News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE NEW GIRL: MARINA AND MO MEET – A TRUE ACCOUNT…

• 8 Replies

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
THE NEW GIRL: MARINA AND MO MEET – A TRUE ACCOUNT…
« on: January 20, 2017, 12:13:10 AM »
Many members and fans of the Catfight Connection web site have asked the owner Manfred, to explain the powerful chemistry between two of the sexiest female fighters, Marina and Sexy Mo. To explain this, and with their full cooperation, he asked me, as an author and German speaker to interview (Untamed Rivalry: Scenes From A Female Fight Club – with Alexis) to interviewed both them about their first meeting.  This is the account of that memorable evening that I built from both participants…See – Catfight Connection http://www.catfight-connection.com/

Ellis Kent

The restaurant was not that busy. Manfred and Mo were seated in a dark recess in the pub in Cologne, they awaiting the new girl, Marina who had a few questions about working for Catfight Connection. As a star performer, Mo had volunteered to join Manfred to meet the newcomer. The truth was that Mo was curious about the new girl, and felt a natural competitiveness when she saw that Manfred was clearly excited about the prospect of Marina joining the Connection team. Mo had looked her up on Google and saw that she was an accomplished adult star; she knew she might have competition for Manfred with whom she had been having an affair as well as a rival for the fans who loved Mo’s aggressiveness and brazen sexuality.

The atmosphere was already tense as they waited and Mo had hardly touched her wine and Manfred only sipped his Kölsch. Marina arrived at their semi-lit cubby table, wearing a black leather top and short skirt and high heels; the ensemble showed off her full breasts and powerful shapely legs. She looked magnificent. With far too much enthusiasm for Mo’s liking, Manfred leapt to his feet and embraced Marina. Mo remained seated but reached out to take Marina’s hand as she sat opposite her; Manfred was between them sitting against wall. Mo was dressed in a black skirt pale green top and chiffon scarf accentuated her strikingly beautiful green eyes.

Mo smiled thinly at Marina as she ventured, “Manfred tells me you wanted to speak to one the Catfight Connection stars,” then ceasing to smile she added frostily, “Are you wondering if you have what it takes?”

Marina stiffened slightly, restraining her anger replied boldly, “I know I have what it takes, I can fight and I can fuck; what is more and I can outfight and outfuck any of the bitches I have seen in Catfight Connection films!”

This was a direct challenge to Mo whose mouth twisted as she slowly and calmly answered, “Well, I saw from your work that you can handle cocks, but it’s different going tit-to-tit, cxnt to cxnt and clit-to-clit with an experienced fuckfighter.”

Marina ceased smiling and slowly extended her hand under the table towards Manfred. In a single deft movement she had unzipped his flies and was reaching in. Manfred let out an involuntary groan as she squeezed semi-erect cock, hissing across the table at Mo, “Yes, I can handle cocks, and I will show you how I handle cxnts any time you are woman enough!” She pulled his rapidly stiffening cock from his trousers; Manfred looked nervously around but was thrilled by the sexual confidence that radiated from his new star.

Both women’s full breasts were heaving as their eyes flashed at each other across the table. The fleshy purple head of Manfred’s rapidly swelling cock now reared up visible above the table; it was like a spectator, anxious not to miss this female verbal confrontation. Sexy Mo pinched and rolled her nipples through her white blouse as she spat back, “I’ll match tits, pussy and clit against you now, tonight!” and realizing that she might attract the interest of other clients, whispered, “And if you don’t let go off my man’s cock, I’ll beat you black and blue and fuck you with my strapon until you beg me to stop.”

Manfred sat a little bit nervously worrying that Mo and Marina might come to blows in public and aware that his cock was now so erect and visible that anyone passing their table would see it poking up. Marina smiled and released the bulging shaft; her attention focused 100% on Mo who was still struggling to control her temper.

The evening was not going as planned. This was not a chat between two women, soon to be colleagues, but a bad tempered spat between two rivals!  Both women’s animal passions were being roused by the confrontation and Marina’s aggressive move on Manfred. Mo could hardly tear her eyes away from Marina’s prominent nipples, now so clearly thrusting against the silk of her blouse. In turn, Marina thought how much the feisty brunette mirrored her own aggressive instincts as Mo grasped Manfred’s thick shaft, saying, “Maybe you need to learn how to respect other women’s property.”

