News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 17: Backyard Battlefield

• 4 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 17: Backyard Battlefield
« on: February 28, 2017, 06:20:51 PM »
Chapter 17: Backyard Battlefield

Although my fight with Meaghan has gotten me in the right frame of mind to get back in the proverbial ring, much of the catfight scene sees my absence after the loss to Jaymie as me losing my edge.

As a result, I'm not getting any invites to the better paying venues. The only invites I see are for complete mismatches and purely erotic matches. So when I get an invitation from a man named Ed, that is offering me $200 dollars to face another woman in his backyard, $300 if I win, I'm ecstatic. The invitation says it will be a straight up "apartment" style match in bikinis. I can bring Jake and he can film it. So it's a no brainer, sounds like a good way to get back into paying matches. Should be a quick way to make some easy money.

Fortunately, the match is scheduled for late morning on a weekday so its even conveniently scheduled. This is looking like a perfect fit for me to get back on the right track. After dropping the kid a daycare and grabbing my gym bag, Jake and I head off across town to Ed's house.

We get there before my opponent and Ed welcomes us in. He informs us that my opponent is named Kary. Evidently, she had some sort of altercation with another woman there, but neither crossed the line. Now, she wants to get it out of her system and get some experience for when she runs into the other woman. Ed has been coaching her and thinks it's time for her to test herself against another woman. I was the first woman that looked like a good match to accept the challenge.

Jake and I go to a back room where, since I've been tanning,  I change into pretty skimpy- at least for me, white bikini. I pull my blonde hair into a nice tight ponytail and we head out to the yard. It's a nice spacious well kept area that we will be fighting in. As we are checking out my 'arena', Kary makes her way into the yard. She is dressed in denim shorts, flip flops and a bright yellow tank top over a blue bikini top.

"So, is this her? The one from that site? She doesn't look that tough" Kary asks Ed. She's already starting to rub me the wrong way.

"Yes...if you can beat her, you'll handle Mary easily- just pretend she is Mary" Ed replies.

I interject "So...Ed, I just need to kick her ass and I get paid?" I see that comment gets Kary's back up.

"Of course Kelli, the winner gets an extra $100-" Ed is cut off when Kary crosses the yard and gets in my face.

"Listen here, you arrogant bitch, just because your ass is bigger doesn't mean that you'll win" she says wagging her finger in my face. I slap her hand out of my face and we clash together. Chest to chest we try to stare each other down.

"Kary... Kelli....you two, save it for the fight, you'll get your chance". Ed intervenes. This woman has spunk, things might get interesting, I think to myself.

Kary goes to the patio in a huff and kicks off her flip flops and strips down to her blue bikini, muttering to herself the whole time. She returns to the grassy area while Ed pulls a piece of paper from his pocket. As we stretch, Jake starts filming and Ed begins reading the 'tale of the tape'.

"Introducing first in the white bikini, she's 5' 5 1/2" tall, weighs 137 pounds and is 37 years old- Kelli!  Her opponent today, stands 5'2" and weighs 115 pounds. She is 40 years old. It's Kary!"

By this point, Kary and I are standing a few feet apart, continuing our stare down. While Ed is busy reading the rules of the match- the standard no punching the face, biting, kicking, quit when your opponent gives up, blah, blah, blah- Kary and I are sizing each other up.

She is a pretty fit 40 year old, I'd say she's even a little more toned than me, but I have more muscle on every part of my body. I have a darker tan than she does, but she does have a bigger chest. She has her dirty blonde hair tied up in a ponytail like me and we both have deep brown eyes.

"Do you both understand the rules?" Ed asks, finishing up. I nod affirmatively as does Kary. "Ok then, fight!" Ed calls out, starting the match.

I can see Kary is a little timid, and I want to take advantage of this. I close in and throw a nice quick slap to the older woman's cheek. She yelps and quickly rubs the red mark on her face. I smirk "There's a lot more where that came from, little bit-"

I'm cut off as she lets out a yell and charges me, swinging wildly with open hands. Her assault takes me by surprise and Kary lands several slaps that echo with the familiar sound of a hand smacking the soft flesh of my ribs and belly. Out of instinct and self preservation, I grab her hair and fling her to the ground. The older woman hits and rolls back up to her feet quick as a cat.

After her initial rage, Kary looks cool and composed. With the match reset, we begin to circle each other. It looks like I may have underestimated the smaller woman, time to get serious.

