News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beach Blanket Brawl! RedderIsBetter (Misty) vs MishRocks

• 5 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« on: May 14, 2017, 10:22:31 AM »

MishRocks: It was only mid-summer, and already I think I could safely call it my fave so far.  Just turning 20 in July, I had made some great friends at the beach house, made tons of use of our private beach, and of course met Noah, who, literally, seemed to be everything I had ever hoped for in a guy.  Mom and dad had bought this house years ago, and only now and then came down for the occasional weekend during the summer.  But now that I was about to enter my junior year in college, they said it was OK for me to spend the weeks there, as long as I had a summer job.  So everything had fallen into place by mid-June.  

The private beach was about a quarter mile down the road from the house.  It was gated, of course, to keep the non-residents out, and once you unlocked the gate, there was like a path cut through the sea grass that led to the secluded beaches—three of them in fact.  One really big one where most of the tanners hang, and then two small ones that really only the locals know about because there were more seagrass trails to  navigate to get to them.  mtc

MishRocks: So, back to Noah (swoon).  I was sooo attracted to him—but then again, so were a lot of girls.  That made me feel good, but jealous too.  But he only had eyes for me—most of the time.  There WAS that one day, about a week ago, where we were on the main beach, just like a dozen people or so, and I was on my tummy on the blanket as he started to spread lotion of my back.  I love it when he does, ‘cuz he goes nice and sloooow, starting with my shoulders and just gently rubbing and caressing the lotion into my soft skin, slipping his fingers under the bikini strap across my back, sliding his strong hands down my back in gentle circles as the sun’s beams warmed my skin.   Mmmmmmm…. Then he’d get to my lower back, a little more lotion, and curl his fingers under the band of the bottoms, pulling them down just a bit past the tan line, which got my excited and embarrassed.  But feeling him there, just teasing at the top of my cheeks, the warm lotion and his fingers…God!!  mtc

MishRocks: I waited for him to continue, to slowly spread the lotion on my upper thighs and then my legs, but his fingers slowed and then stopped, just resting on my back.  “Noah?” I croaked out lazily, “don’t stop.”  A little twitch in his fingers, but still no rubbing.  Grmph!  I propped myself up on my elbows and turned my head to him, to see his head turned away, looking over at the next blanket.  It was easy to see what had drawn his attention.  Some curvy redhead was smoothing out her towel—jeez—VERY curvy, very cute, in like a trailer park sort of way, and that bikini—well, string and dental floss would have covered up more of her than it did.  And she KNEW he was gawking, putting on a little show for him, wiggling that tight ass at him, bending over to show him her more-than-ample chest—at least I thought it was all intentional, the skank.  “HEY!” I raised my voice, startling him, and he stammered as his fingers started moving again.  I glanced over at the skank, who —the BITCH—smirked, and then she rolled on to her stomach.  Cutting my eyes at her, I lowered my head and tried to put her out of my mind, but despite his touch on my flesh and the warm sun, I seethed.  mtc

MishRocks: That was a week  ago, and it had kind of faded away, until the party.  The neighborhood association had their annual beach bash, and the 30 or so residents all brought something to eat, there was music, and later in the day a bonfire.  Today it was hot—90 inland, mid-80’s at the beach.  So I wore my skimpy black number today, that nicely contrasted my slightly tanned skin.  A couple of daiquiris in, and I was having a blast, slow dancing, pressing my body into Noah’s, chatting with the girls, and just feeling awesome.  Until in the corner of my field of vision, i catch a glimpse of—fuck.  That red hair.  It can’t be……Fuck, it is.  Excusing myself from the girls, I start to saunter over to her, ready to 1) see if she’s really a resident here, 2) see how old she is—no kids allowed, and 3) just subtly let her know that I KNOW she’s a skank.  yt

Misty: It's been a fantastic summer so far. My best friend's dad is a CFO at a marketing agency in the city, and it's the very definition of having more money than the pope. So when they decided to go the the Italian Riviera as a family for summer and asked if I'd house-sit for them, it took all of none seconds for me to respond in the heart affirmative. I'm a bit of a recluse anyway (oldest child syndrome) and with the money that I'm making house-sitting (yea, they're paying me to come stay at their beach house) I don't even have to work. I'm pretty lightly complected (read: pale) so there's around five gallons of SPF 950 at the house. All in all, kinda the way I want to spend every summer. Unless they let me go with them to the Italian Riviera next year.  Mtc

