News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Border Series 1. QS (Greene,Lohan,Wilde,Dobrev,Heard,Rodriguez)

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}screenshot
{alt}windows print screen

This was a sharp contrast for both women who were in the outdoor skate park.  Lindsay Lohan was a catfighter who liked to attack the other womans womanhood.  Ashley Greene was a fighter, she loved using her fists, feet, elbows and knees to win fights.  If you could survive that she could get dirty

Lohan constantly went for Greene’s hair but ate a counter each time whether it was a straight push kick, a dodge to her side followed by a punch to the ribs or sometimes the tit.  Despite her laser like accuracy it was hard to not hit Lohans large tits especially on those punches.  She also got countered by throws, leverage moves like a monkey flip

Ashley Greenes skill was to much for Lindsay Lohan.  She might have gotten some shots in but she knew she was outclassed and she lunged into a punch then fell to the ground holding her knee.  “I think I threw out my knee, you’re lucky Greene I was just getting warmed up…. I quit, get me some help.”

Ashley laughed and walked away and didn’t  know what to say.

{alt}uploadimage
{alt}screen capture software

Olivia Wilde was wondering something as the two stared at each other.  There was Lyndsy fonseca and there was a question Olivia needed answered.  As the two tied up she whispered it as she didn’t want to make a spectacle of it.  “Do you really believe I’m a bigger challenge.”

Inexplicably lyndsy Fonseca seemed to be taken down and Olivia wasn’t getting her answer.  Wilde pressed her attack working punches to the stomach and failed attempts to the head.  She tried for submissions but they were blocked. 

After a solid three minutes of ground game with Wilde on top looking for ways to punish and finish Lyndsy Fonseca they were back on their feet.  Lyndsy was backing away refusing to engage for a while acting scared “Yes I think you are better than Ashley Greene.”

That caused Wilde to pause in delight.  Suddenly Fonseca was up in the air and her knee connected with Olivia’s jaw knocking her out.  “Hardest fight possible is over… Now time for the easiest.”

{alt}upload png
{alt}image upload no size limit

The next two fights were in the ring and They dressed appropriately.  With clothes on Rose Leslie didn’t look impressive but Nina Dobrev could now see she was wirey strong.  Much like Rose’s nemesis.  Rose’s temptation in this fight was to send a message to Janet Montgomery.  A message that nothing Janet has measures up to her.

Trading moves, she was athletic but she was not near the levels of Nina Dobrev.  If she got a takedown Rose was not on top long and there was always different escapes.  She was not prepared for a wrestling contest with a woman as strong and athletic as Nina Dobrev.  Nina was starting to get confident when Rose had switched her tactics.

Rose went to her bread and butter focused primary on strikes.  Her first punch had Nina shocked and bleeding.  The two took part in exchanges and Nina had terrific striking but Rose’s fists seemed to cause more damage.  She then worked back in the wrestling and was seemingly having her way with Nina

“god is this what fighting Janet would be like?”  Rose flipped out on the comment and was punishing Dobrev but her punches were more wild and Nina was able to counter one with a drop toe hold into the corner.

She got an idea and grabbed Rose by the back of the hair and  brought her down on her ass.  Nina got her legs under Rose’s arms by her ribs then upwards and locked in a lotus lock. A full nelson just with the legs.

Rose tried to roll but Nina Dobrevs legs were to strong.  She screamed but wouldn’t surrender the camera close on her face tears rolling down she screamed “I’ll find you JANET”  then passed out.

{alt}free upload image
{alt}image hosting sites

An all out brawl.  Genesis felt she had advantages but Amber was game and matched strength, athleticism.  They were ripping at each others clothes in early moments an whenever Amber tried to get Genesis out of her comfort zone as she did Jordan it was Genesis who matched it

They found weapons under the mat an used them.  They fought in the crowd and were ripping each others skin and punching the other as much as possible

Their bodies were claw marks and bruises.  Faces were bruises and cuts from fists and claws.

Blonde and Black hair was all around the ring but Amber was starting to take more punches and latched onto Genesis tits and fell back slamming Rodriguez into the steps.  She found her jeans and in the back pocket was a rope with  tattered ends and quarters attached.  She began to whip Genesis Rodriguez “I’m a fucking LEGEND”

“I’m greater than everyone and they all talk about KALEY OR LAWERENCE.”

She threw the whip away and rolled Genesis in the ring lifted her up removed the turnbuckle in the middle.  She lifted Genesis up “You fought me harder than anyone.  You and Nina would be a legendary fight but neither of you measure up to Amber Heard.”

She scratched at Genesis face and then locked her in a  Russian Leg Sweep but went forward slamming Genesis forehead into the exposed steel.  She pulled her away and sat on her face for the three count.

“Poor Nina…. I’m going to hurt that wimp.”