I move in again, this time going for the other woman's hair, she reciprocates. We are in a tug of war with each other's locks, grunting and groaning as we dance around Ed's finely manicured lawn. Using my size and strength advantage, I begin to sling Kary around the yard. I make sure to land slaps to her body as I see openings. The older woman is a quick study and begins doing the same. I'm surprised that she is taking the punishment so well and likewise, surprised at how much the novice's slaps sting.

Finally, I pull I Kary  into a headlock and take her down in the soft grass. Squeezing her neck while my ribs lay across her chest, I enjoy watching the cute, fit blonde's face turn shades of red as she struggles to breathe.

I feel her yank my hair back as she screams "get off of me, bitch!"

I crank down even harder "not until you give up, whore" I snap back.

Then, I feel the petite woman's claws rip into my side. As Kary digs her talons in deep, I let out a shriek of pain. I hold on as long as I can, but I can feel her tearing my skin and I have no choice but to let her out of the headlock. I try to pin her to the grass but the fit woman is too quick and manages to lock me into a brutal body scissors.

Her legs are strong. Kary applies more pressure, I'm wincing and groaning as I lay trapped on my back in the hold. "Who's the whore now, bitch? I've got your fat ass now" She yells as squeezes her thighs mercilessly. Her trash talk could use some work, but she's right about one thing. She definitely has my 'not that fat ass' now. If I don't do something this could be it.

I reach towards her hair but it's out of my grasp. I claw at her thighs to see if pain will weaken this torturous hold, but I'm only rewarded with her pulling my hair and slapping. Then I remember something, Kary is pretty new to this, so I do what any self respecting catfighter would do- I go after her bikini top. A few quick tugs, the sound of fabric ripping and her nice, pale tits are swinging freely. "What the?- you bitch" she cries out. Trying to cover up her chest.

As she is briefly overcome with modesty, I'm able to escape her viselike legs. I roll away and am gasping heavily as I get to my knees. Kary has gotten over being stripped and now is glaring at me, realizing what I've just done.

With only a few feet between us, neither of us tries to get to our feet. Instead, we walk on our knees until we get close enough to lunge at the other woman. We tear into each other's hair from our knees. Much like earlier when standing, it's a violent struggle to put the other woman to the ground. This time, however, our tempers have flared past the point of mere slapping. Body blows start flying, eliciting cries and swears from both of us.

"Mary, I'm going kill you, bitch" Kary shrieks. I think she has gone 'all in' on this match. It's not just match for money in Ed's backyard to her anymore, it's her fighting her nemesis, Mary.

"I'm not Mary, you fucking psycho" I say. "I'm about to make you cry, little girl".

As tough as Kary has been, she's in my world now. I sink my fist deep into her flat belly a more times and she begins to fade. Out of instinct most likely, she grabs me in tight with both hands. Remembering the earlier effectiveness of using her talons, she digs them deep into my back. Ripping and leaving red tracks all over my body, shredding my bikini top in the process.

I let out a scream as the clawing attack stripes my back, but this time I continue my attack to the older woman. While I might not be able to hit as hard from this position, I can still keep battering her ribs. So close together, I can feel her breath on my shoulder and neck as she exhales with every punch I land. I'm sure she is finding solace in my whimpers from her claws tearing my flesh.

We continue the scratching and body punch clinch for a minute or so before we tumble from our knees to the ground. The frantic pace of our initial clash is taking its toll, and we begin to slow down some.

The fight turns into a more deliberate, slowly moving catball. Tearing at each other's flesh and slapping any openings we can find until our opponent's body is covered with red welts and lightly bleeding scratches. Our legs intertwined as we grapple for position and control. Both of us have worked up a pretty decent sweat, making it even harder to pin our opponent down.

Forcing Kary's back to the grass I try for a schoolgirl pin and make it onto her chest. She is still resisting with her arms but after bouncing my shapely ass on her chest to drive the air from her lungs, I have them pinned beside her head. "Give up, bitch, I'm better" I snarl.

"Fuck you, Kelli...I'm going to hurt you so bad" Kary grunts back, flailing wildly to knock me off my perch. Her bucking starts to have the desired effect and I begin to lose my balance. I fall off and we resume our laboriously paced catball.

Our sweaty, topless bodies strain against each other. Trading pins and trying to physically control the other woman. When I first saw the smaller, older woman, I thought this would be an easy $300. Now I'm fighting for my pride as well against this soccer mom turned hellcat.

At this point in the fight, it's coming down to my strength against her stamina. We trade pins where I muscle her down and she keeps fighting out. Then she makes her way to the top and I power her off of me. This stalemate goes on for what feels like forever. Every muscle in my body is burning and I know from her heavy breathing she is in just as bad of a shape.

Again, she manages to get on top, this time her slim but muscular legs find their way into locking in a grapevine pin. I let out a yelp as my inner thighs are stretched. She smiles, knowing that she might have me as I grit my teeth trying to resist the painful move. "I was right when I said that you don't look that tough...give up Kelli....you're beaten" she says confidently.

"Go to hell...Kary...I'll never lose to a weak bitch like you" I say in defiance as I keep struggling with her, trying to keep my arms from being pinned. From the bottom I continue to fight, pulling hair and clawing at the older woman. Then my hands find her bikini bottoms. I pull and tug giving her a wedgie like I'm an 8th grade bully.

"You Bitch!...stop it...I swear, if you rip these I will end you" she screeches. Somehow, I manage to roll her over. She still has the grapevine pin locked in, but it isn't nearly as effective from underneath. Her milky white tits are just below me, jiggling and begging to be mauled. I tear into them with my claws, Kary howls in pain and I'm able to escape the grapevine hold. We continue our body to body struggle, but  able to keep my full weight on her. We are almost motionless now. We each continue to paw at each other with weak slaps and punches, but we are both clearly out of gas.

I work my way up her body until I'm draped over her in a crossbody pin. Both of us are exhausted, covered in sweat and grass, our faces and bare chests are flushed from the battle. This rage filled rookie has taken me to my limit. Her speed and stamina are impressive but she is struggling to hold on, trapped underneath me as I lie chest to chest across her, she fights fatigue and my body weight for every precious breath.

Methodically, I work myself into a reverse facesit on the smaller woman. Kary's legs flail weakly and her fingernails dig into my hips. I feel them slowly, but surely relaxing as she is slowly starved of oxygen beneath my ass. When her arms fall limp, Ed stops the match. "That's it, it's over..let her up, Kelli."

I tiredly roll off of my beaten foe and on to the grass. I lay there panting, completely exhausted from the match. Kary is laying next to me in much the same state. She looks at Ed "Why'd you stop it? I could still win..." she says halfheartedly.

It takes some effort, but I make to my feet. The spent Kary is almost seething as she realizes what's about to happen, but is still too tired to stop it. She tries to get up but I push her down onto her back.  I plant my foot on her chest and raise my arms in the classic 'victory pose' as Jake gets it on camera. The older woman grabs at my ankle trying to remove my foot, but is too weak to. I step off of her and look down, despite her defiance, I can see it in her eyes that she knows she was defeated.

Ed goes to console his trainee, I can see that she's mad at herself and thinking about the times where she almost had me. I definitely agree with him when he tells her that Mary doesn't stand a chance against her. She took me to my limits and I'm bigger and most likely much better than her opponent will be.

Once I recover a bit, I get cleaned up and dressed. We thank Ed for hosting the match. He pays me and thanks me. Telling me that I've helped Kary even though I beat her. I tell him that I would love to be a fly on the wall at the resort the next time they do one of their mutual vacations there. On the way out, I stop and give the now composed Kary a hug and wish her well in her next adventure. She has come to terms with the loss and thanks me for the experience.

Later that night I'm checking the site and uploading the video, when I see a 'challenge' invite hit my inbox. This one has been a long time coming. This woman and I absolutely hate each other and she is ready to settle it- and so am I. I can't type out my response accepting the match fast enough. It isn't often that I know what my next adventure will be, but this time I do.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 17: Backyard Battlefield
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 06:49:50 PM »
Good win....I'm thinking I "enjoy" you more as a winner than a loser....

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 06:54:44 PM »
Excellent match, nice to see you recover from your earlier loss. Wait till I write about our first match from my perspective. In fact, when I met you in the elevator it was my rebound from a loss earlier in the month.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 07:01:42 PM »
Another great installment Kelli. You keep getting lucky and barely beating us 'petites' but your luck cant last forever!!

I don't need luck, I'll take you down again Sela and this time you won't be lucky enough to hang with me for as long. ;)

Good win....I'm thinking I "enjoy" you more as a winner than a loser....

You and me both  :D

Excellent match, nice to see you recover from your earlier loss. Wait till I write about our first match from my perspective. In fact, when I met you in the elevator it was my rebound from a loss earlier in the month.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading it. A tough loss can be devastating, I'm glad I could help you out- that one time. But I do plan on taking you down in our rematch, I hope you're ready.  ;)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 09:36:55 PM »
Great story again!!! Loved the catball!!!