Misty: So I've made some friends at the beach, gotten into a few pick-up volleyball games, and generally have just had a ball. Then came the invitation to go to the Mid summer party, and, I'm not exactly the type to pass up a free invite to a party. "Resident of 2521 Beach Haven way will be in attendance." It's a bit warmish, nothing like the punishing summers I've spent in the Georgia heat and humidity. But I'm no prude, and yea, flaunting is one of my pastimes. So I break out the man-eater; my metallic green, scaly looking two piece. It's sinful. It actually came with a warning label. I don't know if it's legal in all 50 states. It's perfect!! With my large sunglasses, wide brimmed hat, and clunky wedge heels in tow (again, flaunting) I make my way over to where the music is humming and pumping through the speakers. Seeing a few friends, a few others (Chet down at 73 Dockside Dr? Handsy motherfucker....) and then. Oh no. No!! It's TOO delicious!! The cute-as-a-button brunette I saw the other day on the beach is making her way over to me. In a to-die-for black bikini, you're looking incredible, and admittedly, much more deliciously tanned than I am.   Mtc

Misty: I put on my best smile and  recline back in one of the chez lounges that have been set up. You're looking mad as an old wet hen; I guess you should be. Your boyfriend did get an eyeful here a few days ago. I don't even know if you saw when I unhooked my top that day though, opting for no tan line across my back. He certainly did. You approach and that sixth sense kicks in; I can tell there's going to be trouble.  Yt

MishRocks: Trying to look all casual but seething on the inside, I make my way over to you—damn—that suit—even worse than the other day.  I glance around quickly, and almost every guy is gawking at you or pretending they’re not but secretly trying to sneak a peek.  Slut.  You’re reclined in the chair, a broad sun hat covering that very fair, creamy skin, your boobs already with the slightest sheen of sweat on them, which just highlights them.  Slut.  I stop at the foot of your recliner, making sure my shadow is cast over you.  “This party is only for grown-ups, honey.”  yt

Misty: "Hmmmm? Oh yea. Hold on, lemme get that invite." Rummaging around in my handbag, I withdraw my hand and extend my middle finger. If folks weren't looking, they are now. "Yea. There it is, thought I’d lost it somewhere in there." Just extending out the "fuck you" as I smile, my middle finger saluting. "Now if you didn't have anything useful to say which I doubt, and you weren't going to refill my drink, which, again, doubt, why don't you go take a dip in the bay; you look a little hot." My smile only barely fades as malice begins to wax in my voice. Just for an extra twist of the dagger, I pull the glasses down past my eyes, and give you a wink.  Yt

MishRocks: Oh.    My.  GOD!!  I think, she did NOT just flip me off!  A few glances at us during this exchange, and some smirking.  Fuck this little slut.    As you wink at me and then lower your sunglasses to suitably ignore me, I move away from the foot of the lounge and over to its side, near your little table with your SPF, iPhone and drink.  I could take the high road here, of course, and just go back to Noah, who, of course, is MINE, and just enjoy the day.  But, I’m not a high road kind of girl.  “You’re right, “ I respond, “My mistake.  I WAS going to freshen your drink for you,” I say sweetly, picking up your half-filled glass of—who-knows-what and ice, and turning.  I catch Noah’s glance at me, and he already knows, getting up and starting to head over to avert what could be a scene.  But he’s not fast enough, and I turn back to you and flip the glass over, tumbling the liquid and ice onto your cleavage.  “Oh my God, I am SO sorry!”  I smirk a bit, and then add, “But at least now you’re not as hot as you thought you were, right?”  yt

Misty: I inhale sharply, and yelp; the sudden temperature change is enough to make my breath catch in my throat. Annnnnnnd cue the record scratch. You've officially made me the center of attention, a position in which I bask. I gather myself for a moment, resisting the urge that comes with having such perfect red hair; that urge being to haul off and slap the taste out of your mouth. Instead I towel off a little bit and look up at you, a venomous smile on my lips. Then I look right past you. "Noah, doll baby. Could you please remember to keep a leash on your Pomeranian? Oh and, since she saw fit to empty it, could you get me some more sweet tea? There's a good boy." But my one caveat to my heritage comes in a moment later, as I've gripped your hair, and yanked you down to where I can whisper, "bitch, you back the hell up, and get out of here before I wreck your damn week along with your face." Shoving you back and only now does my smile begin to fade.  Yt

