News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Basement NHB catfight between Robertared and Sandrine for Wild Bill

• 21 Replies

Online WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Robertard has been itching for a fight after her latest win and I find sexy Sandrine at a club and ask her if she is interested in meeting my sexy fighter in a NHB catfight in my basement.  Sandrine agrees after I show her Robertared's pic.  I call Robertared and tell her the match is set and give time and place.

Both girls show up in sexy mini-skirts knowing they are my favorite outfits.  I go over the rules and bring the girls together.  I kiss Robertared on the cheek for good luck and do the same to Sardine to rile her.

I step aside and signal the start of the match....

From Italy at 36yo 5"6' 128 lbs 34b-24-34

{alt}

From Germany, 27 yo, 5'7'', 120 lbs

{alt}

Online WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Basement NHB catfight between Robertared and Sandrine for Wild Bill
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 06:34:47 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 08:19:54 AM »
Sandrine scissors Roberta  ;)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 10:07:58 AM »
....very tough for Roby....the German girl looking strong, but I am confident Roberta can come out with another stunning win....   ;D

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 02:28:25 PM »
I love the idea of these two going at it in mini skirts and showing off their incredible legs. This will be  an incredible match WildBill.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 03:50:18 PM »
Lovely Roberta will win this fight, squeezing Sandrine's neck between her great, sexy legs.  ;D

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 06:25:03 PM »
Roberta

Offline GerryF90

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 08:11:44 PM »
I am sorry for the beautiful Roberta, that won so many fights already, but Sandrine is too much for her to handle.
I see option three coming with the German girl slamming Roberta into the wall, knocking her down.

FawnL

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 11:55:39 PM »
...very close fight, looking like they are fighting hard and none is getting a definitive advantage....
com'n Roberta.....start using your skills...   ;D ;D ;D

FawnL

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 04:19:24 PM »
... watching from a crack in the wall what's happening in the basement....none of the two girls is taking the lead...
each time Roberta hits, Sandrine hits back....both are sweating and bleeding by now, staggering around...
never seen a so uncertain fight...could it end in a draw...??   :) :)

Offline sandrine_catfight

• We are a couple and looking for pollfights
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 06:11:48 PM »
This fight needs a decision. You are right Roberta: A draw is not an option.

I realy hope my girl Sandrine will do it and beat your ass :)

What an amazing fight between two amazing women

Online WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 12:24:29 AM »
As the fight starts with Robertared in her black skirt and bright red top and Sardine in her denim skirt and maroon top, they carefully start to circle each other.  Sardine reaches for Robertared and misses; Robertared using that moment to grab her by the hair with her left hand pulling her close and grabs her top with her right and then unleashing a number of knee strikes to Sardine's abdominal area.  Sardine's tries to back up which allows Robertard to slam her head back into the wall while delivering another hard knee to her stomach.

Sardine slumps against the wall while Robertared standing over her still holding Sardine's hair and starts aiming knees to her chest, a few blocked and a few smashing her breasts.  Sardine in desperation manages to catch Robertred's knee and unleashed a forearms into her crotch.  It didn't hit full on but knocked Robertared off balance a bit.  With a moments respite Sardine stands holding Robertared's leg and with her other hand wrapped around her waistlifting her an inch off the ground and drives Robertared to the ground back, Sardine falling on top of her.

Sardine starts reigning down blows on Robertatred who puts her hands up to defend her as she tries to regroup.  Sardine stands up quick and stomps her foot down hard on Robertared's stomach.  She lands a few stomps to her body as Robertared tries to cover up and protect herself as Sardine is behind her and put her feet on  Robertared's hair.  Grabbing her arms, Sardine pulls up as Robertared screams her hair feeling like it will be pulled out.  Sardine drops her down and stomps hard on Robertareds right breast.

Sardine, feeling good walks around feeling a high and that she has Robertared where she wants.  She goes to grab her feet thinking of pussy stomping her but doesn't see Robertared's foot last out taking out her knee.  Sardine falls to the floor holding her knee as Robertared takes a minute to compose herself and grabs Sardine from behind by the hair.  Sitting Sardine up, Robertared snakes her legs around her and applies a scissors to her waist and grabs her hairs hard pulling her in. 

Sardine is caught for awhile as Robertared is wearing her down and she releases a hard elbow to Robertared chest crushing her breast and she winces in pain but not ready to release the hold.  Another elbows comes back.....

Where is this going, keep voting and find out.

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 04:18:52 PM »
well....it looks that Roberta is opening a gap..her skills and experience putting her in control of the fight..!! well done Roby..!!   ;D ;D

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2017, 04:31:23 AM »
Robertared wins by quick KO !!

Offline ingritstepanek

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 08:22:23 AM »
Sandrine will defeat Roberta