News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Anyone want to hear the sceond fight?

If this isnt the right place to post this story can someone tell me where i need to move it?
0 (0%)
Anyone looking for real fights in Tn?
10 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

My first catfight experience

• 9 Replies

Offline Crystal43

My first catfight experience
« on: January 21, 2017, 07:16:07 AM »
After several years of marriage, and a good but not great sex life I finally decided to try to be more open minded approach to my husband’s catfighting and wrestling fantasy.  When we were dating I would tell him stories of how my cousin Jenny and I would wrestle in our bra and panties when she would come to stay with me and my family while we were teens. At the time we really didn’t know much about anything sexual, especially anything to do with same sex turn on’s. We were both raised in a very conservative, Christian based environment and probably had not even heard the word lesbian until we were nearly in college.
But when Jenny would stay with us during the summers it always started out really great, but by the summers end we would be on each others nerves so bad we would want to kill each other. It never failed. When we were both 16 and it was the beginning of the summer when she first arrived to stay with us in our mobile home in the country we accidently found some old wrestling magazines my daddy had stashed away. At first the turn on was looking at the muscular men’s pictures. But we divided them those magazines up under the guise we just wanted to look at the men, and would trade the next day. However, there was some catfighting and wrestling video ads, and then each of those magazines had apartment wrestling stories in them.
The next day Jenny and I both discussed how exciting those stories were. I was embarrassed because of the feelings of excitement that arose in me, and was afraid she would think I was sick if she knew how much passion I felt as I imagined wrestling like that. Then as the summer progressed, we were asked to clean out a storage building one blazing hot July day, and as we lifted a box a bunch of my daddy’s magazines I guess he had hid from my mother fell out the bottom of the box. As we were picking the back up, and I was so embarrassed for my dad, I began to notice a theme. Each of these magazines had on the cover pictures and teaser’s for apartment wrestling and catfighting stories. My parents we gone to town and wouldn’t be back to way late that evening so again we split up the magazines and while not admitting it was the fighting that was the attraction, we both hid them in our separate rooms and promised to trade the next day.
That night I read almost all of the stories and unlike the apartment wrestling stories these we very violent and mostly nude, and the dirty cruel things the women  were doing to each other had my shaking with excitement. I think that was the first time in my life I remember having a visible wet spot on my cotton panties and my nipples were so hard, and breath so shallow I was shaking all over with excitement. That night I dreamed the most exciting dream of fighting my cousin nude and so dirty I could not look her in the eye the next day at breakfast.  I think we both must have felt the same amount of guilt and shame, we really didn’t discuss it that much, but we did exchange the magazines so we both read them all, I think the name of those magazines were Cavelier, or something like that.
As the summer progressed, just the same as it had for years, we were so on each others nerves we would would have clawed each others eyes out if we got the chance, we stopped speaking, we would avoid each other, she would steal things from me. Flirt with the boy I had a crush on that lived in the neighborhood, constantly doing things that over time just made it impossible not to want to pull each other’s hair out. She would go through my diary, make fun of everything, and I know she read the part about the dream I had about catfighting her nude, and so I tried to play a little nice after that praying she wouldn’t tell my parents about all the nasty things I wanted to do to her. So I made up my mind just to stay away from her as much as I could she would head back to her home in the larger town she lived at with her parents. We  didn’t even say goodbye when she left, we just pretended we didn’t exist until she was gone.
Over the next year, I had so many nasty, dirty perverted dreams of fighting her nude, and sometimes other girls I didn’t particularly like that it became an obsession. I had those magazines well hidden and would re-read those stories over and over. And I guess that was the first experience I had masturbating, not even really knowing that was what it was called. Well as the year slowly went by, I had mixed feeling because I knew it was almost time for Jenny to come again for the summer. Unlike years before I had not forgiven her for some of the nasty things she had done, and still afraid she would tell my parents about the catfight dream and make them think I need a demon prayed out of me or something.  But I knew she didn’t want to embarrass my dad and cause trouble between he and my mother, so I hoped that would protect me from her outing me about my twisted fantasy.
