News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Survivor 2023: Cara_Terrah vs MishRocks

• 3 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Survivor 2023: Cara_Terrah vs MishRocks
« on: May 14, 2017, 09:06:12 PM »
Survivor 2023:  Cara_Terrah vs MishRocks

{alt}
MishRocks: The cameras moved in slowly, close-up on my eyes—or so I figured. As the announcement was made in the booth, it echoed over the desert island set as well. My heart banged against the inside of my chest as I sat crouched in the sand, leaning against one of the massive boulders that outlined the perimeter of the beach at the lagoon.

MishRocks: I thought briefly about how reality shows had evolved---some would say devolved---over the past 20 years. Survivor---the grand-daddy of them all, pitted, what? 20 people against each other, narrowing it down each week until one ‘survived.” Not really reality of course, as it turned out that much of it was scripted, and of course, they fought for ‘survival’ on places where people already lived! Yeah---the soft American notion of survival. Anyway, the feat back then was simply to outsmart your opponents in contrived games and contests set up by the show’s producers. Entertaining, I guess, but ultimately, fluff.

MishRocks: That show ended mercifully in 2018---five years ago. But pay-per-view liked the concept, if not the style of those shows, and produced their own. This was a real Survivor show---person versus person---12 girls sent to a REAL uninhabited isle, paired off---no camera crews, no directors, no make-up---remote and fixed cameras all over the island, but the only people were us. That is, until of the pair, one was dispatched---brutalized by the other, on film, to the point where she conceded and agreed to leave the island. Twelve became six after 36 hours, and the chopper arrived to whisk off the bruised and battered losers, dropped off some food and the new pairing assignments, and then took off again.

MishRocks: Three days later, the familiar whoop-whoop-whoop of the chopper returned, carting off four girls. Four? yeah---One pair had beaten each other so badly that neither could continue, so both were eliminated. The medic crew came over to my side of the island, and scraped up my opponent---Aliyah---from the sand and hauled her to the evac stretcher. Then they were on their way to the other side of the island to pick up whoever submitted, conceded, or was KO’d over there. I was hoping it was that Cara bitch, honestly. So pretty, so tough-looking, so freakin’ hot---God, I hated her.

MishRocks: I would much rather have fought her opponent, Ewa, who looked tough but eminently beatable. Cara---well, I have to admit I was a bit intimidated. Just from the way she looked at me---steely cold eyes, that slight smirk, like, “You’re SO mine, Mish” being communicated wordlessly to me. I was pretty sure, if it came down to the two of us, I could kick her ass. But I was MORE sure with Ewa. So, I sat, waiting,---waiting to hear who remained on the island.

MishRocks: I was practically holding my breath, toes curled into the warm sand, waiting for the announcement over the static-filled speaker. I could, in my mind's eye, see mountains of bills---how do they break up a million, I wondered? Ones? tens? hundreds? Whatever---I'd accept it in pennies if needed. I quickly stood, stretching my 5'2, 100-lb frame as tall as I could, arms overhead, every muscles tightened, taut, waiting.....and then, I heard it. Combatants---please report to the lagoon for the final battle. Michelle, Cara, please report.... And there it was. The bitch. Standing between me and the fortune. Adrenaline starting to seep into my blood, a smirk starting to creep onto my face, I tried to straighten what was left of my clothes---a tattered bikini bottom, stretched beyond its prime, my exposed, tanned 32B's bouncing slightly as I made my way to the lagoon. yt

Cara_Terrah: From the moment we all did the meet and greet back on the mainland, I knew it would come down to Mish standing between me and that pile of cash. The moment our eyes locked for the first time, I just knew she would be the one left standing across from me. Sure, there were some tough girls in this bunch, especially that Ewa girl, who gave me all I could handle in the last round! But, there was just something about that Mish. She was the smallest of them all, but her eyes told me that some way, some how, she would be my nemesis. Just this once I was hoping to be wrong, but here we are

Cara_Terrah: It looks like the producers have chosen the lagoon for the finale. It is quite picturesque, with coconut and palm trees dotting the U-shaped inlet, and white sand beaches at least 60 yards wide from water to tree-line for us to battle on. A few rock formations, even a cave near the curve of the lagoon add to the possibilities of places for me to end your dreams of being a millionaire.