After a heavy silence, a clearly angry Marina growled back across the table, “I wonder if there is anyone you know who is capable of teaching me such a lesson?” Mo then stood up and announced knowingly, “I need the ladies room.” Exactly as she calculated, Marina rose too claiming she needed to make a visit. Manfred was slack jawed as they left and he hurriedly forced his considerable manhood back into his trousers. He was now worrying about the possibility of a violent fist fight as well as his manhood being seen by other customers.

As they entered the ladies room in silence, a good looking woman was finishing washing her hands. The two rivals made for separate stalls. As soon as she was gone, Marina opened her cubicle and turned to invite Mo to join her in the privacy and was pleased to see that she was already advancing towards her.  Mo closed the door and shot the bolt. They were now alone facing each other silently. Marina swiftly unbuttoned her blouse and undid the clasp at the front of her bra, staring intently at Mo as her full breasts were revealed to her rival. Mo snorted in derision and peeled off her tee shirt, shaking her firm breasts defiantly at her rival.

Marina and Mo faced each other across the confined space. Mo’s hands went immediately to roughly cup the blonde’s breasts. Unflinching, Marina raised her arms so the brunette could feel the magnificent orbs, saying, “Yes, feel them as hard as you like! Sexy aren’t they? Last week two men had a cockfight for the right to spurt on them.” Mo kneaded the fleshy orbs and then twisted the nipples. Marina added, “I think Manfred would love to unload his come all over these, don’t you?” In furious response, Mo grinned as she took Marina’s nipples between finger and thumb and squeezed so hard that it made Marina gasp.

Mo, determined to show she was as fearless as Marina, then offered her breasts to be inspected by the blonde. As Marina squeezed her hardening teats Mo growled. They then pushed their breasts together jostling and pushing the taut flesh against each other. The latent aggression and lust they felt surfaced as Mo responded, “Manfred’s come will be splashing my tits and cervix tonight, so get used to it!”
Marina increased the pressure on Mo’s proud teats and hissed back, “We’ll fuckfight for it, here and now! You’ll know what a real woman feels like when my pink horn is sawing backwards and forwards across clit. You’ll be screaming as I make you come like a Reeperbahn whore!”

Eyes flashing with determination to meet the challenge, Marina let go of Mo and lent back against the wall as she hoisted her skirt, revealing a black lace clad mound, showing signs of dampness. Mo too let go and lent back as she reached down and slipped a hand into Marina’s black panties. Marina smiled thinly, whispering, “Frightened your clit won’t match up to mine, bitch?” In an instant, Mo unclasped her skirt and pushed them down, eyes locked with Marina’s. When the blonde glanced down she noticed that Mo was wearing no panties. Immediately, Marina violently ripped her own thin panties, the gossamer fabric giving way to reveal her own shaved pussy. Each pussy was now exposed to its rival, the lips slightly swollen and moist with expectation; two stiffening clitorises pushed out through their hoods, extending towards each other.

Slowly the two women reached for each other; their eyes locked as they felt the soft moist flesh part. First Mo, and then Marina, let out soft gasps as questing fingers came in contact with each other’s sex horns. Expert fingers probed and prodded as they tested each other’s prominent sexual weaponry. “Fuck, you’re nearly as big as me,” whispered Mo. Marina rocked her hips and she rode Mo’s elegant digits, “I am as big as you, and you’ll know it when we tangle pussies tomorrow.” Sucking in air through her teeth, Mo rubbed harder and felt Marina’s clit lengthen slightly; then she let out a groan as Marina crooked her finger and found the root of Mo’s clitoris.

The women were now completely lost in their prefight feel out; fingers started to move harder and faster as they began to work each other. Juices started to leak faster now, and breathing became harsher. Mo groaned quietly, “Show me what you got bitch!” Marina responded with a low growl and extending her index finger vibrated it rapidly back and forth across Mo’s rampant clit. Mo responded “Fuck yeah!” as she drew both a sharp cry of lust and a slew of pussy juice from Marina. The blonde hissed “Schlampe!” as she felt Mo’s juices slew over Marina’s skillful fingers sawing up and down in her slit.

