News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My future mother in law challenged me

• 7 Replies

Offline amgy5

My future mother in law challenged me
« on: February 04, 2017, 01:23:30 AM »
She is 24 older than me ;)

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
Re: My future mother in law challenged me
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 01:40:02 AM »
It would be an incredible catfight, that's for sure!! Your future mother in-law is very good looking but you are gorgous!!   ;D

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 06:12:28 PM »
You look great but I am going with mother in law. She looks for good and I am thinking she has had several fights in her life.
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 07:47:27 PM »

My opinion-Your mother in law is not going to be ready for how good you fight. You're going to punch her nose, and she will be shocked. You'll punch her nose again, and it will start bleeding. You'll punch her nose one more time and she's going to want to stop, but you're going to grab her by her dress and hold her up right in front of yourself laughing and screaming, "I thought you were so tough. I thought you wanted to fight me so bad." You'll shove her back, so hard that he dress will rip right off of her body. Then you'll spin her around by her shoulder, and in hook her bra. You'll spin her back around to face you and you'll see your future mother in law crying. You're going to laugh in her face and tell her, "you're going to get to enjoy what your son loves about me." You'll twist her tits, making her cry even more, and you'll scream, "get ready mom, because now you're going to be my whore." You'll let go of her little tits, and you'll pull your dress off, and take off your bra, and you'll order her to kiss you nipples. The feel of your mother in laws soft lips on your nipples will make them grow big, and hard and erect on your chest. Lick my nipples you old whore, just like your son does. Mom's tongue on your nipples will make your pussy get wetter and wetter. You'll take her hand and hold it between your legs, to show her just how soaking wet she is making you, and then you'll make her lower your panties. You'll sit down on a chair and spread your legs and order her to kiss your pussy. By now you're mother in law is going to see why her son is so crazy in love with you, and she is going to start kissing your pussy. "Eat me you old bitch." Yes, your mother in law is going to lick you and lick you until you explode.........   

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 04:01:18 PM »
I put my money on you!

Tony
Cheers!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 12:48:25 PM »
You're young and strong. I think you will win the good fight. I chose the third option, but I would calmly put money on you. If she will challenge you to a fight, then you feel free to take up the challenge. Many times that wife and mother-hate. It's one of my favorite fantasies. In-law is sometimes dissatisfied with the choice woman made by the her son. Besides, they both want to have an impact on a guy and want to be the most important for him. Mother sometimes forget the time to step aside. She interfere with the relationship in marriage, homemaking and raising children. Then there are conflicts. Even worse can be when the two women live in the same house. Then the fight is inevitable and one of the women achieved dominance and becomes more important and the other must submit.  Until she again challenge the rival.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:45:11 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 12:55:06 PM »
you better get used to doing dishes and cleaning when you visit  she will own you
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 01:02:09 PM »
You attack fists her face, grab the bitch by the hair, turn her to the floor and you proceed beating. If you succeed you will win the fight and you will dominate.
Unless you set different rules, for example, without fists to face. Then the mother in law chances are increasing. But I still think that you win.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:23:24 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.