Cara_Terrah: I finish tying off what is left of my bikini bottoms. They are barely lasting as I walk, and I know as soon as the fight begins they are done for, but I will pretend to care and be modest, and they may act as a small distraction if you take the time to try to take them off of me. I stride confidently through the brush them part the fern like greenery in front of me and I see you already there, just waiting for me. I step through the tree-line and my feet hit the hot sand. Damn is it hot, with the sun right over head. Though, there are some shaded area's on t he west end of the lagoon, and near and inside the cave. I lock eyes with you and add a little pep to my step in closing the gap between us

Cara_Terrah: My 32C/D breasts bounce on my tanned chest while I make my way closer and closer toward you, My dark brown hair is cut just a little past my shoulders. I place my hands on my hips in a little defiant power stance when I make it to within 5 feet of where you are standing. A little smirk curls up on my lips as I nod 'I knew it would be you' yt

MishRocks: "I thought I smelled you coming," I toss, as much to you as to the cameras, knowing that they and the hundreds of microphones around the island pick up every subtle movement and sound we make. As you emerge from the foliage, I can't help but notice your tight body, glistening chest, taut muscles---you're bigger than me, and you look stronger. But looks, well, we all know how that sentence ends. I watch as you place your hands on your hips, looking like a cross between Peter Pan and some lame super-hero. Your pursed lips convey a cocky, confident attitude, one I will simply adore wiping off that pretty face. Stretching my neck from side to side, taking a few deep breaths, curling my toes into the hot sand as you close the gap between us to about 5 feet, a thousand opening moves flood into my brain, and I quickly narrow them to a few---although we have both been on the island a week, I have not been able to see you fight---too occupied with my own battles to survive. nonetheless, I already know that given your bigger size, going toe-to-toe with you is probably not going to be effective, so I'll need to keep you off balance. No finesses here, i decide, and as you approach, so do I, slowly at first---almost an arm's length between us, and then---I drop my shoulder, digging heels into the sand, and lunge at you, hoping to bury my shoulder into that tight mid-section of yours and drive you back---or down---I'd be happy with either. yt

Cara_Terrah: I feel your eyes appraising me, and I know it is not in a good way. You are deciding how you are going to take the initiative, and I have to admire that, because I am thinking the very same thing right now. You close in on me, and I can feel the adrenalin surging through my veins! I can hear my own heartbeat and pulse beating like a drum in my ears. Then, you make your move! I am ready for it though, and when your upper body dips, I guess that the bull-rush is coming, and I guess right! I lift my right foot up and spin around on my left to let you miss my body completely! I try to complete the spin and end up standing behind you ~~ when I kick my right leg out and try to connect my bare foot with your barely covered bent over butt cheek! The kick , if it lands will add a little turbo charge to your rush, and hopefully face plant you right into the hot white sand ~~~right where you intended to plant me!! 'Too slow!!' is all I have time to get out with the quick series of events! yt

MishRocks: I charge---but you're ready, easily side-stepping my attack, and deftly manage to plant your bare sole on my nearly bare ass, propelling me past you, increasing my acceleration. As i stumble, your words "Too slow" in my ears, I fall forward onto the sand, knees plowing into it, hands buried up to the wrists to avoid a face-full. Caught on camera---how freakin' embarrassing! I can only imagine the smug look on that face of yours right now, and I know that with me down, you'll move quickly to keep me there. Figuring you can only come at me from behind and above, I drop quickly to my side and roll, hoping to at least get to my back and out of your direct path before you come at me. yt

Cara_Terrah: I see you go down hard in the sand and I can barely stifle a little giggle from the sight of you already on all fours on the beach! ' You will have to do better than that, Mish ' is all i say while I creep in behind you, but you roll over so fast that a follow up would not be in my best interest. Yet. So, instead, when you roll over to face me, I am just close enough to kick my right leg up with a healthy portion of sand atop my bare foot.