MishRocks: I wince as your fingers tangle in my hair and you jerk me down to your level, threatening me.  Although you whisper, it’s pretty obvious what’s going on, and Noah along with mostly guys start to edge closer to our little soiree.  Having finished with your threat, you shove me backwards, and I stagger a step, getting my balance and then prepare to lunge.  Until, that is, Noah’s hand grabs my shoulder and stops my forward progress.  “None of that!” a sharp, alto voice shrieks.  My head turns toward the shrill sound, as Mrs. VanSonnett makes her way over to us.  The self-imposed “leader” of the neighborhood association, Mrs. VanSonnett has decided she will be the arbiter of all that is ever to occur in the plat, and, because basically no one else wants to do it, we kind of all let her.  “Grabbing my wrist loosely, she admonishes me.  “Michelle!  This is NOT the place for such behavior.  Your parents raised you better than this, and don’t think I won’t tell them.”  Then turning to you, “And i don’t know who you are, missy, but if you’re someone’s guest, this will NOT look good on my annual report about them!  No more of this.  As long as you’re here, you’ll behave like LADIES!”  And with that, she turns abruptly and storms away, kicking up clouds of the fine sand in her wake.  I shift my shoulder to remove Noah’s meaty hand and glare at you.  “Fine—you want to finish this?”  yt

Misty: "Thought you'd never ask" I coo, the seething rage in my voice starting to peek through. I shift and get to my feet, the clunky wedges adding a good additional three inches to my height, meaning I'm more on your boyfriend’s plane than yours. "About a hundred yards down that way, should be nice and secluded. Mrs Whasterface won't be there, so, don't expect anyone one to keep me from kicking your head in." Standing, I grab my purse and towel and bump past your shoulder, my index finger tracing along Noah's chest. "Oh and don't think I've forgotten about that sweet tea, handsome. I'll come collect it in a few minutes." My voice dripping with carnivorous sensuality, as if I were trying to seduce him right there at the beach. Turning away, I walk toward the predesignated spot, hoping your Noah and friends don't manage to talk sense into you. Kicking off my heels, and shaking out my arms  Yt

MishRocks: I’m ready to slam my fist into that smug face of yours as your finger glides over Noah’s bare chest, first because you’re doing it, and second because he’s LETTING you do it!  As you gather your things, making sure again you bend over enough times to give Noah a nice look at your ample rack, I turn sharply to him and before he can open his mouth, hiss, “Don’t even THINK of saying anything right now.”  I storm over to our blanket, grab my sandals and towel, and high-tail it behind you, having told him to make sure no one follows us.  “I should come, babe…” he kind of half-asks, half-states, and I glare at him.  “Why, so you can see her stripped and humiliated?  I don’t think so.  I’ll bring you the pics.”  Following you through the sea grass, glad I wore my sandals, we emerge into the smallest of the three beaches, which is bordered on three sides by the grass, the fourth by the bay.  You stop in roughly the middle of the sand and place your things near the grassy edge, as do I.  Hands on my hips, I glare at you as I kick off my sandals.  “Well?” yt

Misty: My earlier restraint has come to its terminal and I calmly, coldly stride toward you, my fists clenched at my sides. No words. I'm all spent on them. Instead I lunge toward you as we're within spitting distance and make a snatch at your hair, growling like a feral animal, heat and rage is off from my body like heat waves across the sand.  Yt

MishRocks: You turn quickly, glaring at me, and lunge.  Your hands head for my hair, your breasts bouncing as you cover the short distance between us quickly.  Wrapping my hair around your hand, you start to pull me, but I have no intention of letting you control this battle from the first move.  Balling my hands into fists, I try and drill my right fist into your gut as my left hand grabs your wrist and tries to pry it from my hair.  yt

Misty: Feeling your fist slice in like a cleaver. Well, no one ever walks away from another unscathed. Growling as I focus on my plans on rearranging your face, I jerk your head back, trying to blind you with the mid day sun, driving my knee up, hoping to plant it in your trim, taut waistline.  Yt

MishRocks: I feel my fist slam into your abs, but it seems to do nothing other than anger you.  ‘Shit, this bitch is tough’ is my obvious thought as you maintain your grip on my hair and YANK my head backwards, my eyes staring straight up at the sun.  Without thought, I close them—blindness is not how i wanted to end my day, but it’s part of your plan of course, as you pull me into you and SLAM your knee into my waist.  OOOFH!  I spit as the air is expelled from my lungs and I fold, or try to—you keep my up by my hair, which makes it even harder to suck in air.  Squinting as best I can, I lash out and forward with both hands, trying to throw two punches straight ahead at the most obvious targets—those two magnificent breasts, to slow you down, hopefully.  yt

