News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 74 Sasha versus Yuki

• 3 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 74 Sasha versus Yuki
« on: January 27, 2017, 06:43:28 AM »
This match is the seventy-fourth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants or FCF members and their photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in San Francisco in advance of the Tisha versus Anushka tournament fight.  The participants are:

Sasha (5'7 126 pounds 23 y/o) lives outside of Moscow.  Sasha is the young mistress of a wealthy oil executive.  She lives a jet setting lifestyle and travels the globe.  She works out regularly and keeps in tip top condition.  Recently the oil executive decided he wanted Sasha to dominate the Club scene.  She has spent a good amount of time practicing wrestling and boxing techniques in preparation for fighting in the Club.  Sasha's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "My love wants to see me dominate other women physically.  It is a huge excitement for me to do that as well.  The idea of another woman powerless against me is amazing.  I will crush my opponents and be the one everyone adores."  Sasha has lost fights against both Analise and Sara. 

Yuki (5'3 110 pounds 26 y/o) lives outside of Tokyo.  Yuki is a software engineer at a manufacturing company.  In her spare time, Yuki takes courses in self-defense and plays video games.  Yuki is finds the idea of moving from fighting games to fighting other women to be incredibly exciting.  Yuki's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "The fighting game is an exciting one and I am dedicated to mastering it.  I have studied the sport and can apply my precision skill to making sure I am the one that wins the fights."  Yuki has lost fights against both Bao and Charlotte.

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Yuki changes into a red and gray bikini outfight.  The colors compliment her skin tones and she looks great in her fight gear.  The Japanese sponsorship group has continued to talk about the unacceptable performances of both Yuki and Hiyoki.  Yuki knows that a loss tonight could be the end of her support from her home country and possibly the end of her Apartment Wrestling career.  Yuki works to block those thoughts from her mind as she prepares for her fight.  She spends a few minutes stretching and then a considerable period of time meditating quietly.  "She hasn’t won yet so my chances are good.  She is bigger than me, but that doesn’t bother me.  I have been working on my strategy for tonight and will use it well to defeat the Russian girl.  I will make sure she is the loser tonight."

Sasha immediately heads to her changing room when she arrives at the fight location.  She quickly dresses in a blue and white print bandeau bikini.  Sasha spends a considerable amount of time stretching and preparing herself for the fight.  She has been working out hard as usual and is in very good physical shape.  Sasha has yet to win a fight in the Club and plans for tonight to be her night to shine.  She is especially convinced of this considering her size advantage over Yuki.  "I’m better than how my fights have ended.  I will win.  This poor girl tonight is my victim.  Tonight I show my toughness."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Yuki and Sasha.  “Someone gets their first win tonight.  That’s very exciting.  I think both these girls have the potential to succeed in the AWC.  I look for Sasha to win out because of her size advantage.” The second commentator begins “I agree.  Fights like this one are intense and exciting.  Both girls want that win and have faced some really tough opponents.  One girl gets her career going the right direction and the other goes home with all the regrets.  I think Yuki will make it a competitive fight, but in the end Sasha will get the win.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 74 Sasha versus Yuki
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 07:01:21 AM »
Sasha is bigger and in better shape, that's a pretty good recipe for a win.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 11:22:31 PM »
I think Sasha got this! It's about time for her to get her first win in AWC.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 05:02:36 AM »
The fight is now posted on the Apartment Wrestling Club website.  https://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-74-sasha-versus-yuki/