While we didn’t discuss it, and tried to be cordial there was a thin layer of hate for each other slightly under our skin. My parents had our neighbors look out for us and would take overnight trips together sometimes for my daddy’s work. Late one night, Jenny came into my room, her face red, but asked if I still had any of those magazines, and I gave her a curious look, but went to my special hiding place and let her take them with her. I didn’t press her on why, thinking maybe it was just seeing sex pictures, but I thought this might be a way to have mutually assured destruction because of her asking to see them again. That hot June night, with only ceiling fans running, and so muggy and humid, I struggled to get to sleep and when I did I had the most violent, dirty, naked catfight dream about fighting her and really hurting and humiliating her in the cruel ways described in the stories.
The next day, my breathing shallow, and face aglow, I just asked her to make sure she hid those magazines if she wanted to keep them for reading during the summer. We still were talking but I could tell the previous summer had us both still raw toward each other. And as the summer grew hotter and our tempers grew shorter, it was going to be impossible not to have some kind of fight before this summer was over. One night before I went to bed I found out where she had torn out a cartoon catfight from one of the magazines, and folded it and put it under my pillow. I knew she was down the hall wondering what I was thinking about after seeing it. The cartoon was naked, and featured breast mauling, pubic hair pulling, pussy mauling, and the cruelest facesit smother ending you could imagine.
My parents had gotten back and was a sleep, and I laid there all night wondering if she was in some way challenging me, or just saying she liked it, or thought it was sick, or whatever. That next evening my daddy was called out to make a trip for work and my mother went with him, leaving us alone again. We had again gotten to the place where we were not really speaking and would intentionally bump into each other going down the hallway, little irritating things like that. So after I knew my parents we safely gone for the evening, I put on my cotton robe and made sure the back bedroom we were planning on painting still was empty of furniture and had a painters tarp down.
I took a deep breath and took the cartoon she had put under my pillow out of the pocket of my robe and I went back to my room, and re-read it, my nipples so hard, I had goosebumps as I thought about what I was ready to do. After reading it again, and letting my imagination run wild, I decided to take the chance of my life. I took off my robe, walked by her closed door again, seeing there was a light still on I slipped the cartoon under her door, and put a sticky note on the folded cartoon. The note simply said “Back bedroom now, if you aren’t too chickenshit”. I took a deep breath and slipped it in as far as I could and walked into the back bedroom, already nearly sweating from the humidity and heat.
The tarp slightly sticking to my barefeet, my 34b breasts revealing nipples so hard it is going to be embarrassing if she does come into the room, the light and ceiling fan on, scared of her reaction. Would she simply out me to my parents, would she just make fun of me and accuse me of being a pervert, or would she take me up on my challenge. The 10x10 room empty, the light really lighting up the room all that well, it had to be around 2AM, it had now been 5 min. since I placed the note under her door and not thinking what do I do if she was asleep and just forgot to turn her light off. About the time I decided I would try to slip in and get the cartoon from the floor in her room to try to save any embarrassment I might have opened myself up to, I hear her door open and foot steps coming down the hall. As the empty room’s door slowly opened, my heart in my throat, not knowing what to expect, she slowly walked in.
We are both the same size, and build, almost twins in every department, but never really seeing each other naked, she walked into the room. She just as myself, naked as the day we were born, a little relieved to see my breasts slightly larger, our nipples both hard as pebbles, a untrimmed truft of pubic hair over our mounds, both with tan lines, both with sharp nails, hers painted hot pink, mine a ligher shade of pink. I put my hands on my hips, and cock my head, and say “Jenny, we both know we cannot stand each other, and if this summer goes like last it will be intolerable, so what I am thinking is we decide who is going to be the boss this summer, you have read the stories and seen the pictures and cartoons” I step up to her, my toes on top of hers, our hard nipples lightly touching as I look her in the eyes and my body has chills run through it as our naked nipples lightly clash, looking her deep in the eyes “so do you wanna see what it is like to have your ass kicked like in those magazines?”
Her breath in my face, and I could tell she was as excited, angry, turned on, scared, etc as I was. Her voice cracked as she asked “just like in those magazines, no rules and nothing off limits? And how do we decide who won?” I smirk at her, “no rules, nothing off limits, and I think it should  be up to the winner to decide when the loser has had enough, that is if you think you can handle it”. Both of us glowing with anger, passion, excitement, she steps over to the door, and even though we are alone she locks the door, facing me, cracking her knuckles, “so a real all out fight, right, fists and everything?” I step back in close to her looking her in the eyes, both of us a little chubby, 5’6 and 145-150ish, mid back light brown hair, I lightly pinch her right nipple, and smirk “looks like I either turn you on, or you are scared, which is it?” she mimicks my same move and shows how much of a hypocrite I really am, both increasing the pressure of the pinch on the others nipple, seeing who cried uncle first. I finally slap her hand away, and refuse to rub it even though it is reddening and hurting.