Misty: Jealousy manifests in different ways; in your case, blind searing rage. Of course blind searing rage tends to hurt, and this is no exception. Your fists slam into my breasts, making me at once nauseas and setting off pain receptors all over. I wince and back peddle, jerking along for the ride. Then I twist sharply and try to sling you by the hair toward small tidal pool a few feet away; mental note, she hits like a fucking sledge.  Yt

MishRocks: The feel of my hands slamming into those breasts, sinking in, compressing them, and hearing the soft groan of pain slip from your lips, is intoxicating, as I punish those focal points on your body that simply mock me.  But despite what I hope is searing pain in your chest, I cannot break your hold on my hair.  Gripping it even tighter, you pivot your body and whip me by my hair to the side, flinging me towards a small tidal pool.  Finally my hair is released, but you’ve really hurled me, and I stagger/stumble into the shallow pool and lose my balance, falling face first  into the warm water.  “BITCH!” I seethe, getting up, soaked, stumbling out the the pool back on the sand, fists clenched.  yt

Misty: As you're recovering, I'm charging, growling just low enough as to not reveal my intentions just yet. I lash out, this time kicking at your left knee with a right sweeping kick, hoping to slow you down so that I can take my time.  Yt

MishRocks: I emerge from the pool, dripping, and plant my wet feet on the warm sand, which instantly sticks to my skin, and you come at me without a pause.  My hands go up, looking for a tell, but I don’t know what you have planned, so i watch your hands, now knowing that if we were to go toe-to-toe, you are stronger and the fight would be over pretty quickly.  As you approach, i cock my right hand back ready to swing, and you counter with a sweeping kick—NOT what I was ready to defend against—and your bare foot slams into my left knee, bringing me down to my knees in the sand.  yt

Misty: Gripping your hair in my left hand, and cranking your head back; I want my prey to see it coming. I swipe a malicious open right palm on a down and across trajectory, aiming to smack the ill intent out of you.  Yt

MishRocks: My knees crash down into the powdery sand, my left knee smarting from the kick, and again, you’re on me before I can take breath, hand in my hair again, jerking my head back.  One hand goes to your wrist but doesn’t even make it there as your palm CRACKS into my cheek, snapping my head to the side.  I can feel my cheek redden as if it were on fire and I try to will back the tears that are forming in my eyes.  Desperate and hurting, I try and lunge toward you, limited by your hold on my hair, but hoping I can grab the waist of your bottoms to pull you into me with my left hand so i can bury my right into your torso again, right below your navel.  yt

Misty: I'm still tingling from the bitch slap that I delivered when you yank me by my bottoms into what should be an impossible punch. There's no way, no way someone as tiny as you should be able to hit like that!! My ass shakes in the constrictive scales as the concussions drive through my tummy. I hadn't flexed and I don't know how much good it would have done if I had. My toned-but-not-as-toned-as-yours belly doesn't fare very well and I release your hair, stepping back as I half double over, holding my tummy with my left hand.  Yt

MishRocks: My fist sails into your gut, and I keep it in there, not pulling out, hoping I’m doing some damage, causing some pain to this wrecking machine that is tossing me all over the beach.  I may have, as I hear some air shoot from your mouth as your hands falls off my head, gripping your tummy with your left hand.  You take a step back, giving me a chance to get to my feet.  Trying to be like you as a fighter, I pursue quickly, wanting to take advantage of your pain.  As you bend over slightly trying to catch your breath I take a quick step toward you and then pivot, raising my sandy right foot and kicking, trying to snap a kick into that cute face of yours now that it’s lower and within my range.  yt

Misty: My head snaps back and i hear a ringing in my ears. My cheek just under my left eye warms, and I know you've nailed me with a hard blow. I'm fighting for balance, shaking my head to clear things. I didn't know how far this debutante, this daughter of privilege was willing to take things, but the image is getting clearer. Staggering back, I lift my hands in a guard, a bit off balance, but ready for the next volley.  Yt

MishRocks: My kick lands, snapping your head back, and I start to feel confident, yet still concerned—I have not been able to bring this bitch down, and she has brought me to my knees three times.  Pressing my advantage I try and move quickly and stay on the offensive, watching you stagger back but you get your hands up—a bit wobbly but ready.  I can’t help but notice that your bikini bottoms are hanging a little low now, as I had stretched them when on my knees.  I smirk, thinking that Noah, if he were here, would be creaming himself about now watching more of your flesh appear.  Hands up, I come at you fast, stepping and in and throwing a looping right toward your face, hoping you fall for the feint, while my real intent is to bury my left into your gut again, keep on working your body.  yt

