News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Most elements that make a great catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
Most elements that make a great catfight
« on: February 19, 2017, 06:34:32 PM »
This is a catfight that has all the moves that IMHO make what most of us like to see when women settle things.

https://xhamster.com/movies/4225267/lesbian_facesitting.html
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Most elements that make a great catfight
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 08:59:00 PM »
That's a good one.  And if anyone thinks that face sitting doesn't happen in a real fight, I remember not too long ago on YT I believe, two girls fought, and one of them ended up sitting atop the other's tits.  She then inched her body forward and screamed for the other girl to eat her pussy, which brought laughs from the crowd.

To me, any catfight where the girls fight body to body, breast to breast, and pull hair, is a good one!

Thanks for posting.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 11:06:20 PM »
Excellent mastrubation material for the evening, love the facesit action.

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 11:54:32 PM »
Gotta agree, that one had it all.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 12:11:30 AM »
Joan Wise was a leader in catfight productions back when the genre was just getting started. She was perhaps the first to recognize the need to recruit women who actually are willing and able to engage in a real woman to woman catfight where breasts and pussies are prime targets.....a HALL of FAMER for the sport by any measure....