News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Agent Anna dangerous mission

• 0 Replies

Offline edfun

Agent Anna dangerous mission
« on: January 22, 2017, 03:09:21 AM »
In my first story attempt, Anna is a secret agent assigned to steal some documents in a mission that would make her meet Paula.

Anna was dressed in a sleeveless blue jumpsuit when day where a risky mission had to be accomplished arrived: she had to break into Paula's house and find out as much information and facts as much as she could, including photographs, agendas, notebooks, contracts. Breaking through the door was not an issue for any experienced agent like Anna, but her concern was not to get caught by anyone, particularlly Paula, who was under serious suspicions of being a double agent, a sensible subject as she was one of the top ranked agents and highly effective in hand to hand combat.
The agency carried a discrete mission assigned to a single operative and Anna had the best suited profile to execute it. Not only she has done her recruit along with Paula, she was also one of the best at the martial arts training. She actually knew some of Paula’s routines and was on watch for some weeks. She knew Paula used to go to downtown when she had a day off. It was the case, today. After waiting for the rival's car to get out of sight, Anna heads into the building, gets into the elevator and reaches the apartment’s door. She bent down and put a key to open the lock entering the  house in total silence. She knew that no signs should be left behind,  but Anna being an expert at breaking doors had no interest to leave any clue to any visitor without early warning that came there with her being inside. She carefully locked the door, just as it was, and found herself in the hall. She quickly started looking for guns in the kitchen and bathroom feeling her heart pounding. Nothing there, until suddenly, the notebook with that classified list ofnames, addresses and telephones came into sight.  Wasting no time, she took some pictures with a high tech micro-camera. While she was heading into the bedroom, her heart pounded even harder.
Suddenly, a sound came indicating someone arrived as the front door opened. Standing still, the sounds were now caused by the clap of shoes, high heeled shoes, that were then removed as that clapping sound turned into silence. It was Paula, for sure! She went into her room and opened the closet.  A coat was picked and tucked it into the hanger. Paula had no idea of how close she was to Anna, who simply stared at her rival's feet while she was hiding under the bed. Paula left the room. Anna followed her movements through a mirror. Paula was in the living room on the phone.
“No, I do not feel like leaving anymore. I'm going to take a shower, watch some television, have dinner. Next week will be great and I need to remind the schedule”.
Anna felt it was not her lucky day. She hadn’t really worked in an escape plan. How could she get away now that she had vital info that incriminated Paula? Her quick thought was to take her chance and escape while Paula was in the shower, leaving quickly, as she had not much than an hour to deliver the micro-film to her contact. Paula goes into the bathroom. She was getting ready to take off her jeans and white sweater when the phone rings only once…Startled, Anna took a deep breath. Paula went back to the bathroom, indicating it was  the right moment for her to leave as she glimpses the mirror while taking off her sandals heading swiftly to the door. When a revolver trigger sound preceded a firm feminine voice:
"Turn around very slowly"
Anna suddenly felt her heart bump, really with a caught in the act feeling.  Was this mission turning into a failure?
Realizing who was she talking to after turning on the light, Paula exclaimed
-Anna? What a surprise! – grimaced Paula - It was not difficult for me to realize that someone had walked through my house. Wouldn’t be naïve to think that a single phone ring was just a coincidence? – in fact, the intruder detecting system produced a realistic phone call really making Anna think she had to plan more carefully a house break next time.
- Well – started Paula - Who are you working for? Silence was the answer. Anna was felling like she was in a dead end and she was starting to be in a stew. In vain, the question is launched one more time.
"All right, - told Paula still pointing the gun - I respected you...Since our recruit times... We could have been good  friends, but this silly act proved that it would never happen.  I would never expect this from you ... After all, I never thought you were stupid enough to invade my house.
