News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dani's Revenge!??????

• 7 Replies

Offline femffan22

• God Member
Dani's Revenge!??????
« on: January 05, 2017, 07:35:48 AM »
This is a fight between two Big sexy women Rain and Shae.  Rain and her former friend Dani a smaller girl had a fight at a local bar, or a severe beatdown of Dani. Dani got her cousin Shae to avenge her loss because Dani is no match for Rain who is big tough and sexy.

See MistressVickys account of the Rain/Dani fight it is amazing!

Shae is slightly bigger than rain and has some fighting experience but Rain is equally as tough. Will Shae avenge the beatdown of her cousin Dani, or will Rain beat Shae's ass and further humiliate Dani??

Rain is 5'7" 165lbs 40DD

Shae is 5'8" 175 lbs and 42G

Offline femffan22

• God Member
Re: Dani's Revenge!??????
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 07:36:43 AM »
Dani

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 07:42:21 AM »
Rain

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 07:43:23 AM »
Shae

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 07:54:33 AM »
Rain

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 08:00:07 AM »
Shae

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 03:42:36 PM »
Rain

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 08:22:53 PM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

This is Dani, and I want to tell you what happens when my cousin Shae seen me all beat up, and makes me tell her how Rain knocked the shit out of me, and humiliated me over and over again until she drained every last drop of my dignity from me. Shae is infuriated and she decides to go back to the bar with me, and knock the shit out of Rain and humiliate her even worse than she humiliated me.

Shae walks into the bar, and I'm right behind her. She walks right up to Rain screaming, “you're the slut that beat up my cousin Dani. How would you like it if I beat you up and humiliate you even worse than you humiliated my cousin.” Rain has a fuckin attitude, and she makes a fist with her right hand, and she punches Shae “bang,” right in her nose, making Shea's nose bleed, and Shae stumbles backwards on her high heels. Shae has an explosive temper, and she puts her hand to her nose, and seeing her own blood, Shae loses her temper, and she lunges right at Rain. Rain starts to pull her right fist back to punch Shae in her face, but before she has a chance to throw her punch, Shae leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around Rain's waist. She grabs her hair with both of her hands, and she starts wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. She's ripping handfuls of hair out of Rain's head, and Rain is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, LET GO,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of her, until Rain loses her balance, and she falls right over onto the floor of the bar with a “bang,” and Shae is right on top of her. “OOFF,” she knocks some of the air out of Rain, and Shae is right on top of Rain.

She sits up on Rain's stomach, and she grabs her hair with both of her hands. Shae is enraged, her face is beet red, and she shoves Rain's head down, “bang,” right against the concrete floor of the bar. She bounces her fuckin head right off of the cement, and then she holds Rain's head up, screaming insanely right in Rain's face, “You think you're so fuckin tough.” She shoves Rain's head down, “bang,” right against the hard cement. Then she holds her head up, screaming in her shocked face again, “You not  so tough, you're a fuckin bully that picks on women that are much smaller than her.” Rain's face starts turning red as she starts bucking, and kicking screaming, “get off of me you fat cow.” Shae grows visibly angry and she shoves Rain's head down, “bang,” right against the hard concrete again, screaming, I heard that you made my cousin moo like a cow bitch. Now I'm going to make you moo like a fuckin cow, and you're going to show everyone just who the real cow is.

Rain is still bucking and kicking and screaming, “GET OFF OF ME COW,” and Rain's hands are free. Rain reaches up and she takes her long, sharp fingernails, and she starts raking her nails down the top of Shae's breasts, under her low cut pink dress.” Shae shoves Rain's head down again, but rain is ripping Shae's right breast, and she raises her other hand up and she starts scratching at Shae's face.” Shae screams, “AAAHHH, YOU FUCKIN BITCH,” as she leaps up off of Shae, trying to get to her feet, but she trips over Rain's feet and she falls over onto her ass next to Rain. You can see blood right through Shae's bra and dress, and she's rubbing her aching breast, and putting her other hand to her scratched up face, and Shae screams, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin whore, you scratched my face, my tits.” Shae is infuriated and slowly she gets to her feet. Rain sits up and she gets to her feet too, and she holds her fists up screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you. I'm going to knock you silly, and then I'm going to humiliate you even worse than I humiliated your skank cousin.” Shae pulls her left fist back, and she goes after Rain screaming, “you scratched up my face, I'm fuckin bleeding.” She sends her fist full force, right at Rain's face, but quickly steps to the side and out of the way, and Shae's punch goes right past Rain. Her punch misses Rain completely, and Shae gets this totally shocked look on her face as she goes stumbling right past Rain quite off balance.

