News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Linda vs Lorraine

• 2 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Linda vs Lorraine
« on: January 08, 2017, 03:19:14 AM »
Linda and Lorraine have had numerous catfights and want you guys to decide who is the tougher bitch.  Wild Bill and UK Cyber are tied to chairs so not to interfere in the catfight which will occur between them.  Both girls will meet wearing matching bra and panties, Lorraine in black, Linda in orange.

Lorraine 5'5"  138lbs  34c  45 yo

{alt}

Linda 5'7" 142 lbs  34c  44 yo

{alt}

Losing team has to service winners

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:20:31 AM by Wild Bill »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Linda vs Lorraine
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 06:22:15 AM »
Linda and Lorraine tie their opponent's husbands up so as not to interfere in their match and turn to face their opponent.  Linda yells, "I'm going kick your sorry ass after what you did to us after our last fight, this tie to can't sneak attack me so prepare to be destroyed".  Lorraine responds, "I don't need any sneak attack to tear you apart, let's get this on bitch and both girls charge at each other.....

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Linda vs Lorraine
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 06:05:34 PM »
The people have spoken as Lorraine and Linda trade blows and hairpulling for a bit and Lorraine rips off Linda's top and starts attacking her tits.  She gets up holding Linda's top and stomps on her belly and chest.  She turns to her husband "see what I got for you and tosses it onto his hard cock as it hangs there.  As Lorraine turns around, Linda shoots an upper cut to her crotch and throws her down on her back while planting her ass on Lorraine's surprised face. 

Linda grabs Lorraine's legs and puts her in a matchbox pin as she pulls her panties down and exposed her pussy to a brutal pussy claw.  Trapped under Linda's ass, the combination of lack of air and the torture to her private area cause Lorraine to tap out and submit.  Linda gets up and drags Lorraine over to me and unties me.  We strip Lorraine and I place her over my shoulder and tell UK that we are going to enjoy his wife in the bedroom, "we'll let you keep Lorraine's bra (still around his cock) while we have some fun".  Linda smacks Lorraine's ass and goes to UK, tying the bra tight around his cock and presses her tits in his face, "Think of these as Lorraine will be pleasuring us". 

We Lorraine into the bedroom and the last thing you see is Linda stripping of her bikini bottoms and shaking her ass in your direction as the door closes.  The moans and groans last until the early morning hours as you have to listened unable to get free of the chair.

Any one else want to take on Linda?  Contact me and we'll set it up