 PM »
E-C-C are about the best ones around for contests between mature women. They don't feature enough actual fighting for my tastes (there are more sexfights and titfights than catfights) but at least they're on the right path and recognize the interest a lot of us have for competition between more mature (and realistic) combatants.  And I've found them to be very good and have an honest interest in what they are doing which is a great sign.

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 10:38:36 PM »
  What site sells a good catfight between older women. Not counting Dt, n Steel Kittens.
jjb

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 07:40:34 AM »
Not sure, but by "ECC" I think Dave2213 is referring to Catfight-Connection (their videos are numbered ECC123 etc.)  If so, I totally agree with his comments.  Their scripted titfights/sexfights are not rough and intense enough for my tastes either, but yes they are on the right path and they do have a genuine interest in what they are doing, and they listen to feedback and customer ideas.  It's the only company I have a membership with.

I hope they evolve to being as close as possible to "RAZ" type catfights or erotic body fights - wild, sexy, lusty catfghting that simultaneously drives the women to arousal and pussy fighting.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 09:23:18 PM »
Yup - as Maine pointed out, Catfight Connection are the producers of the E-C-C series of videos.  I've only got a couple but they are definitely targeting the areas that I like...good believable action between matures. Lots of  sexfights and titfights as mentioned but they have released a few really good fights between matures as well.

They also have a number of younger ladies on their roster as well so there is something for almost everyone
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:54:03 AM by Dave2213 »

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 08:33:32 AM »
Once again I agree with Dave's comments.  I have been a member of Catfight Connection for several years and for those of you who are not aware, as a member you get to download all of their updates, which include 2 new fights per month (filmed in 2 parts so roughly 1 update per week), plus a bonus video of each fight (filmed from a second camera at a different angle), plus pictures of each fight video, which can be 100 pics or more.  You can download 2 of their older videos per month as well. All for less than $20 a month.  A pretty fair deal I think.  They get it and are trying to produce well-staged erotic titfights, sexfights and catfights with both younger and mature women.  My personal hope is they can reach the point where their fight videos are as close as possible to "Raz" artwork style catfights where catfighting and sexfighting are combined.  I think that is what many of us imagine.  That level of intensity is hard to achieve with live models but they are really trying. 

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 09:45:15 PM »
So all their fights are staged?

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 09:48:22 PM »
 Any older vs younger topless matches on the site
jjb

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 09:39:04 PM »
Yes, CC's fights are all scripted and not real fighting.  Which is fine for me because I'm looking for erotic body fighting that is highly intense, very sexy but not real.   Most real wrestling and fighting is not that sexy and erotic to me.  They also feature younger and mature women which I like and that is very hard to find.   As to older vs younger topless matches, yes they have that, with younger maybe being 30 something vs older being early 50's.  Not surprising, it seems to be very hard to find women older than early 50's who will make these type of videos.

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 02:11:40 AM »
We are just not into anything scripted - give us competitive amateur females (old or young) going at it hard to see who the better woman is that day!