Misty: I'm a bit gun shy and frankly, I don't even consider the fact that you'll be using a fake. All that considered, my creamy tummy takes yet another blow as you hammer my middle, and this time a piercing yelp is ripped from my blood red lips (shoulda mentioned I applied lipstick before the party) as I double over. I'm beginning to get concerned, grabbing now at your ankles as I'm bent low, and jerking upward, hoping to rip your feet out from under you.  Yt

MishRocks: You fall for the feint, and my fist slams into your belly, and now you’re fully doubled over, yelping in pain, trying to suck in air.  I’m expecting you to hold your gut, but you keep fighting, dropping your hands and grabbing my ankles, jerking them towards you.  I think the quickness must have taken me by surprise, as I topple backwards, landing on my back and ass in the soft powdery sand.  Staring up at you, now irate that you have taken me down 4 times, I try and bring my knees to my chest and then piston my bare feet out back at you, this time, as you remain bent over, hoping to slam my soles into your thighs or maybe higher.  yt

Misty: I retain my hold on your ankles, meaning that when I am able to come upright, your feet come up with me. Now, normally control like this would be a good thing. But this is far from normal. You cock your legs back in, drawing me in with them, and then you fire them like twin pistons, your soles hitting my chest and sending me staggering and finally falling backward. I hit the sand with a thick thump, and groan for air. Leaning up on my elbows, I glare at you, my right fist clenched as I try to sit up. Then flinging a hand full of sand in your direction. If you hold true to your course, you should be charging right into it, and hopefully I'll blind you.  Yt

MishRocks: Like a choreographed dance, the move works as I intended, my soles slamming into you—and a bonus slamming into your chest, again feeling the flattening of those breasts under my feet, and hurls you back.  I sit up to watch you fall on your ass, and I can’t help but smile in that finally, the bitch has gone down.  Scrambling to my feet I again want to move quickly and maybe put you away for good—God I wish Noah were here watching me tear you apart!  I come at you from the side, not wanting you to kick me as I just did you, and as I get in range, ready to drop a knee on that hurting stomach of yours, BITCH!—you throw a handful of sand into my face!!  My hands go to my stinging eyes as I stop my move toward you, but I am blinded and right now disoriented, trying to turn away from where I think you are and get some distance between us,  yt

Misty: Scrambling up, I charge in on you again, snapping a side kick to your left knee again. If little princess wants to fight, well then a fight I'll give her.  yt

MishRocks: Blinded and staggering, trying not to rub my eyes which will only make it worse, I have no idea where you are until your foot SLAMS into my knee again, and I cry out, this time I know you’ve done damage to that knee, and I go down, making it worse by landing on my knees,  My eyes are watering now, helping a bit in washing some of the sand out, but it’s still blurry, and I painfully try to turn my body to locate you.  yt

Misty: I see with no small satisfaction that you crumble to the sand, barely suppressing a groan as you scream out. Maneuvering behind you, stealth is my ally right now, and driving a ruthless knee toward your back, just in between your shoulder blades.  Yt

MishRocks: Kneeling in the sand, I know I am a target, especially with limited vision, so I try to get to my feet, putting my weight on my left knee, and then dropping down again as it hurts too much.  Just as I drop, your knee slams into my upper back, between my shoulders, and hurls me forward, face first onto the sand.  I moan as my back, shoulders and knee cry out in pain, and try to soldier crawl away from you if I can.  yt

Misty: God I love the sight of you crawling. "Now where did Noah get off to,” I muse aloud, stepping in as I drop to my right knee, trying to drive that knee into your spine, looking to wreak havoc on your nervous system.  Yt

MishRocks: Making little ground as I try to crawl away, I hear you behind me, taunting, your feet in the powdery sand coming around to the side. UUUUNGH!!!  You drop onto my back, your knee drilling onto my backbone, and my body jolts, hands clawing into the sand as I stop, my entire torso a screaming wound right now.   yt

Misty: Mounting your back, my options are wide open. I grasp your brown, sweat-licked mane in my left hand and jerk upward, my body tingling all over now as I send my right slicing down in an arc, hoping to plant my fist against your cheek in an unconventional hook.  Yt

MishRocks: I feel your legs slide onto my back and then cradle my sides, your tight ass pressing into my mid-back, amping up the pain in my spine.  Again your greedy fingers claw into my hair, jerking my head up, and as I try to bring my hands up, I’m too slow and your fist tattoos my cheek, snapping my head to the left as it hangs from your fist by my hair.  yt

