News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Border Series 1. QSbracket c.(Cyrus, Montgomery, Meester,Patridge)

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}imag
{alt}20mb image hosting

Miley Cyrus only truly wanted to fight one woman and that was Emma Watson.  She was forced in fighting a woman who never won a fight

The fight itself was a technical affair much to the surprise of Allsion who heard Miley liked to fight as dirty as possible.

The two traded punches and submissions for a great portion and Miley was getting the best of some of the exchanges.  Infact she rocked Allison and had her backing into the bed “I’m going to fuck your face when I put you down.”

That momentary lapse by Miley was all the time Allison needed and she countered a leaping Miley Cyrus with a precise uppercut knocking the singer out cold.  “You did good, but the bitches who beat me got lucky, no more of that.”

{alt}image hosting site over 5mb
{alt}image hosting 15mb

Audrina Patridge spoke for a long time about ending the myth of Montgomery.  From the moment Janet entered the room though the myth became real.

From one end of the room to another Janet hit punches and kicks to Audrina’s body.  When audrina threw a punch it was countered with a lift up in the air and slam down.

Janet had Audrina in the closet and was hitting punches to the tit until Audrina finally screamed “I had no business in this tournament.”

Janet let her drop thinking about all the real celebrities that should have been here over Audrina and walked away smiling but also knowing that Allison Williams was going to be significantly more of a challenge. 

{alt}upload image free
{alt}free upload pictures

Leighton Meester started the fight quickly and was pummeling Lindsey who would push her away with ease

She pulled Lindsey’s shirt off at one point and could see Lindsey had the unreal shape of a comic character.  Six pack abs, great tits, great skin

Lindsey say the distraction hit a jab then a big right kick to the head of Leighton Meester knocking her out cold.  It was all she needed to move forward and she had to ask herself if she was ready to fight someone as vicious as Aubrey Plaza.

Leighton Meester woke up embarrassed and knew she had to make changes if she were to fight again.  Lindsey Morgan may have always had her number but she never did have the mix of skills to hang with certain level of celebrities.