News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Please help me to find a photo!

• 3 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Please help me to find a photo!
« on: February 03, 2017, 08:08:34 PM »
Hi! I love the photo that I post, this is of great inspiration for me..but I remember that in the pas there were some other photos of this fight and now I can't find it on interent.

Please, if someone download it and has in his pc, post it on the forum! Could be very important for me!

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Re: Please help me to find a photo!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 03:05:43 PM »
None can help me???

Offline jakeM

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 06:48:58 AM »
No other photos found, best I can do...

https://xage.ru/devchachi-kulachnyie-boi-kak-eto-vyiglyadit/

Girl's fights - what it looks like?
Video
fights
Yes, many women also prefer to find out who is right and who is wrong in using fists - sometimes obtained very spectacular fights that rivals the world famous Wrestlemania. We present a selection of video is pretty impressive showdown. Attention! The movie clip contains elements of violence, cruelty and profanity (Eng.). Still want to see? Then go!

http://www.ikub.al/FEMRA_CATEGORY/1112080103/Article-Dhuna-midis-femrave-ne-shoqerine-tone.aspx?cookiesEnabled=false

translation from Albanian courtesy of Google

Violence among women in our society

chick-fight-2Kjo quota comes from a super writing "Electra in Bondage" by Halberstadt-Freud, wherein seen illusions between mother-daughter, also considers Greek mythology Sophocles where Elektra is seen with Oedipus, in determining sexuality females. This writing has influenced my thoughts about the harassment of women and their aggression.
I want to focus mainly on female aggression towards other females. In this instance I will not stop the aggression of males to that space does not allow us. What I would like to explore here is the possibility that the harassment and beatings by girls may have originated in the subdued aggression towards the mother.
Most studies focus on harassment or lectures or to violence between men. I want to know about the lack of concentrations in women - probably a disclaimer that makes society, the girls / women do these things. Maybe we can think about the nature of the harassment among women many times less visible. However, when physical attacks occur by women, their nature, is very specific.
One day I read an article in the newspaper, where a schoolgirl was cut in the face by another student. Something about this story made me recall such incidents in schoolyards - that often squabble between the girls, lacerating include facial, hair pulling and hitting the abdomen.
The question is, why these attacks are concentrated on the face and abdomen? I wonder if these attacks are prohibited attacks representative to the mothers, as a rival to the attention of the father. Strident someone in the face is destroying the beauty of the mother, hitting someone in the stomach may be the unconscious attempt to destroying the mother's capacity to make children with their father.
Halberstadt-Freud suggests that aggression towards the mother should stop, ever since the paradox that the girl needs her mother, in order to share it with the concept of illusion symbiotic between the two (mother-daughter), attacking the mother is the same as the attack itself. Perhaps then it becomes necessary to find a replacement to download the primitive aggression.
All this, of course, is conjecture. I will try to put in context by discussing summarized the case of a girl of 13 years, focusing on the parts that are relevant to my argument.
Marta had a tendency to physically abused and harassed other pupil, resulting in several suspensions from school. Some parts include significant information her father, who is very depressed for several years; her mother, Martha describes as ready to pass a nervous breakdown, it was often physically and verbally abusive.
Maybe I should not be a surprise that a family built in such a form should have led and influenced, it was apparently in a compulsive aggression Marten. But what is important from the beginning was a total dislike for her mother, the origin and blame for everything, also an unconcealed desire that it will disappear with her father
to live happily forever.
Let us look at this case from the perspective of Elektra complex. Marta is small and four sisters. With a depressed dad, that is difficult to be for himself, not to mention his family, I would imagine that the presence / attention of a man would be scarce. Marta 'shamelessly' admitted that in her fantasy she would escape / father disappeared. But what it does with verbal and physical abuse to her mother on it? Could this be an issue of unconscious or a pure fantasy penalties for Martha's desire to have her father hooked for themselves?
I think that physical violence by the mother to present on Tuesday may attempt to undermine jealousy beauty of a new candidate with age (mother hit Tuesday in the face of a vacuum hose flow). The fact that Martha is the youngest of the girls in the family also raises some questions. Yvonne Houzel, in "The Nest of Babies Fantasy ', suggests that a small child can feel great distress, if they had stopped the birth of other children. I write her a quota; "This anxiety is mostly strong in the child the last or only child because reality was not born other children must confirm the feeling of guilt that they have prevented parents intercourse, the pregnancy of the mother and the arrival of babies Other hating and jealous and attacks the body of the mother. "
Studies have not shown that increased physical attacks among girls during adolescence, the time when potential rivalry of girls in terms of mothers is at its highest. Malen says, when he talks about the sexuality of women, 'how widespread, how true or how primitive, competitive feelings are directed against the parents of the same sex? If taken in a competitionThe logical conclusion, at the end, includes the exclusion of a rival which is one of the parents. As you can see it is very simple, direct heterosexual scenario, and one that I've had to use the argument that may indicate the origin of female aggression. I should not exclude the possibility that girls with that strive / contend Marta are representative of her sisters. I want to give even a quote that; 'Women have also been aggressive with capacity, with many perpetrators and more jealous than men; emotions which they usually hide, they keep silent and printed in order to achieve true femininity, and the condition of being sweet, non-aggressive vertete'.Ndoshta woman in a society where freedom is increased in rights women, we must look not-surprising that this archaic sentiments pressure must be brought to the surface, so to accept violence among women. All this is from the perspective of a man and my question is: Do recognized violence among women in our society?