Misty: I bring another brutal fist toward the side of your face, having gotten a delicious jolt from the sensation of fist on flesh a moment before...."you really should have just refilled my sweet tea, you worthless whore,” pronouncing the words in a cold clinical tone that you may not even be able to note depending on your level of consciousness.  Yt

MishRocks: Another fist slams into my face, and I know I’m in a really bad way, fearing what this tough bitch may do to me if I submit.  NO, I mentally scream to myself, fight back!  Knowing i can’t last long as your punching bag, and you can frankly sit on my back all day, your bigger body now definitely one of your many advantages in this fight, I bring my arms up and back, hoping to snag your own hair as I sweep my hands up and in back of me, hoping to grab a handful and jerk your head down to at least stop the punching.  yt

Misty: You manage to grab a handful of my red mane and tug my hair downward. I'm in an advantageous position though, and wrench your neck back painfully to stave off any attempts at a backward head-butt. Plus, it hurts you, and I like that. I fumble around and grasp the elbow of your arm that you're yanking my hair down with, hoping to elevate it, and twist the already stretched limb far past where mere pain would kick in.  Yt

MishRocks: I manage to grab a handful of your skanky hair and jerk your head down, but I didn’t quite think this through—now what?  Other than cause you some discomfort, I am still under you.  I start to writhe and squirm, jutting my ass up quickly and hard in attempts to buck you off me, but you have over 30 pounds on me, and they lose their vigor after a few bucks.  You respond my grabbing my elbow and raising it higher, twisting it, my shoulder blade now crying out in agony.  Furious and in pain, i thrash beneath you, trying to twist my hips under you, desperate to roll to my back, or topple you off me—anything!  yt

Misty: Feeling you resisting, urgently. It makes me just want to crush you all the more. Although, the way you're thrusting your ass back against me is a little reminiscent of you grinding with what's his face earlier, so it's sort of fun. But I have work to do, and your ass isn't gonna kick itself. Jerking your arm up higher, I then let go of your hair and drive a forearm strike toward your neck, hoping to take some of the starch out of you.  Yt

MishRocks: My thrashing and writhing does little, and you respond by lifting my elbow up even higher, causing me to stop immediately.  A tear rolls down my cheek as you release my hair, and I lower my head, thankful you didn’t see it, but my relief is very short-lived as your forearm SLAMS into the back of my neck, driving my head down and my face into the sand.  My legs stop kicking and I lay there, moaning, simply trying to turn my head so my face rests on my cheek and my mouth and nose are out of the sand.  yt

Misty: You're limp as my shot to your neck seems to have settled you down some. And now I stand back up, gripping your bikini top and hoisting you to your feet, fully aware that your top is begging to strain and tear, just not really in a caring mood. As I finally hoist you up, I twist and sling you toward the nearby sign "please stay off the dunes" hoping to smash you through the wooden sign.  Yt

MishRocks: As I lay groaning under you, mercifully you get to your feet, and the pressure on my back instantly is alleviated, although I can feel every bruise from every blow all over my body, especially my neck and shoulders.  Standing over me, you reach down and grab me by the strap on the back of my bikini top, hauling me to my feet.  I can feel and hear the fabric tearing and stretching, and as you bring me up fully, it drags down my body a bit, exposing my paler 32B’s.  I fear you’re going to turn me quickly and throw a punch, so my hands come up, but you don’t, instead, now showing off your greater strength and twisting your body, flinging me into the dunes sign.  Thankfully my hands are up and the first things to hit the old wooden plank, but the force with which you hurled me sends me through the sign, fragments flying as I stumble through it and fall again.  FUCK YOU! I cry, knowing you are now toying with your prey, certainly feeling you have this fight won and can do with me as you want.  Shaking my hands, seeing splinters jutting from some of my fingers from the sign, I press them into the sand and push myself to my feet.  Wobbly, I put my arms up, waiting for you to approach.  yt

Misty: I snap a left jab to your exposed right breast, and then a nasty right hook, plowing the heavy blow toward your navel, maybe a little under.  Yt

MishRocks: You approach and I stand my ground, watching your hands, a quick glance down as your stretched bottoms are now barely hanging onto your hips.  My hands remain up, heavy as they are, my shoulders and neck aching.  You snap a left right at my chest, and I block, throwing my right up, but in doing so expose my stomach, and you plow your right into me, right below the navel.  My tight abs absorb some of the blow, but you hit like a tank, and a not insignificant puff of air blows from my mouth as I bend a bit.  I fake-stagger a step forward and then lunge at you, pressing my body into yours before you can bring your arms back in front, and I try and wrap my arms around your back, your breasts pressing through the bikini top into my bare ones as I try to grab my wrists in the middle of your back. yt

