News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ashley graham vs Emma Watson

• 12 Replies

Offline kumasr34

Ashley graham vs Emma Watson
« on: February 25, 2017, 08:40:28 PM »
Hi . who win the fantastic fight  submission enter Ashley and Emma ? :p

Offline ernest31

• God Member
Re: Ashley graham vs Emma Watson
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 09:20:06 PM »
In my eyes Emma Watson

Offline kumasr34

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 09:31:31 PM »
Ashley graham

{alt} emma watson

who can write a story ; i can't because i dont speak english so good :(

Offline joey34

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 11:25:05 PM »
Why is Emma so overrated? People tend to believe that she can overpower much stronger women like Ashley.

Offline kumasr34

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 12:38:27 AM »
Hum yeah but i think Ashley in submission match destroy little emma

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 11:41:25 AM »
Much more stamina on Emma, she would win clearly.

Offline Phlebas

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 05:09:15 PM »
Hum yeah but i think Ashley in submission match destroy little emma
Emma Watson is 5'5" tall, and Ashley Graham is 5'10" tall and a lot heavier. Watson may be a serious, feminist, determined sort of lady, but I think Graham would beat her easily in whatever sort of fight they had.

Offline RedRottingBeast

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 02:39:32 PM »
Emma wins easily. Ashley is too heavy and poor trained, big doesn't mean win. And I do not like Ashley at all she is not attractive

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 06:00:31 PM »
Of course, Ashley destroys cute little Emma.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »
I like Emma, and I think she can beat a lot of girls in her category, but it would be very wise from her to avoid this fight, unless she wants to experience a brutal beating. Ashley is just too big and too strong for her. Can you imagine Ashley's massive thighs wrapped around Emma's body in a rib cracking body scissors, or her voluptuous jugs pressed firmly against Emma's face, preventing her from breathing.

It would be a brutal massacre, with poor Emma on the receiving end. And I hate to see her lose, but the only way for her not to lose this fight is to avoid it.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 04:48:58 AM »
Emma Watson, 5'5", 115 lbs., versus Ashley Graham, 5'9", 201 lbs.

Emma Watson in her corner awaiting the bell, looks Ashley up and down; turns and winks at the PPV camera positioned ringside. (What is Watson thinking?)

At the bell, Watson jogs out of her corner, circling wide to stay out of Ashley's reach. Graham rushing Emma, who feints and ducks away, always moving; never giving Ashley a stationary target. (Can she keep it up?)

Two minutes in and Ashley Graham's huffing and puffing; Emma looking fresh as when she started. (Wait, something's going on at ringside!)

Emma runs to the other side of the ring; Ashley in pursuit, doesn't see what's going on behind her on the opposite side of the ring as Emma darts nimbly from one corner to the other, never letting Ashley set her feet. (The PPV cameraman is pushing a stepladder into the ring. Is this a 'contract on a pole' match? I don't think so.)

After the camaraman sets the stepladder, Emma once again feints left, runs right around Ashley and scampers up the 8' stepladder. At the top, Watson gives a Tarzan-like cry and leaps off the top of the ladder, leading with her elbow! (Oh no! I can't watch...)

SMACK!

Emma Watson's Elbow Smash connects square on Ashley's jaw. Graham staggers, rocks back and forth; the big woman's hurt! Watson, her equilibrium disturbed by the impact lands hard on her back on the mat. Graham, her eyes rolled back in her head, topples over and ....

SQUASH!

Lands on top of poor little Emma Watson. The referee comes over and lifts Ashley's limp arm, and lets it drop. (Nothing doing) Again. (Still no resistance) A third time (Ashley's out like a light)

The referee checks Emma's shoulders, she's pinned.

It's a double countout!!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, at 4 minutes and 22 seconds of the first round, Referee Kumasr34 declares this a double countout, therefore a NO CONTEST!"

Later, the promoter announced there'd be a rematch in two weeks, this time oil wrestling. (Let's see Emma squirm her way outta that!!)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 04:50:58 AM by Ginny38 »

Offline kumasr34

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 08:59:54 PM »
Nice i love but i love terrible domination by ashley  , strengh , domination <3

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 11:52:15 PM »
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it