News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 71 -- Dena versus Zarah

• 4 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 71 -- Dena versus Zarah
« on: January 03, 2017, 11:22:49 PM »
Who will win this Apartment Wrestling Match of the newcomers?  This match-up presents some contrasting styles.  Zarah is just the kind of girl that Dena plans to dominate in the Apartment.  Will she get it done or will she end up the victim of what might be a better trained and prepared fighter? 

Dena (5’5 120 lbs 26 y/o) lives near Fresno.  She is a bartender in a local night spot, works as a hairdresser and occasionally works as a model in the area.  Dena recently dropped out of college, and completed beauty school.  Her goal is to own her own salon.  She views Apartment Wrestling as an opportunity to make that happen.  Dena’s response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter – “Most of those girls are pampered little princess types.  I have worked for everything in my life.  My toughness and hard work will help me succeed.  I will kick ass!!!”

verus

Zarah (5'4 110 lbs  23 y/o) lives near San Francisco.  She is self-employed as the COO of a small technology start-up in Silicon Valley.  Her family is originally from India and they are quite wealthy.  This wealth has enabled Zarah to get a business degree from NYU and not to pursue her career as a young entrepreneur.  She stays remarkably fit and does some modeling on a part-time basis.  She thinks her focus and discipline makes her a star in the making in the apartment fighting realm.  Zarah's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I've got the best trainers, the best resume, and the best looks of all the fighters at the Club.  This is just one more challenge for me to overcome, and I always break down and overcome anything that challenges me.  The other women in the Club would do best to stay out of my way.  I'm destined to be a champion." 

FYI -- Zarah is a member here at FCF that thinks she is tough enough to enter the Apartment.  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=48846

Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 71 -- Dena versus Zarah
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 02:31:57 PM »
love the evenly divide crowd rooting on their favorites throughout the fight.  Will have the story up soon.  :)

Offline PrincessZarah

• You can hate me, but you won't scare me.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 07:18:56 AM »
love the evenly divide crowd rooting on their favorites throughout the fight.  Will have the story up soon.  :)

And of course the people chose correctly. Well done. I'm glad the AWC will get a proper introduction to me. ;)

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 04:41:44 AM »
welcome Zarah! :)
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 06:35:36 AM »
The story is up in the stories section and it is also posted on the Apartment Wrestling Club website.  http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-71-dena-versus-zarah/