Misty: Your arms cinch in tight around my waist like a vice. I growl angrily, some in pain, some for being snookered in. Planting my legs apart, trying to defend against you toppling me over one way or another. I grit my teeth, pressing my left hand back on your chin, hoping to wrench your neck enough so as to loosen your grip, but you're locked in tight. Plan B; I draw both arms back, cupping my hands, and try to clap both your ears at once, hoping to degrade your grip enough to escape.  Yt

MishRocks: I grab my wrist and tighten, my arms not too damaged so far, although I’m already feeling the discomfort in my shoulders.  Your palm goes to my chin, pressing my head back, putting more pressure on my neck and shoulders, and I try to fight it, but it hurts so much!  But you stop, changing tactics, and bring your hands in quickly from the side, slamming them into my ears.  The pressure in my ears is intense, and I release you immediately, holding my ears and backing away from you, angry that my first bout of offense fizzled so quickly.  yt

Misty: Stepping in, the pressure in my back is uncomfortable, but it could have been worse if you'd sunk that hold in go much longer, proof positive that you can't be allowed to walk off this beach under your own power. Firing a nasty front snap kick toward your lower belly, trying to blast and drive through your tummy.  Yt

MishRocks: You come at me as my ears are still ringing, and I continue to back up, hating that I look like I’m afraid, but needing time to process through this pain.  You take a quick step in, closing in on me and fire your foot straight up and ahead, hitting my stomach as I continue to move back.  The kick lands and pushes me back into a stagger, my back now brushing against the wall of the changing hut,  My top has now dropped to my waist, and I quickly peel it off as I press my sole against the wall, and as you take another step closer, push myself off and into you, fists up, hoping to land a few good hits as I plow my now nearly-nude body into yours.  yt

Misty: You come out, piss and vinegar, just railing mad. You swing like a windmill, knocking my head around once or twice, my breasts taking a shot or two. Desperation can do that for you I guess.  I take a few stumbling steps back, after eating some abuse, grunting from the shots. But I slice at your staggering frame with a left palm, aiming for your solar plexus, then a right cross, hoping to smash it against your left cheek.  Yt

MishRocks: I lay a few good blows as I plow into you, sending you backwards, but it’s not enough as you slam your palm into my solar plexus, stopping me dead, and then follow up with a right into my face, snapping my head to the side.  With that, my knees turn to rubber and I drop, collapsing onto the sand, cradling my face in my hands as I hunch over on my knees.  yt

Misty: Seeing you collapse like that just feeds this wicked side of me. I smile and bend down, retrieving your discarded top. "No littering pumpkin, association ordinance,” I coo, my left hand once again wraps and sinks into your now sweaty locks as I meticulously wrap your ruined top around your neck quickly, jerking the material taut. Then lifting you up, just one more time.  Yt

MishRocks: My head is reeling, and I simply crouch on my knees, knowing you’re coming, but truly powerless to do anything right now.  I feel your now familiar claws sink into my hair, cutting into my scalp, and then jerk my head up and back, and—shit!  you quickly wrap my discarded bikini top around me neck  As my hands leave my face and fly to my neck, you YANK me up by the top, its material pressing into my throat, until I’m on my feet, wobbly and in pain  yt

Misty: Shoving your back against the changing shack, and pinning you in place, my left hand holding that failed top like a leash. Making sure you can breath just enough to stay awake. When I’m satisfied that you're well-placed, I flash my right fist into your bare left breast, feeling my knuckles dig into the soft, pliant flesh, waiting for the groan that may or may not be able to escape the blockade I'm maintain in around your throat.  Yt

MishRocks: Leading me by the tightened top around my neck, you shove me back against the changing hut wall, pinning me there by the top with your left hand.  I can barely bring my arms up, but it doesn’t matter—your right cuts through them like paper and SLAMS into my breast, sending an explosion of pain through my chest and a gurgled cry of agony through my lips.  I want to drop but I can’t, as you continue to hold my weakened, sweaty body up by the choke.  yt

Misty: Holding you there, your body is spent, but it's far from over. The sweat beads up washing some of the sand away, gleaming on your half-naked body just perfectly. I cock that right fist back and fire the hammering blow callously into the pit of your stomach, right above the bikini line, wanting to see the spirit wane in your eyes. Yt

MishRocks: Plastered against the wall, held up only by you, my arms limply swing out at you, hitting you but barely registering.  I see you smirk, and then a blistering right hammers into my lower belly—all wind escapes my lungs, and all I can do is emit a guttural moan and I try to double over, my hands clutching my belly, but i can’t, still being held up effortlessly by your strength.