The tone upsets Anna that launches a quick karate chop into Paula, taking the pistol out of her hands. As agents, they were engaged in intensive training in Karate and Judo. These were two of the rare female agents familiar also into Taekwondo. It was now  the moment that Anna knew she would have to knock out  Paula, the opponent that motivated her in the past to improve in Judo training as Paula was considered the best recruit in hand to hand combat.  Anna actually took some experience with Japanese masters from then. Both blondes are thus equivalent in technique, height and weight.
Anna drops her sandals and launches her fist in a blow that is stopped by Paula, keeping her barefeet firmly pressed against the floor . They perform rapid attacks with both punching and kicking each other but curiously not in a violent way, actually, it was like they were living some of the training they had in the past, teasing each other with their fighting abilities, expecting the right moment to initiate a combination that could twist the other in such a definitive manner – a ko.  Anna goes for that moment and proceeds with a high kick, yelling with confidence.  Both of Paula’s hands block and grabs her adversary leg. Feeling the unbalance she pushes up the leg and then throws Anna who stumbles back surprised and incapable of countering a side kick that make her fall to ground.  With that impulse, Paula throws herself into Anna, but with a swift move, Anna lifts her right leg making her soles connect Paula’s midsection and while controlling her wrists, tosses her to her left making Paula squeal as she hits the ground. Anna and Paula regain eye contact and recover a fighting glance, similar blonde color and skin. It was now Paula that lets out an audible "Kiiaaa" to sign a full-house kick into Anna's face, stumbling two steps back with the impact. With anger, she also performs a flexible high kick accompanied by a "Kiiai", which closely misses Paula as she goes lower and tries to crawl close enough to Anna grabbing her legs by the ankle and with all her power and with the help of her head and shoulders  she manages to knock her down. Paula was working for an advantage as she thought her judo ground fighting skills will finish Anna’s mission.
Paula seeing Anna on the floor positions herself and immobilizes Anna, placing her left foot on Anna's face. She keeps pushing as at the same time she stretches Anna's arm that was clearly dominated. Paula was a high skilled judoka, more then she thought to. But Anna, besides being a judo, was also very lean and flexible, but in fact she was starting to despair as the pressure applied in her face by Paula’s foot was increasing. Anna knew she had to reply to avoid to be defeated and humiliated, but her left arm was still being held by Paula. Anna moans, but puts her hand on Paula sole and counters the pressure.
Do you think you have more strength in your hands than I have in my feet?  Paula jibbed and tries to adjust her hand on Anna’s arm to snap it if needed. But it was a distraction cleaverly taken by Anna, whose efforts made her finally turn the body and apply a scissor on Paula's body. And Anna knew her legs were one of her lethal weapons.
-   Let’s see who is stronger now, Paula!...raged Anna, increasing the pressure as her scissor hold tightened eve more , but Paula groaning quickly tries also  a scissor hold over Anna’s head. For a second or two she actually manages to hang a hold as both bodies move and breaths continued to scale into moans by the two of damn
-   Well Paula! Free yourself if you can, bitch! – shouted Anna.
Feeling her ribs in pain a desperate Paula threats” I'll smash your brain. I'll rip your head off—Unnghn”
-   Anna was not impressed by these words, so much that she punched Paula several times, making her bleed from her lips while her head banged with the impact. Paula was close to get knocked out and Anna knew it was close. Paula still replied as much as she could, balancing her legs behind, trying to hit Anna with her feet…Gasping,  Paula reaches  for her opponent’s hand that rested on ground. As soon as she grabs Anna’s hand she grasps and twists.” Aargh, "shouted loud Anna, barely keeping the scissors over Paula, that expected to return the favour. But in fact, she starts to really feel that the pressure was decreasing. Anna instantly left the scissor hold to kick as hard as she could Paula’s neck who gets unconscious at last. Her body keep laid down and Anna gets up looking down at a defeated blonde almost as good as her in combat! She takes her sandals and leaves out with a sense of mission accomplished. Anna was better than Paula this time. But she knew it was better to plan in her place a good intrusion alert system. Who knows if the phone soundrings once?