News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF Border Prefight Hype

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Border Prefight Hype
« on: January 25, 2017, 05:31:06 PM »
The first round we saw Ashley Greene, Olivia Wilde, Lyndsy Fonseca and Lindsay Lohan move on.  Now Greene will face off with Lohan while Wilde and Fonseca battle.  What do these four think, lets find out

Ashley “Lohan is a fight I always wanted because she’s such an embarrassment.  Wilde is such a amazing fighter and proved it… Fonseca… fonseca I have no words for her.  She isn’t me and she thinks she is .”

Lindsay “I won I said I’d win and I’m back the dominant force of catfighting is back.”

Olivia “Great fight and she improved so much but I still knocked her out cold and I realize this is a massive upgrade and I’m just as ready.”

Lyndsy “Lets face facts this is the championship.  Both of us are so much better than Lohan and Greene.  This is my third fight and I really don’t think there’s a bigger challenge.  The skill discrepancy of me and Wilde to Ashley Greene is so apparent.  Ashley is a cheap version of me.”

Voice over:  Four very confident women, one taking a diplomatic class approach and three extremely confident women who think they're the best only two will move forward.   In the next bracket we have Nina Dobrev having a major step up in competition as she fights Rose Leslie who some say is a deceptively strong puncher.  In the other fight Amber Heard fights Genesis Rodriguez which promies to be a barn burner

Nina “Easiest fight possible now a woman who looks small but fights large.  I’ve seen her ko women and I was there when she and Jordan went to war.  It was the greatest fight I’ve ever been privy to and I’m including my two losses one a lucky win by Emma Watson and a cheap win by Ashley Greene.  Jordan and Rose put on a exhibition and now I have to fight her. “

Rose “Lovely girl, she really showed so much talent in fending off Camilla Luddington.  I know she is wanting a fight with Queen Emma but I have a desire to break Janet Montgomery which far … Fucking Janet and her luck, she is such a bitch, such a slag.”

Genesis “I know full well what Amber can do and will do.  She will do whatever it takes to make you uncomfortable when fighting her.  I know this and Jordan didn’t, she was uncomfortable.   I’m ready you want to stick your fingers somewhere on me and I’ll do it as well.  You want to sexualize the fight no problem but I’m not losing.   I looked at this bracket and two women really drew my interest for a pure fight that could go all over the place and one is still here and you beat the other.”

Amber “My athleticism and skill is often overlooked because I like to fight dirty.  I don’t like it being called dirty I call it winning.  Genesis has been a force, she’s a amazing talent and I bet she and Jordan would have been a truly great battle but she lost.  Jordan Hayes lost to me, Genesis Rodriguez will lose to me.  I will beat down anyone you put here because while others are good at a lot of things I’m the best at every level of fighting.”

Voice over:  Some say Nina and Genesis are the two most physically gifted women.  Rose is tough and determined to face a woman she hates, Amber is a legend.  That truly is the bracket of death.  In our next foursome we have Aubrey Plaza who is on a mission of retribution face the physically amazing Lindsay Morgan in Viciousness vs Strength.  Then Janet Montgomery and Allison Williams facing off in what could be a technical masterpiece.    What do they think

Aubrey “As much as I hate Ja… one sec I still hurt from Jena.   I despise Jena and she despises me and we fought the way we always fight.  Janet is a nemesis and I know I can beat her but Lindsey is without a doubt the biggest challenge as she is physically stronger than everyone here.  It is all I can do to win, I have to win because the chance that Janet beat Allison no matter how small of a chance that is I have to win because I know in my bones I can beat Janet.”

Lindsey “Everyone knows Aubrey is great at one thing making other women hurt.  I’m going to really step up here after what Marie did in her fight.  Total fight Marie vs. Annet and I have to have a tough fight to prove what Marie and I know.  I’m the better woman, we can’t fight on the show or while the show exists but let me tell you if they cancel it I’m calling her out..”

Janet “Aubrey has fought me twice now and lost twice.  She needs to know that her hate vs my hate is not equal.  Rose you shut your ginger whore mouth about me I want to concentrate on this not think of
Making you bleed again, not think of how great it felt as I punched you over and over again.  Not thin of how amazing it felt to feel the bones in your face break and your stomach convulse when I dropped you on a chair.  I respect and like Allison and I know she’s a tough beat she’s been a tough beat before and when she lost she barely lost.”

Allison “Me and Janet have no problems we’ll seat down take a breath and find out which of us is the better woman.  I think it’s me and I will fight her as hard as two women who like each other can fight.  I fought Camilla and she shocked me, Aubrey never fought dirty but god damn she hurt my stomach.  Janet is someone I always prepared for.”

Voice over:  Is Aubrey to focused on Janet to overtake her physical superior.  Is Lindsey able to overcome that experience gap and deal with Aubrey if she goes Plaza on her.  Who is Janets nemesis; Rose Leslie or Aubrey Plaza.  Can Allison williams win her second fight.  Is it ineviatalbe for Plaza vs Montgomery 3 and can Aubrey even beat Janet... The next round has the biggest names we start off with the highly respected and globally beloved Emma Watson facing a surprising foe in Selena Gomez and then Kaley Cuoco who avenged a loss needs to stay motivated as she fights a vicious Marie Avgeropolous. 

Emma “Yeah I’m going to catfight this so Selena has a chance and when I beat her at what she wants to do … Well I’m going to catfight until I had enough then I submit her with something crazy just to show why I beat Nina Dobrev.”

Voice Over:  The second round is upon us, 32 women are now 16.  A lot of hate exists, a lot of skill exists.  Who will be the final eight to decide best in brackets

Selena “I won who cares if I got lucky now I get who I always wanted.  I’m pathetic but Emma’s respected well let’s see what happens when I leave her out cold.”

Kaley “Teresa almost beat me but she didn’t, I’m still here to fight.  I’m still here to put a hurt on women I don’t like the disrespect shown to me after losing to Teresa.  All the tools but never motivated well guess what now I’m motivated and everyone is quivering in fear.”

Marie “When Lindsey is challenged she will find out a truth I found out when I fought Annet… A catfight, a fight between two equally skilled combatants is a coin toss… I really don’t care if I’m Queen of the 100, if its Lindsey if its even Eliza.. Hell it could be Alycia who just joined the show I don’t care because if Lindsey ever fought she could beat me I could beat her and then I lose to one of the other two or she loses.  I have a fight I want and its this one but… you know I just remembered one of my first roles… Weird.”