By lovers Thaçi, psychotherapist
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:56:15 AM by jakeM »

Offline jakeM

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 07:07:11 AM »
maybe Jerry Springer, sorry but I lack the interest to spend more than a few mins on this but I will leave you with this much

Comments for Russian link

December 19, 2008
Girls gorazdno more cruel than the men in the fight of the population.
December 19, 2008
Lazio, absolutely agree ... we have a sense of proportion ... but they do not have it ...
December 19, 2008
I lose all interest in the girl when I see that! girls! Stay feminine! A fight predostavbte US !!! :-)
December 19, 2008
kada bare this cooler!
December 19, 2008
I liked what was going Jerry Springer, and all thanks for selection))
December 19, 2008
nonsense, I can also boot into the face eboshit)) I'm worse than girls)
December 19, 2008
great selection! Jerry Springer in the debate turned on 5+
December 19, 2008
mdee .... and above all standing and watching ... especially guys
December 19, 2008
ha, even heifers after a fight prechesku corrected :)))
and those who do Tokai freaks
December 19, 2008
Americans, as always, debility nation
December 19, 2008
JeFFie, and you think that in Russia there is no ??? More pohlesche happens ... And more than once on the TV show about women's fights .... Personally, my opinion - a total degradation of humanity! I generally in fights, it does not matter in any male or female, I see no reason .... Always and everything can be solved by words ....
December 19, 2008
Bagabu words ... it is certainly good ... but there are cases when no physical force can not do ...
December 19, 2008
everywhere it's all there, and fight off liver and break ribs I've always wanted someone who takes it.
December 19, 2008
I have never understood the guys who incite girls to fight, all the moral bastards!
December 20, 2008
Finally can the cocoa lean (pardon the expression) nya! Che found on the show website! Girls schA what - it became uninteresting, in the brains of shit)))))!
December 20, 2008
You think so easy to constantly maintain this status? You yourself try to write every three days (by writing) 10 articles
December 20, 2008
And I'm interested in all the articles so far, and maybe there are articles on the 2.3 line, but rarely, and neskazhu that they are stupid and not interesting.
December 20, 2008
It's disgusting, what things are put on display, more disgusting that no one stops the girls, and takes it on mobile phones. We roll into the abyss of anarchy and lawlessness
December 20, 2008
dybilno :)) is interesting for the fact that they durutsa
December 20, 2008
Tin !!! Looked beginning of the first movie and it was disgusting ... sucks !!!