News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nordic Super Woman (repost)

• 8 Replies

Offline unholly

Nordic Super Woman (repost)
« on: May 14, 2017, 05:39:00 AM »
     I was on a skiing vacation when i saw my Nordic Super Woman.  The most striking woman I had ever seen, blonde, blue eyed, snow white skin, slender and an unbelievable six foot six inches tall. The only thing you could say bad about her body was that she was a bit flat in the chest department, but if you are a leg man she was your dream girl.  She was in her 30s, Austrian, and a bitch who had no problem getting in someone's face if she did not like something.  She had no problem with threatening to knock another woman's teeth out and with her height no one would stand up to her.  If you wanted a girlfriend who could beat up your buddy's girlfriend, you were in love.
   Unfortunately she was with a guy and the one time I was able to get her alone and hit on her she told me to stop bothering her or she would get her boyfriend to kick my ass.  It was latter that I learned that her boyfriend was paying the rent on her apartment in Bucharest and making the payments on her BMW,  so she was very possessive of him.  He wanted to play around but she scared off anyone he talked to until he started talking to an African American. He also liked the idea that she could help him get a visa to the US.
  His girlfriend , her name was Alexandria, immediately came up and pushed the American, who was five foot ten inches, and an athletic 152 lbs.  The Negress was having none of it and slapped the blonde leaving the imprint of her hand on the blonde's pale face.  I thought they were going to tear into each other, but some men separated them.  once again my luck failed.
  When the week was up I got on the train to go home and I saw Alex and her boyfriend getting on the train too.  Then up came the Negress flirting with Alex's boyfriend.  Not wanting to be seperated this time they agreed to fight when the train reached the station and everyone had left.  They spent the train ride circling around each other with their backs up like a pair of alley cats.
  I was very worked up with anticipation of the upcoming fight.  With here longer reach I expected Alex the cream the Negress.  Finally the train got to the station.  I stayed on the train hidden but able to look out a window and see what was happening.  After about thirty minutes the station had emptied out and the two women faced each other.  Alex took off her jacked: she was wearing a black shirt and a black miniskirt with black calf length boots.  She had a metal chain belt around he waist.  She took off her gold earnings and laded them on a bench and then used a rubber band to hold her shoulder length hair in place behind her.
  The black woman took off her jacket and used a scrunchy to hold back her hair.  She was wearing a teeshirt, jeans,  and track shoes.  The blonde was lanky and toned and had the reach.  The African woman has heaver and probably stronger.  The two women raised their fists and began to circle each other.  They both seemed confident and had no apprehensions about fighting.  This was not to fight and intended to hurt eachother.
going to be some weak slapping pushing match.  These we two big athletic women who knew how    The blonde swung first and the Negress ducked.  Unfazed Alex lunged forward with a left that caught the shorter woman on the temple, but it was a glancing blow as the negress was moving back.  The taller woman continued her advance and threw a right, but it never landed.  The tall woman screamed and stoped in her tracks as the black ducked under her swing and hit her in the breast with a straight left.  The slender blonde groaned, clutched her chest, and staggered back.
  The black stepped forward to continue her attack, but the blonde used her longer reach to knock the shorter woman back with a right to the head.  There might be tears in the blonde's eyes, but she was a prideful bitch, and it would take more than one punch to knock the fight out of her. "I"m going to kill you, You xxxxxxx, bitch, whore," Alex snarled as she advanced on the shorter woman.
   It was evident that this was not a clumsy brawl.  These were two big athletic women who knew how to throw their shoulders into a punch.  Alex was a distance puncher and fighting smaller women she could knock them silly before they could reach her, but the black had some boxing skill.  She blocked and doged making it hard for Alex to land a solid punch and when she got inside tall woman's guard she rocked her with hard combinations. The Negress was scoring more punches and hitting harder.  Alex's eyes were already puffy and discolored and blood rant from the left corner of her mouth.   To defend against this Alex kept backing up to maintain the distance and backed into a roof support.
   The American quickly took advantage of this and drove a hard left into the blonde's solar plexus doubling her over and then knocked her to her hands and knees with a hard right. Before the blonde could recover the Negress grabbed her hair and kneed her in the face. Alex grabbed her face with both hands and fell on her back. The blonde rolled over on her stomach as blood dripped from her broken nose.  She was visibly crying.
   The African grabbed the back of Alex's shirt; pulled it over her head and pulled Alex to her feet.  She swung her around several times and then planted her feet.  Alex's arms pulled out of the sieves and she sailed across the platform and crashed in the rail car.
   My Nordic super woman no longer looked so great.  Her eyes were black and swollen, blood poured from her broken nose and dripped on the ground, a ribbon of blood ran from the left corner of her mouth and she was crying so hard that her mascara was running down her face. But the boastful blonde still had some fight left in her.  When the Negress advanced on her she pushed off and backhanded the shorter woman.
   The Austrian blonde then grabbed the colored woman's hair, twisted her head and bit the top of the shorter woman's ear off.  The Negress screamed and kneed the tall woman in her crotch and then racked her nails down the woman's chest, ripping off her little black padded bra and leaving two sets of four fingernail scratches across the pale woman's chest.
   Alex staggered back, her fingers clutching her bleeding chest.  The Negress screamed in anger and launched herself on the thinner woman.  She began punching the blonde in the face and chest.  As Alex covered up she stepped pack and kicker the Austrian blonde in the crotch.  As the Austrian grabbed herself and sank to her knees, the heaver Negress kicked her in the mouth.  Alex spit out two teeth and a mouth full of blood.  Alex was done and crying that she quit and begging the Negress to stop and screaming for her boyfriend to help her.  But the Negress was totally enraged and determined to do permanent damage to the haughty blonde.
