News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Session with Mistress Hera

• 3 Replies

Offline GusLondon

Session with Mistress Hera
« on: February 01, 2017, 07:09:01 PM »
Fab session with MH this afternoon at TheSubmissionRooms/The SerpentsRoom, Harringay, North London.

In the past we've had straight competitive wrestling - I'm vastly over-matched against her aggression, speed and skill.

This time tho, she's developing a real domina approach and gave me pretty well what can only be described as a total beatdown. Still cannot fathom how someone so slender, slim, even skinny, can be SO darned strong. MH is not especially muscular or toned - see pic - tho clearly fit, (and hot!), a hint of abs, some definition in her calves for sure, but you would just never guess how powerful she is until you face her. More light fitness model than bodybuilder for sure. I had to take a few breaks with MH so overwhelmingly fast and aggressive. Every imaginable wrestling hold with added pain, a paddle and a whip in case it was painful enough.

I started the final part of our session offering a hand to hand test of strength...unbelievable. She took me down in less than a second I swear, then focusing on one arm, dragged me around the room, applied holds, let them go, reapplied them. By then she'd tried a little ball-busting too (with my prior agreement) which I discovered wasn't for me! It made me feel nauseous - how do people want that? I ended the session taking a few photos which she was very kind and happy about.

A session with MH is not cheap but if you like wrestling a hot opponent, who can hurt you, pin you, push every part of her body against you, then there's NOTHING cheap about her. Quality. {alt} {alt}

Offline GusLondon

Re: Session with Mistress Hera
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 08:18:46 AM »
Jane,

Just saw your comment - very belatedly!

Would definitely sponsor a match between you and Mistress Hera, but I think you way underestimate her power, speed and skill. Not to put too fine a point on it, I think she would destroy you!

Gus

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 12:52:22 PM »
Love dominate women , especially when they dominate women !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline GusLondon

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 11:21:07 PM »
Biff,

I'd forgotten that Hera told me she had just started participating in roller derbies - I didn't even know they were still around! Apparently here in the UK there's a bit of a scene. Anyhow, she said a lot of women there were tough as nails, strong, alpha types, looking for a scarp. I'm tempted to find out more and go see them! Hera said SHE felt intimidated!

Gus