A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Shae regains her balance, and she spins right back around to face Rain again, but as she does, Rain just goes plowing into Shae, full force, and Shae isn't ready for her. She grabs Shae's pink dress and she shoves Shae back hard. Shae's dress rips right off of her body in Rain's hands, as Shae goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the bar hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Shae bounces up off of the concrete, and she's just standing there in her huge pink bra and little pink lace panties, and the crowd is going crazy. Now Shae is really shocked, and before she knows anything, Rain steps forward, and she punches Shae, “boom,” right into her stomach. She coughs “ha,” as she grabs her stomach, and she leans forward. Then as she lets go of her stomach and stands up straight again, Rain pulls her left fist back and she plows it, “bang,” right into the rounded bowl of Shae's flabby gut, and this time “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air out of Shae, and Shae grabs her stomach with both of her hands, and she doubles over in pain, gasping for fuckin air .

Rain is starting to get cocky. She grabs Shae's hair with her right hand, and she wrenches her head up, and she laughs right in Shae's face, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. Look at you bitch, I'm beating you up just like I beat up your little slut cousin. Get ready bitch, because now I'm going to humiliate you, even worse than I humiliated Dani, and I'm going to give everyone in the bar a really good show,” and Shae is coughing and gasping for air, and she can't say a word, she fuckin breathless. Rain is vicious. She yanks up on Shae's hair, and Shae screams “AAAHHH,” as Rain stands Shae up straight on her feet again, and as she does, she takes her left fist, her tightly balled up left fist, and she sends it plowing full force, “BOOOOM,” right into Shae's fat cow stomach again. Her fist plows so hard into the rounded bowl of Shae's stomach, and “OOOFFF,” this time she knocks all the fuckin air right out of her, and Shae's knees just buckle under her, and she falls over first onto her knee's, and then she grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain, desperately trying to catch her breath.

Rain yanks at Shea's hair, making Shae look up into her face, and Rain laughs as she screams right in Shae's  shocked and startled face, “Look at you Shae you fat cow, I beat you up, and now I'm going to make you my slave. From now on you fat fuckin whore, you're going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me. I can't wait to shove my 14” strap on right up your ass hole.” Shae is still regaining her breath, but she's not about to call any bitch Mistress, and Shae might be weak, but she loses her temper again, and she lunges forward, wrapping her arms around Rain's knees. Shae is moving so slowly, while Rain is moving quite fast, and as Rain attempts to jump away from Shae, she trips, and she awkwardly falls right over, and her head, “BANG,” smack hard against the concrete, and Rain is seeing fuckin stars. 

Both women start to kick the other woman away, and they slowly get to their hands and knees. Shae is still breathing quite hard, and Rain's eyes are dazed and glazed. Rain gets to her feet, and her knees almost buckle under her, and she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and she's just standing there, swaying first forward, and then back on her wobbly, rubbery legs. Slowly Shae gets to her feet, still bent over holding her aching belly, and she leans forward trying to regain her breath, her big chest is heaving up and down and up and down. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain is trying to shake the cob webs out of her head as slowly she starts to get to her feet, but just as she is halfway up, she sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” uppercut into Shae's jaw. You can hear Shae's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps straight up in the air, and when Shae's head comes back down, Shae is fuckin startled, and before Shae can think, Rain just comes swinging around, and she sends her left fist plowing roundhouse full force, “bang,” right into the right side of Shae's jaw. You can hear Shae's teeth bang together and rattle in her fuckin head, as Shae's is spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of Rain's hard punch. Shae is just standing there with her back to Rain, and she's punched so silly, she doesn't even know where she is any more. Rain grabs Shae's pink bra, and she un-hooks it, and Shae's big, sexy, beautiful tits just come flopping right out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming and screaming and cheering. Rain grabs my cousin's shoulder and she spins Shae right round to face her, and Rain starts laughing as she screams, “I beat you up you fat cow, and now I'm going to beat up these big, flabby cow tits of yours.”

Rain raises her fists up like a man, and she starts punching Shae's big, sexy tits. Right fist, “boom,” left breast, left fist, “boom,” right breast, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth, she's using my cousin's huge sexy breasts as punching bags. I couldn't believe it, but watching Shae's big, sexy tits bouncing around, flopping around under each punch, has my pussy soaking wet , and my nipples are all swollen and erect. Rain just keeps on “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pummeling Shae's tits, until Shae's tits are swollen and black and blue. That's when all in one second my hot sexual feeling, turns to shock. I heard what I never thought I would ever hear. Shae cry's out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.” Rain grabs Shae's shoulder, and she spins my cousin right back around to face the crowd. Rain is laughing as she holds Shae up right in front of everyone, the cheering crowd starts to go quite, until it's so quite you can hear a pin drop. Rain grabs Shae's sexy pink panties and she pulls them down and rips them right off of my poor cousin. Shae cry's out, “NOOO,” as first they wrap around her ankles, and then she is forced to step out of them. Shae is totally helpless, Rain has punched all the fight right out of her, and now Rain is in charge.