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom opened and they heard the click of heels as a woman walked into the cubicle next door. Mo and Marina went quiet, not wanting to attract attention; fingers slowed and froze as the door shut.  With a silent snarl Marina pinched Mo pussy lips together between forefinger and thumb, trapping her clitoris. Instantly, Mo let out a slight whimper and returned the favor. Next door the gentle tinkling of water started.

The two cxnt warriors held their breath; each could feel the pulse of her rival throbbing in her clitoris. A thin strand of juice dropped from Marina’s pussy while a large clear tear oozed along the full length of Mo’s gash. As the toilet next door flushed, the two women tugged at each other, their breath hot on each other’s mouths. The footsteps of the restaurant client clicked to wash basin; and as the customer washed her hands she thought she heard a faint suppressed sigh. Then, the drier roared and she left and as the door shut, the fingers feverishly reprised their assault as the two lusty sexfighters worked each other’s proudly erect clits.

It was Marina who suddenly stopped, she gasped, “Lets save sexfighting for our films; I want to save my pussy for Manfred tonight, I don’t want to rub in raw against your slut pussy!” Mo angrily thrust Marina back against the wall and slapped her hard as she said, “If you want Manfred, you’ll have to fight me for it!” Mo added, “A fight to the finish! No limits, the winner takes Manfred on the field of victory,” adding contemptuously, if you are woman enough to face me!” Marina purred, “I can’t wait to lock up with you! Not here – I want Manfred to see that Catfight Connection is getting a real fighter.” Mo snarled, “Oh yes, we’ll know who the real catfight queen is; and this cat will get the cream!”

They rearranged their clothes and returned to Manfred who sensibly had already paid the bill. The two women made for the door, Mo saying to Manfred, “We are going back to your place. Now!” Confused, but realizing something exciting was going to happen, he followed, searching for his car keys.

Neither woman explained to Manfred what was happening; Mo simply told him to drive them back to his place. The tension in the car was palpable, but neither woman said anything during the journey and a shortly, they were back at Manfred’s place. As he turned the key in the lock, Mo said, “We are going to the Kampfkeller now. Marina and I need to settle something between us. You can watch but stay out of it. This is a woman’s business.” Manfred was dazed but knew that this was how it should be between to mature alpha females.

The Kampfkeller (fighting basement) was were Catfight Connection girls did their martial arts training; the floor was completely covered in black wrestling mats as were the walls; there were two doors at opposite ends of the room. Mo turned on the light, then dimmed it creating a sinister, cabaret feeling as she pointed to the far door, saying, “You can leave your stuff in there.” Marina strutted confidently through the door and shut it as Mo entered the other changing room.

Manfred felt his own adrenalin shoot through his body, should he get his camera? Whatever was about to happen now was going to be intense! Then he realized that this was personal and private. He knew that though they were arguing over the rights to his body, it was really about their natural rivalry. Marina emerged first and walked straight across to Manfred. He breathed in deeply looking at her magnificent full breasts and powerful, shapely legs. Marina stared him in the face as she confidently unzipped his trousers for a second time and freed his swelling member. The blonde was pumping his rod as she looked towards her rival’s door, which opened a few moments later revealing an equally naked Mo.

The brunette put her hands on her hips as she said firmly, “I already told you bitch, that’s my property.”

Marina released the cock and a stepped towards her rival, replying, “I am challenging you for that, right here and right now, any rules you like.”

Mo snorted, “No rules, and winner takes all, those are my rules! Manfred’s cock to the winner.”

Arrogantly, Marina cupped her full breasts then releasing them, shook them violently at her opponent. She then fingered her clitoris that stood erect from its hood. In response, Mo ran a finger through her own slit and put the finger to her mouth, before clenching her fists and putting them up at Marina. Raising her own fists Marina began to circle the brunette. Watching intently, Manfred finished undressing so that he too was totally naked and, his cock reared high, ready to reward the winner! Two stiff clits and one stiff cock. Manfred felt he could easily satisfy both women but he that knew alpha bitches never share.

