News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Free Preview !!!

• 2 Replies

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Free Preview !!!
« on: January 12, 2017, 09:46:01 AM »
See our new video update:

E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Part 2
Champagne and Abbie argue verbally about who is the better business woman and the hotter, sexier lover to bring the other women to orgasm. Standing close, they trash-talk around this idea, becoming more and more aroused and a sexual competition was agreed very soon. The two sexy Milfs start a hot titfight contest, exchange hot kisses, bumping pussys together in standing positions, and grind their turned-on crotches together in a steamy and sensuous sexfight contest. Look at our first guest models custom tit- and sexfight contest with Champagne and Abbie (available on Southern Charms) and let us know your opinion for more future projects in this kind. Suggestions for other sexy Ladies, sponsoring and full custom videos/scenes for our member/costumer section are also welcome in this new opportunity here. (Full HD 1920x1080)

Members can download the movie in HD 1280 x 720 quality here:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/updates.htm

Here you can find the free preview clip:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/streams/?file=/streams/ecc268sprev.mp4

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline cavegirl23

Re: E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Free Preview !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 07:29:56 PM »
Looks interesting but why couldn't they have pulled on each other's hair?

Offline Fayefights

Re: E-C-C 268 "Heated Milfs" - Free Preview !!!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 12:05:40 AM »
I agree that a classic hairpulling battle between two mature women would have in my opinion been a more realistic scenario.