Rain screams, “now you're going to tell everyone that you're my slave, you're going to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Tears are welling up in my cousin's eyes, and she's shaking in fuckin fear, and she starts crying out, “PLEASE ENOUGH, YOU WIN, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Rain is infuriated all over again. Her face turns beet red and she sends her right fist plowing “boom,” right into Shae's sexy belly again. “OOOFFF,” she knocks the fuckin air right out of my cousin's stomach again, and Shae's knees buckle under her again, and she falls right over onto her knees again. Rain grabs Shae's hair screaming, “Get up cow, fuckin get up you fat fuckin whore, I'm not even finished with you yet.” Rain drags Shae up onto her wobbly legs. She cry's out, STOP IT, I QUIT.” Then she lets go of my cousin's hair and she grabs her big, sexy tits, and she pushes Shae back up against the wall. Rain is like an insane lunatic and she lets go of my cousin's big tits, and she balls up her left fist hard and tight, and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Shae's nose. Shae's head snaps back, “bang,” against the wall. Blood is rolling from Shae's nose. Insanely Rain screams, “get it through your head you fat cow, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave, and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do.”

Shae is normally quite dominant. She's used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do. Tears start rolling from her eyes, and she starts crying out, “please, I'm sorry. Enough, please let me go.” Rain's face turns from red into purple, she's so fuckin infuriated. She's using her right hand to hold my cousin up against the wall, and totally possessed she starts punching Shae's nose. “bang,” knocking Shae's head into the wall, “bang.” Like a crazy woman Rain is punching Shae's nose, and over and over again Shae's head is bouncing off of the cement wall, over and over again until Shae's nose is gushing fuckin blood, and Shae is really shaking in fear, and she's crying like a baby, and she cry's out, “alright, I'm your slave I'm your fuckin slave.” Rain screams, “you really are a stupid cow, aren't you.” Rain smashes her left fist, “bang,” right into Shae's nose again, screaming, “you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better call me Mistress.” Shae goes hysterical. Tears are streaming down her face, mixing with her blood, and her black eye makeup, and she starts crying out, “PLEASE, I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS, I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.”  Rain is a kinky bitch, most women don't know half of what Rain knows. Rain laughs and she screams, “now slave, you're going to stick your fingers into your cxnt and masturbate yourself, while I look for my pocketbook.”

Tears start streaming down my cheeks too, I could never even imagine my big, tough, dominant cousin Shae being forced to be submissive to another woman. Rain is standing there waiting and watching, and Shae is scared, and she doesn't want to be beat up any more, she takes three of her finger of her left hand, and she inserts them right into her own cxnt. My poor cousin's face is beet red in humiliation as she starts in and out, and in and out, shoving her fingers into her cxnt. Rain turns and she walks through the crowd. Shae is fucking herself with her fingers. She's shaking in fear, and won't dare anger tough, crazy Rain. Rain returns with two dildos. She puts one down on the floor, and she straps the other huge dildo to herself.

Rain stands in front of Shae, that big, long rubber cock bounces against Shae's body, and Rain laughs as she screams, “alright, get on your knees bitch, now you're going to suck my cock just like you suck your boyfriends cock. Shae is bright red from the humiliation, and she's crying like a little girl, and my cousin is fucking herself with her fingers. I can see my cousin is just scared and she's willing to do anything that she has to do to get out of here. She falls to her knees right in front of Rain, and she takes that big, erect rubber cock, and she shoves it right into her mouth. She's up and down and up and down sucking that strap on dildo over and over again. Rain is laughing as she screams “Dani, where are you bitch. Don't make me come looking for you.” A chill runs down my spine, but I remember how crazy rain gets when you don't do what she tells you to do. I'm fuckin shaking in fear as I walk right up to Rain and Shae and I say, “yes Mistress.” Rain is laughing as she taunts, “look at your tough cousin. She came her to beat me up and I knocked the shit out of her, and now I'm going to make a fuckin fool out of her. I scream, “no, please let us go.” Rain grabs me by my hair, and she pulls me down, and I get onto my knees right next to my cousin. Rain is vicious and she screams, “alright Dani, now you're going to suck my cock, and we'll see just which one of you sluts is the bigger whore.” Rain pushes Shae's head back, and she turns to face me. Rain grabs my hair from the back, and she forces the dildo right into my mouth.  She's fucking my mouth screaming, “that's right you stupid little bitch, you're both going to be my slaves. She's fucking my mouth with the dildo, in and out and in and out, and my head is bobbing up and down and up and down, and from side to side as that big, dildo is going deep into my throat.

