News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 75 Anushka versus Tisha

• 10 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 75 Anushka versus Tisha
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:14:08 AM »
This fight is the seventy-fifth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This fight is being held in San Francisco.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Tisha (5'2 122 pounds 20 y/o) is from the Atlanta area.  She recently quit school and works as a waitress to make ends meet.  She is drawn to Apartment Wrestling by the promise of fame/money in the hopes it will help her obtain a career in modeling someday.  Tisha's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I need to win.  I want to win more than any other girl you will find.  That's why I can't be beaten!" So far Tisha has easily beaten Melinda and Wendy and lost to Sierra, Bailey and Suzette.  In her last match, Tisha beat Raine in the first round of the tournament in a hard fight. 

Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) lives in Mumbai India.  Anushka is an actress and professional dancer in India.  When she isn't busy performing, she spends time traveling.  She works out on a regular basis to stay fit and ready for performing.  Anushka's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a tigress.  I don't take no for an answer and I have never met another woman that was better than me at anything.  I will rule Apartment Wrestling like I rule everything else in my life."  Anushka won her first fight against Glenna and her second match with Hiyoko.  While the fight with Glenna was hard fought, Anushka dominated Hiyoko in her last fight.  Anushka lost to Bao and then dominated Camilla in the first round of the tournament. 

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Tisha changes into her pink bottoms and black bikini top as she prepares for tonight’s fight.  Once dressed, Tisha stretches and warms her body up for the fight.  So far her greatest strength on the rug has been her ability to outlast opponents.  She has worked hard to try and be in good physical condition with the limited time she has available to hi the gym.  "I need to keep winning.  This tournament is a chance for me to show my ability to be a top contender in the Apartment.  I’m ready for tonight.  I want this more than she does and I will be the winner when it’s all over with.  This girl doesn’t have the ability to stay in hard fights and that’s what she is going to get tonight."

Anushka arrives and immediately heads to her changing room.  She unpacks her bag and lays out her bikini on the bed in the room.  She quickly undresses and works through a warm-up routine completely nude.  Before getting dressed in her bikini, she applies a light coat of oil to her body as she readies herself mentally and physically.  After her final preparations are completed, she pulls on her light blue green bikini with block spots.  The color is a great choice as it stands out and highlights her dark skin and dark features.  She has been working out hard as usual and is in very good physical shape.  "I destroyed the last girl they brought me.  Tonight I will destroy another.  The title is mine and I will claim it.  I am the tiger and there is no chance for this American to stand up to me."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Anushka and Tisha.  “This fight is going to be awesome.  Tisha is a battler with huge heart.  Anushka is a fearless and vicious fighter.  Sadly only one of them gets to continue on in the tournament.  I think Anushka is going to be too much for Tisha.  Look for the Indian Tiger to maul Tisha.” The second commentator begins “I love this match-up.  Anushka is a tough competitor and can really take the fight to her opponent.  Tisha never quits.  She has battled through adversity to win.  With elimination on the line it will be intense.  I think Tisha gets the win in the end.  I look for a little bit longer of a fight which favors Tisha’s style and abilities.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held. The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding the large gathering of spectators.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides an open space for the fighters with seating along the outer edges of the room.  The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 75 Anushka versus Tisha
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 05:40:11 AM »
Go Tisha. I like her spirit. Too bad that me picking you in an AWC match is a good way to lose, lol.  :D
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 06:38:42 AM »
Go Tisha. I like her spirit. Too bad that me picking you in an AWC match is a good way to lose, lol.  :D

Hmmmmm. Will your streak continue??? 

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 06:45:09 PM »

Hmmmmm. Will your streak continue??? 

Hey now, I've picked one correctly!  :D
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 01:27:52 AM »
Tisha is gorgeous but voted for Anushka.
Cheers!

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 04:20:39 AM »
my super queen Anushka gonna tear Tisha apart,check YouTube for her wrestling skills

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 05:09:08 AM »
my super queen Anushka gonna tear Tisha apart,check YouTube for her wrestling skills

its gonna be a great battle

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 06:53:23 AM »
but Anushka gonna win for sure

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 08:39:27 PM »
Even tho I had to whoop that ass, Tisha has so much heart it was hard not to respect her after. Really hope she wins! :)
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 11:15:09 PM »
The fight is now posted in the stories section and with images on the Apartment Wrestling Club website. http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-75-anushka-versus-tisha/

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2017, 08:14:15 AM »
:D
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."