Barefooted the women crouched then sprang at each other. They collided and fell sideways in a brawling tangle of limbs rolling over, slapping and punching. Instinctively hands grabbed at each other’s hair. It was now a traditional female fight, as their rage overwhelmed their training and savage animal instincts came to the fore. Marina rolled Mo over her and, both glad to be free of each other, they found themselves on all fours, circling aggressively. Marina recognized in her opponent the classic features of an enraged female; a semi-snarl, teeth bared and hands half-clawed ready to rip and tear. There was also a total lack of fear; the only emotion visible was the desire to close again. Marina also noticed that Mo’s dark nipples, like her own, were stiff.

Slowly both women rose from their crouching position, Mo balling her fists went for Marina who moved to meet her. Breasts thrust forward, they met and their fists thudded into each other’s bellies, grunts of effort and satisfaction emanating from each woman. Mo threw an arm around Marina’ neck and side by side they struggled until the blonde’s foot tripped Mo and she fell backwards. Seeing her chance, Marina threw herself on top Mo before she could get her balance, jabbing her pelvis hard at the brunette’s. She wanted pussy contact, to show who was the alpha bitch!

Mo tucked her tail in and Marina’ thrust narrowly missed her pussy and caught under her harness. Mo’s clit was now just below Marina’ pussy, Mo then bucked to the right, and Marina felt the clit lightly graze her labia from left to right. Before Mo could slash back, Marina slid her body back down Mo’s about a foot and thrust up while pushing downwards. Mo’s clit coming sideways caught Marina’s and for a while the curved flesh spikes locked as the women jostled. Briefly their stiff clits brushed together, jousting for a second or two, each woman feeling the animal heat of the other’s arousal.

Mo resumed her crouch and with her fingers beckoned Marina to meet her again. When Marina did not move, Mo moved in closer. In response, Marina put her head down and thrust forward, catching Mo in her midriff. For the second time the brunette went down and as Marina fell on top of her, then put a hand under Mo’s chin and pushed back, the brown hair now disheveled and damp from the puddle. Marina released her hold to slap the brunette hard. A growl of frustration was followed by a surge of energy as Mo raised her head and bit into Marina’ shoulder. This time it was Marina’ turn to cry out in pain. Again they broke.

Manfred up until this point had maintained total silence and thought to himself, “Marina is a natural, she loves to fight as much as any woman at Catfight Connection.” He was, utterly absorbed by the fight, but wondered, “can she match Mo’s stamina and technique. Mo has been fighting for years.” Manfred watching avidly, his stomach churning with the excitement. His animal instincts aroused by the willingness of these attractive, sexy women to put everything on the line for exclusive rights to him. He sensed a deep primal urge to select the best mate, the winner. He stroked the engorged cock that the two women were fighting to own. He was proud of his rampant member, knowing that soon he would be sinking it deep into one of these glorious amazons. His balls were on overdrive, powered by the brutal fight he was watching. Churning, they were brewing a torrent of hot come to spurt into the victrix. Pre-come now dripped constantly to the padded matting. He gritted his teeth, he wanted to growl with lust and urge on a winner. In true Darwinian fashion his base instincts did not care which woman won, he was equally ready to serve whichever came out on top! He wanted a winner to fuck!

In the center of the fighting area, Marina and Mo were now engaged in a trial of strength, each woman had a hand around the back of her rival’s neck and the other on her shoulder. They pushing each other backwards and forwards, snarling and grunting like Amazons. It put him in mind of Spartan women and how they would oil and fight naked in gymnasia.  As she watched their sculpted thigh muscles tense and flex he was also reminded that Athenian youths were encouraged to watch female wrestling as an antidote to homosexual inclinations. He smiled at thought what strong medicine it would be against gay thoughts and glanced down at his hugely erect phallus for confirmation.

Marina was driving Mo towards Manfred, then, placing a foot behind the brunette she threw her backwards. Twisting as she fell, Mo managed to keep hold of Marina and they hit the floor sideways on. They were instantly on their knees with an arm around each other’s neck. Manfred was presented with their two delectable rears. As each woman drove her fist into her rival’s torso, she grunted in exultation. Only after many punches had been exchanged, did each woman start to let out cries of pain as she received a blow.

