News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Superbowl Cheerleader Catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Superbowl Cheerleader Catfight
« on: February 05, 2017, 09:57:47 PM »
While doing my routine with my girls before the game kicks off i keep noticing one of the girls in the New England cheer squad giving me dirty looks across the field.
Thinking to myself what is her issue i finish my routine and walk towards her.......as i get nearer i notice that long dark hair which i have pulled on so many times.
It was my old cheerleading nemesis who i had went through college with....we always competed for everything but nothing more than the head cheerleader position which i won.
After an angry argument it didn't take long for us to start pushing each other to cheers from the packed stadium. I loved the attention from the crowd and thought how amazing it would be to finally put this bitch in her place in front of a packed stadium.
It was arranged we would catfight as the halftime entertainment in the middle of the field...........i couldn't wait  :)

Do i kick her ass or does she get revenge for me taking the head cheergirl spot?    Thanks everyone   xxx
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Superbowl Cheerleader Catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 11:54:01 PM »
Unlike the actual game where the Falcons will win.  You get taken out, but not without giving a lot of what she gave you.

Offline charlottescott

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 12:00:03 AM »
Patriots will win the bowl and catfight. Go Pats!!!

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 07:21:43 AM »
You were right about the Patriots Charlotte i hope you are only half right though and i get to kick some brunette butt   :P

Remind me not to ask you for a betting tip fryingpanorg  :D   Thank you John i gave her a extra slap just for you   :)

Thanks for comments all of you xxx
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)