News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 14: Pre Fight Preview and Poll

• 2 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« on: February 03, 2017, 04:16:38 PM »

In this chapter, Jake and I are out at a bar to watch and scout Miche as she fights Amy. After an "altercation", I find myself in a cage arena standing across from Sela (PetiteSela to FCF folks). The bell rings and this No Holds Barred fight to submission or knockout is on! Feel free to comment like you would from the crowd, place bets, etc... if I can use any comments I'll try to give you a cameo.

(Even though we are both FCF members that have agreed to this, I am posting this in the "Fictional Polls" section since it takes place in my fictional 'universe'.)

Tale of the tape:

Kelli : 5' 5 1/2", 140 lbs, 37 years old, B cups, blonde hair and brown eyes.  She has been trained by her husband, a self defense instructor, and she loves to brawl. She is mother and does real estate and remodeling. She also works out 3 times a week spin class and Pilates. (seriously, who doesn't know me by now?)

Vs.

Sela: 5'3", 85 lbs, 25 years old, B cups, Brunette,  Brown eyes. She has several years of experience and loves to compete in NHB fights. She's in great shape, is known to be able to take lots of punishment and to never give up. (If you know who I am, then you definitely should know who Sela is)

So how does the community think this will play out? Will Sela's quickness, experience, endurance and toughness be enough to overcome my size and power advantage in the cage?
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 14: Pre Fight Preview and Poll
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 10:47:14 PM »
The audience will be demanding their $$$ back.  No contest.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 14: Pre Fight Preview and Poll
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 12:28:59 AM »

Come on Sinclairfan .. dont be like that. Kelli might have a chance!

:D

I lol'd
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka