News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Russian Titfight

• 1 Replies

Offline shinobi

Russian Titfight
« on: May 13, 2017, 08:59:50 PM »
If you go to clips4sale.com and type in a search for Rough Rally there is a clip Rough Rally 2a on the Catfight Planet store that has a real titfight between two Russian gals called Lori and Tammi.  It is a best 2 out of 3 and this clip has the first 2 rounds.  At the end of round 2 Tammi submits, but Lori gives the side of her breast an extra good twist before letting go.  Tammyy then quickly gives Lori's left nipple a good twist after her submission.  Lori then clutches her breasts and says something.  Does anybody on this site speak Russian?  I would love to know what Lori says here.

Offline shinobi

Re: Russian Titfight
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 12:00:11 AM »
I forgot to mention that you need to go to the cat fighting category before you search for Rough Rally 2a.  If you also want to check out the third fall of the titfighting contest, its on Rough Rally 2c.  after that Lori and Tammi have a traditional 3 fall catfight  match that ends with a submission from some brutal boob squeezing!  There is some arguing after the traditional catfight, and once again, I would appreciate a translation from anyone familiar with the Russian language.