“Bitch, I know you are a virgin, and it is going to be so satisifying to force you to eat my pussy after I stomp your ass” as we slowly circle I lightly let my fingernails glide along the wall to intimidate her and let her know this kitty has claws and will use them. We finally square up, fists up, and ready to go to war. I charge at her punching and swinging wildly, her returning the blows, my lip bleeding a little, her nose trickling a little blood, we both go into each others hair, one to the hair on our head, and after I first go for her pussy hair, she repeats the maneuver with me, both on our tippy toes as we rip and pull without mercy, clumps of hair coming out in our hands, I use my forehead to headbutt  Jenny holding her in place by my left hand that is in her hair, causing her nose to bleed harder, and her eyes to get puffy, and swollen. She twists me to the floor violently by the hair and awkwardly lands on my bare belly with all her weight ass first, knocking the wind out of me, she takes both hands and holds my head in place and uses her head to repeatedly headbutt my face, and I cannot move my head to avoid them, I do manage to feel for her pussy, and grab hair, lips and all, and pull and rip violently trying to get her of me. Both of us sobbing.
She slide to the side, and places her shin over my throat and with her weight choking me, she holds me in place by my hair with one hand, and begins to claw and rip and finally forces 2 fingers deep inside me.  I gurgle from the choking and am crying violently from her cruelly digging her digits deep into my now raw and slightly bleeding pussy, trying to choke out and beg her for mercy, she suddenly stands up and puts her foot over my throat, “do you give, bitch? DO YOU?” she screams. I am crying and shaking, trying to crawl away from her, she suddenly sits on my back facing my feet, she uses her left hand to spread and expose my tight asshole, and with her right, she uses her razor sharp talon to lightly press on it, showing she may humiliate and hurt me in the most personal way possible.
I tell her I am sorry, and will do anything, that I can hardly breath from the cruel choking she did, my face swelling from the headbutts, and eyes starting to blacken, she doesn’t care, and without warning forces her middle finger into my never before penetrated butthole, and when if is all the way in to the knuckle she bends it and drags it out slowly, letting her cruel nail do its work. I tighten and try to squeeze her out of me, now crying like a baby, screaming, feeling the burning, tearing cruel sensation, I cross my legs doing everything I can to relieve the pain and the humiliation. After she removes her finger finally, she rolls me to my back and before I can see through the tears streaking down my face, all I can see is her spreading her asscheeks and sitting full weight on my face, covering both my nose my mouth, I claw her legs, and push and grab the tarp, and squirm. Trying to tell  her I am in serious trouble but cant even mutter an audible word. I begin to get light headed, and pray that she will get off, I am so desparate for the slightest breath of air, I am convulsing and crying into her uncaring, unmerciful ass, my nose pressed deep into her asshole. Feeling her pussy getting wetter the more I suffer.
I pass out, and when I wake she is using a cold wet rag to awaken and doctor me. I can tell she feels bad at how badly she hurt me, I sit up and she pulls me in close and I begin to let all the pain and emotions go, and I sob uncontrollably as our naked breast press into each other, and she tries to calm me, apologizing for how badly she let her cruelty take over. That night she helped me shower and helped me into bed, and that was the first night I had a true lesbian experience as she tried to do everything she could to show how sorry she was, and how turned on we both were. Both our private areas raw, red, slightly bleeding, but it didn’t stop us from trying everything.  
But it wasn’t long before I began to have dreams of a rematch…..does anyone want to hear how that fight went? My husband loves to hear about those stories and even though I have done several real life catfights, I think those were the most intense. I am currently looking for RL opponents if the chemistry is right and we are looking for the same things.  I do not, repeat do not do mixed. Your man may watch, because my man will.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: My first catfight experience
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 02:03:27 PM »
This is the perfect place to put this. I too would love to read about the rematch if there was one, and any other catfights you've been in.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 05:29:40 PM »
Please let us know hot the rematch turned out Crystal.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 05:52:22 PM »
Definitely a good story. We both enjoyed it.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 07:41:21 PM »
Oh, this is a good place for your stories.  Yes, I'm sure lots of folks would like to hear about your experiences - both the second one and as many others as you would care to share.  Nice story BTW.  Thanks for posting it.

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 08:29:52 PM »
Got to agree. great story.  But dear why the lucha libre mask?

Offline grospiere

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 07:04:34 AM »
I'm really interested to read the rematch.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 02:05:14 PM »
I hope you post the rematch.

Offline Anonymous99

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 04:29:24 PM »
Really.nice.start i want to read more!

Offline footfight

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 06:48:40 PM »
Nice;please give us more.So raw and real.