  The Austrian struggled to her hands and knees. Blood was dripping onto the ground from her broken nose and cut mouth.  The blonde's droopy little tits hung down with distended nipples at the end.  The way they hung down sort of remined me of a  stray bitch I had seen in an ally that evidently had pups.  The Negress then kicked the skinney blonde in the chest.  The woman screamed as she was lifted off the ground by the force of the kick and landed on her back.  The sobbing woman was clutching her chest.  Her mini skirt had ridden up and you could see light brown hair sticking out of her black panties.  At least she was a real blonde.
   The black woman mounted the slender woman grabbed her hair and slammed her head against the platform.  The Negress Slammed Alex's head a second time but on the black woman's third attempt the blonde stiffed her neck to lessen the force of the blow and raised up to bite the black woman's Wrist.  The Negress yelled and pulled her army away.  She then raised herself up and brought her fist crashing down on the blonde's eyed and then grabbed the blonde's pale throat with both hands and began choking her.
Alex's eye was rapidly swelling shut, and she choked and gasped as her long legs kicked wildly. Luckily her foot gained purchase against the railcar's steps and with this added leverage she was able to flip the heaver Negress off her.
  The slender woman struggled to her feet.  If she had any thought of continuing the fight it lasted only a second.  This was no little girl half her size she was fighting.  The stronger woman had her toally outclassed.  The once boastful blonde turned to run, but the African woman grabbed her by her hair snapping her head back.  The slender Austrian was slung around and thrown against the railcar.  "On your knees and beg cxnt!" snarled the Negress.  Alex shook her head to clear the cobwebs.  The blonde was getting taken apart, but she was still a prideful bitch who would not submit to the black woman.  Putting all her hope into one punch that would give her a chance to get away, Alex made a fist and threw all her 132 pounds behind a right aimed at the Negresses face.The Negress ducked and then straightened up and the tall Austrian did a flip over the Negresses' back.
   Alex struggled to get up; groaned and fell back down.  She was finished.  The Negress mounted her and pinned the blonde's arms to her side with her knees.  The black woman hauled back and delivered an open handed slap to Alex's face that knocked her head to the side.  She then slapped with the other hand.  The slaps sounded like gunshots when they landed.  The Negress kept slapping and demanding the the blonde agree to be her slave and kiss her feet, but Alex remained silent.  I had to admit she may have been a bitch, but I had some respect for the tall Austrian.  She had been beaten  semi-conscious, but still refused to submit.
   Frustrated the Negress slid back onto the blonde's stomach.  Stripped to the waist the arrogant Austrian's body was as disappointing as her fighting ability.  She was skinny, you see the outline of her ribs, blue veins showed through her pale skin, and her breasts were droopy little pancakes the flattened out on her chest.  Her big brown areolas made them look like little fried eggs.
  The egress sent her fist crashing down into the blonde's left breast.  Alex's scream shook the building and she arched her back  and then sank down sobbing.  The punch to the left breast brought the same response.  "Stop I will do anything, I am your slave, " Alex cried, but the Negress kept punching.  Finally her punched got no reaction.  Alex had passed out.
     Alex slowley regained conciousness.  Every inch of her tall lanky torso was in pain.  She groaned and opened her right eye, her left was swollen shut.  As her vision cleared she saw the African Woman leading Alex's former boyfriend down the steps of the railcar.  She had his belt wraped around his neck and she was using it to lead him like a dog's leash.  They were both naked and had obviously had sex in the rairlroad car.
   Alex tried to rise up and call out but her mouth was full of blood.  A wave of nausia came over her and she groaned and passed out.  The next thing she knew she was being prodded in the face with a basket ball shoe.  "You had better start kissing tramp. Either that or get up and fight." said the negress.  The beaten blonde knew the tougher woman would kill her so she complied.
   "Stop you're getting blood all over my Jordans," the negress said as she pulled the blonde to her feet," Black men are always turned on by blondes so shows me what be so great about a blonde.  Pleasure your mistress."  " You want me to make love to you?  B But I I've never made love to a woman."  the tall Austrian  stuttered and got slapped across the face so she grabbed the negress's head and kissed her on the lips.  The black woman pulled the slender woman to her muscular frame and crushing the slender woman's little pancake breasts with her masive ones.  Alex's breasts were brused and swollen and it hurt to have them crushed against her ribs, but it also aroused her.  She felt her nipples engourge and push into the black women's breasts.  The black woman seemed to  enjoy this and pulled the white woman closer.
   "Now suck on them," the black woman commanded.  The frail blonde complied and even went so far as to slide her hand into the black woman's crotch.  "Now use your mouth there." the negress ordered.  "I can't get down that low." the Austrian cried.   The black woman pulled the blonde over to the steps of the railcar and forced her to her knees.  The heaver woman then steped behind her and onto the first step of the railcar.  The African the reached through her legs from behind, grabbed the blonde's hair pulling her head back and between the negresses muscuar legs.  Alex's ex boyfriend remained on his knees obeidently watching.  Alex tried to comply but her back was being bent back painfully and with her nose broken she needed to breath through her mouth, but the negress kept lowering her crotch and cutting off her air.
   Finally not getting satisfied the heaver negress pushed the blonde away.  "You is worthless, Honkey.  Hans gives much better head.
   Rage overtook the slender Austrian.  Not only had the negress totaly subjugated her ex boyfriend she had gotten him to eat her out, a thing he totaly refused to do for the blonde.  Then she had forced the blonde to pleasure her and then rejected her.

