News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF Border Series Fight: Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Border Series Fight: Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone
« on: January 17, 2017, 04:01:18 PM »
{alt}imag
{alt}image hosting no register

Jena Malone walked into the room in just her bra and panties.  She left her clothes outside, when Aubrey got to the room she saw that and took off her clothes.  She walked into the room and Jena was more muscular then all those years ago when they used to jump each other and leave a woman laying with pussy pain.

“Winner gets the clothes”

“Whatever” Jena said moving forward, Aubrey had shut the door and Jena was slapping her in the face and pushed her into the door where she hit a punch to the stomach of Aubrey Plaza. 

Aubrey hit a slap to the back of Jena’s neck and turned her around slammed her into the door and hit her own stomach punch

Jena scratched Aubrey’s temples which got a scream she then hauled Aubrey by the hair with her left and hit four short right slaps walking Aubrey Plaza back.  Aubrey pushed her hand into Jena’s nose and took Malone down.

Jena went down but kicked her leg up and her shin caught Aubrey between the legs.  Aubrey crab legged back and Jena got up and started scratching Aubrey's back before she pushed Aubrey’s side into the wall.  "In my world bitch, it was never yours it was always mine."

She stepped back readying her right leg and went for a knee between Aubrey’s legs but Aubrey lifted her right knee over her left thigh blocking the knee.  Jena was shocked and Aubrey spit in her face and grabbed jena by the back of the neck and hit three hard punches each punch knocked Jena back a step

Jena was now pressed against the wall and Aubrey used both hands and scratched both of Jena’s tits getting a scream.  Aubrey’s eyes wide she watched and waited for Jena to reopen her eyes and then brought hands up and in the reverse position and really dug in this time and as her hands got up to Jena’s shoulders she readied for her own knee but Jena threw both hands up slamming them on Aubreys biceps.

Then Jena  slammed both her hands on Aubrey’s ears and that got Aubrey to step back.  Jena stepped forward to spit directly in Aubreys face than straight kicked her into the washroom.  “Fuck yeah.”

Jena grabbed the door frame and hauled herself in going for another big kick but before she could straighten her leg Aubrey kicked her between the tits putting her down and knocking the air out.

Aubrey Plaza went to the door and took some deep breaths “You want me this bad bitch, lets do it all in here!” She slammed the door shut

Aubrey turned around full of fire and hate but Jena was coming after her.  She got her hands up so much but Jena went for her wrists grabbed them and slammed Aubrey’s arms down then hit her body into Aubreys pinning her to the door.

Jena pressed her body into Aubreys and pumped her pussy into Aubrey’s “You horse faced bitch do you know how long Ive waited to prove you ain’t nothing.”

Aubrey hit a small head but then a second and she felt the grip loosen enough to turn Jena into the wall and slammed her body into Jena’s twice and did the same thing for pussies. “I’m a horse face, theres a mirror right there you gap toothed slut.  I’m going to fucking enjoy hurting you.  This is fun for me.”

Jena grabbed Aubreys hair and turned her and her hands were dug deep into the roots of Aubrey Plaza’s hair.  “Fun nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.”  Plaza dug in just as deep in Malone’s hair and the two were going around the wall of the wash room.  Neither going into the shower but back and forth on the wall slamming each other digging nails ito the soft parts of the head

They ended up tripping up into the bath tub with Aubrey on top position and jena was trying to lay down in the tub as she was getting the back of her head smashed into the wall.  She was getting beaten but she would not lose and kept kicking her legs and trying to move her ass until they were both in the tub.

They rolled around in the tub but Aubrey was able to get the top position but Jena was hitting her head over and over again into the tub.  She was getting dazed, she was almost getting knocked out cold and Jena could feel that.  She knew Jena could because it the wallops were getting harder

Aubrey got her knee on Jena’s pussy and grinded it down and that got some relief.  She wished she could return that favour of head smashing but she could barely see and she rested on the tub and started to get out when Jena grabbed at her pussy, nails digging into the stubble hair and thumb into clit.

“AHAREHA” A incoherent scream from Aubrey who was finding out what it truly was like when women fought her. 

Jena reached with her other hand and grabbed the back of Aubrey’s hair “My hand might stink for a week of Plaza but seeing you hurt is all the reward I fucking..” She threw Aubrey back slamming her against the back wall of the shower “Need”

She pressed her forearm into aubrey’s mouth and Aubrey was grimacing this was a crazy attack.  She didn’t know what to do so she did what she always did; attack pussy.

Her hand couldn’t quite get to Jena’s pussy but just below the belly button and she dug her nails in and began to dig her middle finger got stuck at the belly button and did some damage and it got Jena to let her go and fall into her tits.

Aubrey twisted her body and slammed her opponent down into the tub with all her weight.  Aubrey lifted Jena up and slammed her down again.  “That’s it bitch, now we know.”

Aubrey crawled out of the tub the fight was short but absolutely brutal.  She always feared a fight with Jena would be like that now she knew it to be true.

“Now we fucking knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”  Jena was ot and pushed Aubrey into the door edge.

She could barely stand but Jena Malone was not about to pass up the chance to hurt Aubrey plaza and there was more hurt for both to deliver but especially her.

“Know this”  She grinded Plaza’s forehead into the corners of the door as Aubrey screamed she kneed her in the back.  Finally she let Aubrey drop down to her ass and got to Aubrey’s shoulder put her hands on Plaza’s head and fell slamming the back of Aubrey’s head into the ground as hard as she possibly could.

Her vision was blurry because Aubrey had done that same attack in the bath tub both were likely leaving this all out fight with concussions.  Jena always knew if she fought Aubrey they would both go to fifth gear right away and try to physically and permanently damage the other its why she always wanted to fight her.  One had to be the best at this and she always knew it was her.

Jena stood and stomped Aubrey just below the belly button “I’ve got a special idea… I’m going to flush your ugl face down the toilet.”

She started to lift up the toilet seat and Aubrey who could barely see and could barely get up was able to launch herself and push Jena b the ass sending her knee first into the toilet and she went face first into the bath tub while also ripping off the toilet seat as her weight went on the lifted seat.

Aubrey hit a knee to Jena’s ass getting her chest on the tub then a elbow between the shoulder blades.  Aubrey could barely see but what she could see couldn’t be right.  Was that a toilet seat?

Aubrey put her hand down and yes it was a toilet seat.  She lifted it and got the curve edge around Jena’s face and put her knee between Jena’s shoulder blades.  Aubrey Plaza leaned back

“Tap you weak bitch”

“Tap you wannabe.”

“Tap because I just proved I’m better than you..”

They actually had to pull Aubrey away as Jena was tapping when aubrey got her knee on the back.

“Now you know I’m better, I’m meaner and I’m the alpha.”  Aubrey got out of the room and as they tended to Jena Malone who was swearing revenge Aubrey found a camera

“Janet Montgomery, I took your body to places it’ll never come back from and you’ve won a fight and I’ve won… Lets win one more and I’ll finally put you down for good!”