News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Moderators

• 6 Replies

Offline Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • John-Femmefight
Moderators
« on: October 17, 2008, 05:28:39 PM »
This is a moderated board. We believe in free speech, but spamming or posts abusing others will not be tolerated. Neither will we support posts that feature anything underage (18), since this is an ADULT forum!

We are an open and exploratory environment. To keep it that way in the forums and in chat, we have several moderators. Here is a list of active moderators:

Admin (me), Boss, Jennywres, TessTF

Thanks for making this board such a wonderful place to be!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 05:47:03 PM by Forum Admin »
Freecatfights Admin

Offline saka

Re: Moderators
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 12:39:47 PM »
Hi Debbie,   Can i make i suggestion please?   That a new "Forum" (i use the word loosely) be created that lists all members who are currently in the catfight chat room

Offline Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • John-Femmefight
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »
Good idea. It will take some programming though!
Freecatfights Admin

edlok

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 12:49:27 PM »
Every time I come into the chatroom, it says next to my name, 'Welcome to the new Claw Club' etc and refers me to my profile. No one else seems to have this addition but merely their names. How to I stop this?
Many thanks
Edlok

Offline forestman

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »
Every time I come into the chatroom, it says next to my name, 'Welcome to the new Claw Club' etc and refers me to my profile. No one else seems to have this addition but merely their names. How to I stop this?
Many thanks
Edlok

Ed, that appears for everyone when they first log in.  It's a message to you, not to the room.  Everybody else sees it when they log in.

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 03:05:31 AM »
We almost never see the moderators. And I, at least have needed some help with a preson  who abuses the ignore/unignore feature by switching back and forth constantly, to try to deny people's ability to chat. How about making it so that there is a limit to the number of switches between the ignore/unignore feature during a period of time...perhaps 30 seconds, befor the feature will be disabled for jerks abusing it?

Also, it would be good to aplhabetize the user list again.

Thank you for providing a great, and rare chat site!

Offline myrajanecf

• I'm 57 yrs young, and have been coming to room lik
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 04:20:25 AM »
one moment i was fine in th echat room..when i tried to com eback.. iget a message thag says im banned
i would like to know why
who can i ask please