Rain pulls the dildo out of my mouth, and she screams, “take your clothes off bitch.” The crowd is cheering. I'm embarrassed, but I'm totally scared too, and I get to my feet, and I start taking all of my clothes off. The crowd is cheering and cheering. I'm naked just like my cousin Shae, and Rain screams, “lay down on your back slut.” I lay down on my back, and I see Rain picks up another dildo, and she tells me to insert it into my pussy. I slide the dildo into my cxnt, and Rain screams, “deeper bitch.” I shove the dildo harder, deeper into my cxnt and I'm so embarrassed, as I moan “OOOHHH.” Rain grabs Shae by her hair and she pulls her over screaming, “lay down on your cousin slut.” Shae lays down on top of me, and Rain screams, “insert that dildo into yourself  you fat cow.” Shae reaches up under herself and she slides the other end of that big, dildo into her cxnt. Rain steps down on Shae's stomach, and that big, hard rubber cock is deep into both of our pussy's, and Shae's big, sexy tits slap against mine. Feeling how hard and erect Shae's big, hard nipples are, and I can feel my nipples getting harder and harder. Rain screams, “kiss you sluts.” Shae sticks her tongue into my mouth, and immediately I can feel how Shae wants her tongue to dominate mine. Rain screams, “fuck you whore's.” Shae is on top of me, and she starts fucking me like a man, and we're kissing passionately. Shae's body is getting hotter and hotter. And she's soaking wet from her own sweat,. And my body is getting hotter and hotter, and our big, hard erect nipples are smacking into each other. Shae starts going off. She's “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” dry squirting, and she's fucking me harder and faster, and I start “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHHH,” dry squirting. And she's fucking me with her tongue. We both start exploding over and over again. We're both screaming as we feel volt after volt of explosion shooting from the core of our bodies.

We're hot, and we're soaked, and our chests are heaving up and down and up and down. Rain pulls my cousin off of me, rolls her to the side, and then Rain sits down right on Shae's stomach. She leans over and she laughs right in Shae's face, “your cousin did such a good job licking me into orgasm, and now we're going to see just how good you are.” Rain holds her wet, hot pussy only inches over Shae's face, “lick it, lick me into orgasm whore.” I couldn't imagine seeing my cousin being forced to lick another woman's cxnt, and I couldn't have ever thought that this is getting me so excited, my nipples are rock hard, as I watch my cousin, my big tough cousin raise her head up off the floor and stick her tongue out. My pussy starts spasming as I watch my cousin's tongue slide out of her mouth, and as she slides it into my tough, sexy Mistress. I'm watching my cousin's tongue sliding back and forth across Rain's cxnt. Then she plunges her tongue deep into rain's pussy, and she start licking Rain, back and forth and back and forth, she's licking Rain, sucking her out.

Rain laughs and she screams, “now you stupid bitch, I'm going to have you moo right into my cxnt, and show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.” My cxnt is soaking wet as I watch my big, tough, dominant cousin, licking Rain, and now Shae let's out a “MOO.” The crowd is laughing as Shae moo's over and over again into Rain's wet cxnt.” “MOO, MOO, MOO.” Rain starts “OOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEE,” over and over again, squirting uncontrollably, as my cousin is “MOO, MOO,” Mooing over and over again. The vibration of Shae's lips inside of Rain's pussy is making Rain “OOOOWWWWEEE, OOOOWWWEEEEE, cum over and over again.

Rain gets up off of Shae, and she looks down at her laughing and screaming, “you think this is over you fat cow. I'm far from finished with you of your cousin yet. “Dani lay down on your back next to your cousin.”  I lay down right next to Shae, and Rain screams, “men, two lines over here.” A crowd of men formed two lines, and Rain had then stand right in front of us, and she screams, “lower your pants , and as they do, Rain starts masturbating two men at a time, and one after another they “OOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWWEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEE,” squirt their hot cum all over us. As the men move forward towards us, they are squirting their hot, sticky globs of cum all over me and Shae. Then she leaves us lying on the floor of the bar, as she was bought drinks by everyone at the bar.......