News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature women cat fight/sex fight

• 9 Replies

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
Mature women cat fight/sex fight
« on: February 05, 2017, 04:16:02 PM »
Recently, catfight connection released a video of two mature Southern Charms in a tit fight/sex fight (Abbie vs Champagne). They asked if we would like to see them use other charms in this genre. I replied with a list of Charms who have posted catfight photo shoots and videos (a surprising amount have done these). These two women are on that list who have posted catfight photo shoots. They're both 5'2" and weigh in at 115 lbs. Both are well muscled, and I believe if they did a REAL competitive catfight it would be historic! So, who do you think would prevail, Barbwire or Golden Girl?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 04:17:55 PM by cement1us »
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Mature women cat fight/sex fight
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 11:58:24 PM »
Solid match up!  Golden Girl would squeak out the win in this war!

Offline cement1us

• God Member
Re: Mature women catfight, this one could actually happen!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 03:47:14 PM »
Solid match up!  Golden Girl would squeak out the win in this war!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:47:46 PM by cement1us »
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 09:27:19 PM »
As discussed under the producer's area, I would also love to see an erotic catfight between these 2 very sexy and fit women.  This is really a hard one to call, but I gave a very slight edge to Barb Wire because she looks just a bit tougher in these two pics.  I'd love to see a best out of three contest between them, each winning one of the first two fights and then having an historic third and decisive battle.

Can you provide any details about their catfight photo shoots?  I can't tell from their website.  Do you know which photo sets, who they fought, and how good are the photos?  Thanks.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 02:02:41 PM »
As discussed under the producer's area, I would also love to see an erotic catfight between these 2 very sexy and fit women.  This is really a hard one to call, but I gave a very slight edge to Barb Wire because she looks just a bit tougher in these two pics.  I'd love to see a best out of three contest between them, each winning one of the first two fights and then having an historic third and decisive battle.

Can you provide any details about their catfight photo shoots?  I can't tell from their website.  Do you know which photo sets, who they fought, and how good are the photos?  Thanks.
I know Golden Girl fought a women named Lauren around 10 years ago, the only reason I remember it is they looked like they were actually fighting. Unfortunately, the photos were lost on a hard drive that crashed. So, if anyone has these, please post.

As for Barbwire, I don't recall.

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 09:58:40 PM »
Great match up. I would love to see this too. Very difficult one to predict.

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 01:09:45 AM »
Tuff call with these two hotties but went with Barbwire...But she will work for it

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 10:47:03 PM »
Barbwire vs Mayi. Mayi also fought Xwife. I also just found out Barbwire's real age is currently 66 which makes her the same age as Golden girl.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 07:13:18 AM »
Thanks.  Interesting pic of Barb Wire - looks like some sort of spanking paddle fight.  BW looks so fit.  Her legs look thinner than Golden Girl's, but other than that I still love their pairing.  Nice that they are the same height and age to boot.  I'll email Catfight Connection directly to support their effort to try to bring these two together for a SC catfight/sexfight video.  I think the odds are low but maybe they'll get lucky.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 08:09:38 PM »
Wow!  What a great match up between two women born in the same year as the Bear.  Makes me want to growl. 

At first, I was going to go with Barbie, but upon viewing the 2nd pic of her, discovered that she's rather flat on the backside.  She may be feisty, but flat-assed women can rarely stand up to women with full, rounded behinds.  Hence, I cast my vote for Golden Girl.