Manfred was thrilling to the violence, and a connoisseur of female fighting thought to himself, “They have both unleashed their inner bitch, the point where hurting your rival is more important than avoiding pain. In his long experience, the longer and more brutal a fight, the more damage the winner wants to inflict on the loser! With no inhibition, Manfred was now pumping his cock harder and faster.

The punching continued apace until both women slumped forward. Then they reared on their knees and the grunting and cries of pain started up again. Manfred still only had a rear view but it became clear that each woman had grabbed a breast and was wrenching and twisting. As they stood they turned to face each other and quickly engaged both hands in a vicious breast maul. The full voluptuous breasts spilled out of the grasping fingers as each woman tugged and pulled. Both were snarling as they looked deep into each other’s eyes for signs of weakness.

In a sudden escalation of the violence, Marina pulled so hard that Mo broke her hold and grabbed her tormentor’s wrists. The blonde let out a shriek of triumph that was cut short as Mo’s hands went to Marina’ throat and started to squeeze. Marina replied in kind and the two women were now trying to throttle each other. Manfred thought of intervening then he remembered that they had told him to stay out of it. His sexually arousal made him welcome the violence, his inner voice told him clearly, “Let the bitches fight, it’s what they want!”

Manfred needn’t have worried, as the mutual choke hold began to take its toll on their energy and they sank to their knees, Mo raised a foot to her rival’s midriff and pushed Marina backwards, breaking the hold. Marina regained her balance quickly and landed a stinging slap to the brunette’s face who returned it in kind. For over a minute, the women traded slap after slap to each other’s face, each showing she could dish it out and take it. The pendants jumped and jiggled between their breasts with the force of each slap and twice they chinked together.

The slapping slowed and Marina held a hand high, showing she wanted to say something. “Let’s remember what we are fighting for,” she said as she pushed forward her pelvis at her rival. Mo through gritted teeth lent backward and replied, “I haven’t forgotten!” She pushed the tip of her right index finger against the blunt tip of her clit. They were both panting; the sheen of sweat coated their taut, lean bodies. Marina ran an index finger along the curve of her clit then licked it, pointed it at Mo and made a slow stabbing motion.

Mo instinctively understood the gesture and she wet her right index finger. The women closed and each rested her head on the other’s shoulder as their right hands sought their target. Both let out a small cry as fingers penetrated each other’s pussy.

Marina spoke first, as she pushed her finger up to the knuckle, “His cock will soon be where your finger is now, fucking me hard while you watch.”

Marina opened herself wider to let Mo know she was not afraid, as Mo hissed back, “No!  His cock will be where your finger is, jerking and twitching as he shots his thick load against my cervix.” The two began to growl and jostle as they began their cxnt-maul. Raw, stiff-pointed breasts grazed each other and a bead of sweat trickled down Mo’s cleavage. The clawing began in earnest and yelps and snarls filled the air, joined by a low bellowing roar from Manfred who was in desperate need of relief from the extreme arousal of watching this viciously sexual duel.  Marina squeezed hard; her index finger was clamped against the root of Mo’s clitoris, the spike of which pressed against the flesh immediately below her thumb. Mo let out a cry and mirrored the action, causing Marina to thrust her head back and yelp in pain.

The two fighters were standing on tiptoe in an attempt to escape their rival’s probing finger. Given the level of violence and aggression of the fight, Mo was surprised by how wet she was, and how erect her clit was. Marina, an experienced fighter and sex-fighter, was not surprised at her own arousal but the juice slewing from Mo meant she knew she faced a woman with similar inclinations. There was nothing sporting now. The cries of pain became continuous, until the women toppled and fell hard. Again there was an untidy melee as they exchanged a mixture of punches and slaps.

Marina rolled away and in a semi-crouching stance faced Mo and slowly licked the finger smeared with the brunette’s juice, as she taunted, “I taste loser-bitch syrup!” Mo again stroked her clit with one hand and clenching her other into a fist said, “Let’s let our fists do the talking, bitch!” They crawled towards each other and kneeling, started to trade punches to their bellies and faces.

Manfred was spellbound, this was real commitment on the part of Mo, defending her property. He looked down at the purple flesh now spewing clear pre-come and thought of all the great sex he had enjoyed with Mo. Marina was grunting with every punch, he thought of the commitment she was putting in to win his cock. A woman like Marina could get all the cocks and pussy she wanted. He realized that what she really lusted after was taking cock from an equally sexy woman.