Offline ang67

Re: Nordic Super Woman (repost)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 04:39:10 AM »
Great story is there a round two or is that the end?

Offline unholly

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 04:49:36 AM »
  Not so much a round two as a finish but I hope you will enjoy it.  I will try to get to it this weekend.

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 06:47:13 PM »
The repost is quite terrific unholly. It's so much more comprehensive and graphic than the original you posted last week and it really shows how the strong black woman demolished and humiliated the skinny white woman. When you said in the original post the black woman "took her to fist city" you weren't kidding. That was total domination by the much tougher black woman and I eagerly await the conclusion. Great job and if you have any more of the wonderful interracial encounters please post them, there's nothing quite so hot as a strong black woman taking apart a weaker white woman!

Offline unholly

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 08:39:21 AM »
      This was more than the prideful blonde could except.  She was the dominant one.  She could not accept loosing her man to another woman and then be rejected by that woman.  Putting aside the fact that every inch of her long pale body hurt, she leaped at the black woman, grabbing her dark hair.  She had to force the Negress to the ground and dominate her.
    The black woman grabbed the blonde's flaxen hair and the two women struggled, but it was the white woman whose neck and back were being bent back.  Seeing that the black had grabbed her hair in the front and was twisting it against her scalp and the she had grabbed the black's hair further back and had less leverage, Alex released the blacks hair and tried for a better grip.  This was a mistake as the black used that moment to really twist and bend Alex's back and neck.
    The Tall Austrian was locked in a hair pulling match with a stronger American.  It was a contest she could not win. She released her grip on the blacks hair and grabbed the stronger woman's wrists trying to ease the pressure on her hair.  Despite her struggles the slender blonde was forced onto her back.  The black woman pined Alex's arms under her knees and proceed to rip handfuls of her flaxen hair out by the roots.  Alex was screaming and begging, but the Negress said, "I always want to pee on a white woman's face." and she did just that. The stream of urine went into the skinny Austrian's mouth causing her to choke   It ran down her face and soaked what was left of her hair.  It even ran up her nose and into her eyes. The black woman pulled back her fist and sent it crashing into Alex's jaw with such force that droplets of blood, sweat, and urine went flying through the air.  A muffled but distinct snap was heard as Alex's jaw broke, and the once proud Austrian was left lying there unconscious with blood running from her mouth across the platform and down to the tracks below.

End

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 05:38:03 PM »
Very nice story. A tall slim girl dominated by a larger stronger rival. Again please!

Offline unholly

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 10:30:09 PM »
  Glad you like it.  Had another idea for a story with an interesting location and build up.  Loosely based on RL  Will work on it and post when finished.

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 12:49:59 AM »
I certainly hope the next fight is another interracial encounter with the strong, tough, black woman prevailing!

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 05:12:47 AM »
Nice story.

4on1