News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Accounts with bouncing emails WILL BE DELETED

• 2 Replies

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Accounts with bouncing emails WILL BE DELETED
« on: January 21, 2017, 09:09:51 PM »
For the past week I have been sending out notices to members whose emails have been bouncing.
Starting on Monday I will be deleting accounts who hasn't updated their email address's

THIS IS THE LAST AND FINAL WARNING.

For those who have updated their email addresses thank you for your prompt response.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
Re: Accounts with bouncing emails WILL BE DELETED
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 12:47:46 PM »
Ya'all mods ever think to nip these problems in the bud from jump st. I've noticed in the membership list, profiles that are still blank after joining within, let's say a week. Ever thought maybe then is the time to get rid of these people?

Seems to me if they don't bother to add anything so soon after joining, they probably aren't going to be very productive members.

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
Re: Accounts with bouncing emails WILL BE DELETED
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 01:01:56 PM »
Finally......Michelle say something that makes sense. I mean....what's the deal with a blank profile, anyhow?????? Now...back to Michelle and her mouth....    ;-)