News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 10: Pre Fight Poll

• 5 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 10: Pre Fight Poll
« on: January 14, 2017, 08:50:32 PM »
Like the previous chapter, this fight has been scheduled in advance and as members of the site you get to bet on the winner and discuss what you think might happen. We will use the voting results as odds in the story and will work some of your comments into it as well. So if you want a cameo, this is a good way to get one.  :D

In this week's chapter, Fyre will be taking on Ava in a "No Holds Barred" fight at an exclusive fight club downtown. The loser and her spouse will be at the mercy of the winning couple for 30 minutes and the winners will get the lion's share of the prize money.

Tale of the tape:

Fyre (Me): 5' 5 1/2", 140 lbs, 37 years old, B cups, blonde hair and brown eyes.  She has a record of 6-3 in a myriad of match types. She is mother and does real estate and remodeling. She also works out 3 times a week spin class and Pilates.

Ava: 5'4", 165 lbs, 28 years old, B cup, Blue dyed hair and tattoos, with brown eyes. She has a record of 0-1. She is a chef at a high end restaurant. Ava is naturally strong in the legs, but has no real workout routine. She fights to entertain herself and her husband and to explore her exhibitionist side.

Fyre is fresh off her win against Gina in a "I quit" catfight but has never competed in front of a sexually charged crowd before. Ava lost her only match to a larger woman who brought her to orgasm in front of a larger crowd, so she has no reservations about fighting- or having sex in an atmosphere like this.

So ladies and gentlemen, place your bets and feel free to discuss this upcoming match.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 10: Pre Fight Poll
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 09:59:14 PM »
She uses her weight to her advantage early, but you eventually wear her down, leaving her begging you to fuck her in the ass with a strap-on after the fight.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 05:28:40 PM »
She's got a bit of weight and youth on her side, but the weight isn't that much of a difference and you've got the edge in experience and in working out.  Though if she's more comfortable in this sort of environment, that may negate your endurance.

Overall though, I think you'll come out on top and get to enjoy a well-deserved victory prize much to the crowd's delight.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 12:59:45 AM »
She's got a bit of weight and youth on her side, but the weight isn't that much of a difference and you've got the edge in experience and in working out.  Though if she's more comfortable in this sort of environment, that may negate your endurance.

Overall though, I think you'll come out on top and get to enjoy a well-deserved victory prize much to the crowd's delight.

I appreciate the votes of confidence. Once I'm done with Ava, I think it's time for me to step back into the pro ring and take a crack at you, Jessi.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 01:32:49 AM »
In that case, I'll definitely make certain I'm in the crowd so I can do some scouting of my own to be prepared. ;)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 03:12:51 AM »
In that case, I'll definitely make certain I'm in the crowd so I can do some scouting of my own to be prepared. ;)

:D despite what these voters think, I'll make sure to put on a show for you.