With a groan Mo slumped forward, then reared up and hit Marina in the face, showing she still had fight in her. The blonde punched into the brunette’s belly and growled with satisfaction as Mo doubled up. Twice and three times Marina’s fist stabbed into her groaning rival. Mo’s hands went out to support herself in a kneeling position as Marina savagely brought her elbow down onto the kneeling woman’s kidney. With a sharp cry Mo crashed to the floor.

Manfred approached the couple, as Marina called out, “Give! Now!” Standing, Marina rolled Mo onto her back and shouts at her “Give now!” Mo groans and holds her stomach. Marina was clearly furious and kneels on Mo’s shoulders and reaches forward to her pussy. Mo bucked and writhed under Marina as the blonde shouted, “Give or I’ll rip your clit out!” Despite the pain, Mo’s clit still peeked through the hood, but it was not as rampant as when the fight began, Marina’s was as stiff as ever. As the fingers reached Mo’s horn the brunette reluctantly screamed her surrender.

Marina raised both fists in triumph and roared her victory cry. Manfred stood straddling his former lover, stroking his cock in recognition of the new star and woman. Marina ran her tongue around her lips as she husked at him half snarling, “I claim my prize. Now. Here. On the field of battle! And I want her to see every thrust. Do you understand?” Manfred suddenly realized what she meant and he nearly emptied his load over the sweat soaked blonde. What a vicious and sexy bitch Marina was that night!

Marina knelt forward, her hands either side of Mo’s hips, her knees pinning Mo’s shoulder. The brunette groaned as she looked up to see the victorious moist pussy and rampant clitoris above her. A moment later Manfred’s huge cock head nudged its way into the winner’s pussy, directly above her head. It had been her cock but now she had lost it! She heard Marina moan as the full length of Manfred’s shaft rammed home and he began a lusty fuck with his new star. Marina spat at her rival’s cxnt as she got stretched by her latest cock. Manfred was ramming in and out of Marina like a porno stud, he had never needed to fuck so badly as after watching these two beautiful mature woman fight for the right.

The grunting grew and Mo saw Manfred’s balls tightening. Watching such a full-on fight had brewed a huge load in his churning balls and after another minute he roared like a bull. He pushed as deeply into Marina as he could as he sent a torrent after torrent into the sexy victrix. He half collapsed across her back.

Marina had not come but was close to orgasm. She panted, “Let’s go to your bedroom, I need a thorough fucking, this bitch does need to see any more. I’ll leave this load of come for Mo to remember you by.” As he withdrew, his sperm, mixed with her juices dropped onto the snarling Mo’s face and hair. As Marina stood, a pearl deluge ran down the insides of her thighs, she brushed some off with he right hand, splashing it onto Mo’s pussy. Cruelly, Marina whispered, “Never mind we’ll be meeting to fight quite regularly now, so perhaps you have a chance to get even!”

Mo’s blazing eyes told her rival that she could expect a hard fight every time they met!

So that’s why there is so much chemistry between them – Ellis! (Europa on FCF)

Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
Re: THE NEW GIRL: MARINA AND MO MEET – A TRUE ACCOUNT…
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 11:58:41 AM »
WOW, is al I can say, great stuff

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 09:51:48 PM »
Thanks Nickie and Tomboy - it is nice to know that 2 of 500 readers enjoyed it.
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 10:18:16 PM »
We both enjoyed it as well. It's always a treat to read a well written story.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 11:14:05 PM »
Very nice story.  Keep up the good work.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 07:56:38 PM »
Very nice

Offline Contestator

• God Member
  • NO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN! This is just a game
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 12:44:59 AM »
Nice story, i would like if u write a little story for Belen vs Cata, i asked cause i don't speak english very well XD

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 10:36:24 PM »
I am going to do an interview with Marina - she wanted to tell us about how she felt during the fight...

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 12:21:58 PM »
Thanks Ellis for tho hot story of Marina vs Sexy Mo.
A short preview of their nasty and dirty tit- and sexfight confrontation you can watch here:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/streams/?file=/streams/ecc181sprev.mp4

More coming soon.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}