Misty: Snatching to the left with that top, carelessly slinging you to the sand. Your body is used. It took a helluva lot to get you to this point, but it's pain well spent. I kick you over onto your back and straddle your torso. Untying my bottoms,  letting them flutter free in the wind. Then settling and planting my knees on your elbows.  Yt

MishRocks: You yank my dangling body from the wall and using the top around my neck as a sling, hurling me to the side, where I land in a heap.  Your foot slides under my chest and you roll me to my back and then stand over me.  I look up at you, knowing I was so outmatched from the very start today, hating myself for losing to this tough, sadistic bitch.  You look down on me and smirk, and your hand drops to your frayed bottoms and finishes them, allowing them to fall from your hips.  I start to squirm, fearing what may come, but you drop down quickly, planting your bare ass on my stomach, your knees pinning my arms.  “Get off me you bitch!”I gurgle, the pain in my throat still searing.  yt

Misty: Caressing your face, looking down admiringly at you. It's the first time I can allow myself to let desire root and bloom. I then slice my hand down in a west/east arc, slapping your precious face, before I slowly lean forward, my bare, pale mound hovers over your face as I grasp your hair, this time a bit more gently.  Yt

MishRocks: Pushing my arms against your legs futilely, I squirm under your bigger body, until your hand approaches my face, and—caresses it!  Confused, I stop squirming and lay there, unsure of your—CRACK—your palm slams into my cheek, snapping my head to the side.  Your body slides forward a bit more, and your smooth mound brushes against my chin.  Once again, your fingers tangle into my hair, and with the back of my neck still in pain from your forearm chop, I can’t stop you.  yt

Misty: Bringing your face against my mound, I slide forward and back, rolling my hips in a figure 8, tugging your hair, and pulling your face against my pussy, backing off the pressure and then tugging again...."mmmm you look good on your back; I think I see why Noah likes you.”  Yt

MishRocks: It’s inevitable, I know  You have physically dominated me, but it’s not enough.  You need to sexually dominate me, and I am too weakened to fight you, lest you hurt me more.  You press my face into your smooth kitty as you twist my hair, and your hips start to gyrate, slowly, rubbing your wetness against my face, my lips, pressing into my cute nose—I can feel your warmth, and the more you rub and press, the wetter you become.  “mmm, you look so good on your back: I think I see why Noah likes you…’ you taunt, and the mention of his name as you humiliate me makes me sob, my tears mingling with your own fluids as you continue to glide over my face.  yt

Misty: Grinding against your face, my mouth open, my eyes gently closed. Rocking back and forth, holding your hair in my left hand, and leaning back, my right hand cupping your mound as I savor the sweet fruits of beating your ass; this is by far my favorite summer.  Yt

MishRocks: Powerless to stop you, I feel your wet pussy scrub my face, my hair still in your hand, allowing you to press me into you at your whim.  As you rock back and forth, coating my face with your fluids, you lean back, and I feel your warm hand pressing on my bikini bottoms, cupping my smooth mound.  My hips wiggle slightly in protest, but I know you’ll do what you want to do.  yt

Misty: Smacking that mound gently just once and then slipping my fingers under the waistband of your bikini. "Michelle! You are wet?! I knew you were twisted but this?!" Slipping two fingers inside your ripe, swollen lips, feeling them bulge and stretch around my digits.  Yt

MishRocks: You gently smack my kitty, and then slip your fingers under the waistband as your own pussy continues to rub all over my face, back and forth.  Mocking me as you feel my wetness, I start to move my hips to make it harder for you, until I feel you slip your moist fingers into me, and an involuntary sigh escapes my lips as my hips drop down to the sand.  

~The End~
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline BaneThePunisher

Re: Beach Blanket Brawl! RedderIsBetter (Misty) vs MishRocks
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 05:58:54 PM »
Very well done. I appreciate the time taken to set up the story and how it pays off in the end. The pacing was terrific.

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 03:19:12 AM »
VERY well done. Excellent writing!

Offline tallbee

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 04:42:36 PM »
What a great read!  :-*

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 07:39:41 PM »
I miss you a lot.  I also miss Misty a BUNCH.  The two of you together was as awesome as I hoped... now to see if I can match you!   :D
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline cletus

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 11:45:35 PM »
great story thanks tons