Cara_Terrah: I try to kick that sand right toward your chest and face, before stepping back with my fists up, and my feet spread in a fighting stance 'Are you just going to sit there and work on your tan, or are you actually going to get off your flat ass and fight me! ' ~ Now it is my turn to play for the audience ~~ and my turn to try and rile you up and throw you off your game plan! yt

MishRocks: I congratulate myself on rolling over to face you---because as soon as I do, your sand-covered foot flies out, and i ready myself to block a kick---but what i get instead is a front-full of peltering sand, tiny stabs along my breasts and face. Closing my eyes so as not to be blinded, I hear you giggle, and when the sandstorm stops, I squint, seeing you standing above me, fists at the ready, taunting me. Flat Ass!! Grrrrr...I SLAM my hands into the sand and push myself up---uninjured (physically, anyway) and irate---you are SO going to pay for that! Curling my own fingers inward, tight fists formed, I approach you---none too delicately. You have the stance of a boxer, and I have the rage of a fist-fighter---finesses versus emotion---at least right now. It's rare I get to pummel someone my own size---well, height, anyway. Inwardly, I feel your chest mocking mine, and that just stokes the fire. I move in on you slowly but confidently, eyeing that smug smirk, and with one more step in, I throw my left fast and hard at your face---not really caring if it lands---hoping to draw your guard up, so i can try and sneak in a blow to your lower left and bury my right fist in your ribs if possible. yt

Cara_Terrah: You do get off that flat ass of yours, and you come at me with a blazing fire in your eyes. I know I have you pissed off and infuriated, and that is right where I want to keep you! You are fast with those fists though, and when I bite on the face punch, which I deflect with a swipe of my right forearm, you cram your bony knuckles hard into my side!!! I feel the surge of pain in my ribs, and the collision of fist on flesh and bone makes me gasp out my breath, and it forces my breasts and butt cheeks to shake a little too! I am sure the crowd would appreciate the sight, but I am not liking it one damn bit!  I stand my ground though, and i whip a left fist of my own down and in toward the center of your bikini line, just before my right fist comes around hard! But it is not my fist I am looking to connect with. I try to mislead you with the swiping punch, but it is the angle I am after! My fist missing, but my elbow is bent, and that is what I am trying to slam across that jaw of yours! 'No way you stand between me and that cash, Mish!’

MishRocks: You fall for the face shot, raising your guard, and my tight fist sails into your ribs---I can feel the velvety bones bending slightly at the impact, and the whoosh of your breath against my hair infuses me with confidence and power. I watch as your breasts jiggle a bit as your body tenses in pain, figuring you just caused a few hundred adolescent boys and some horny men to come as they watch us live on pay-per-view. I move in to follow up, ready to deliver more punishment, but your toughness rears its head. Your left fist comes blazing in at my tummy, and instinctively I start to turn my body to avoid it---but now it's your turn for the feint---your fist misses completely, but your bent elbow SLAMS into the side of my face, snapping my head to the right---pain shooting out from my jaw to my temple, and I stagger a few steps with the momentum of the hit as your words about standing between you and the cash blurrily echo in my head. Putting a hand out, I stop my trajectory by pressing my palm against the tree I was about to stumble into, and push off, back at you quickly, hoping you weren't expecting an immediate counterattack. Knowing, however, that I am still reeling from your elbow to my face, I need to do something simple and easy, still trying to get my bearings. Half-stumbling, half-running at you, one hand out in front of me as if to attack, my right fingers try and curl around the band of your tattered bottoms to yank you into my body, while my left knee fires up from below, SOOO wanting to bury itself in your tight abs. yt

Cara_Terrah: I feel the elbow connect with your jaw! But you are a tough chick, and you don't fall! I have grudging admiration for your toughness, when you come right back at me and grab at my bikini bottoms!! I try to pull back and when I do, the fabric holds just long enough for you to pull me in close before it tears in your hand!! But the step forward is enough that puts me right in range of your rising knee strike!! GRMMOPPPHHH!!!! I bend over and feel your knee sink into my belly!! My ass cheeks shake hard and my hair falls over my face! mtc

Cara_Terrah: I feel my right cheek rub your upper belly , and while I am bent over and in close, I hook my arms around your strong thighs. I wheeze and gasp in some breath, before I try to nuzzle my right shoulder into your belly before straightening up and just trying to lift your lighter body over my shoulder, then I slide my palms around to the fronts of your thighs! I try to just push forward with my hands and arms when I straighten up~~~~trying to flip your lighter body up and over my shoulder to that you will land hard in the sand behind me if I can pull it off!! Unfortunately I am still sucking wind, which means I cannot even say anything clever when I go from the flip attempt! yt

MishRocks: My knee find its place in your tummy, slamming into those hard abs of yours, and I feel you fold over, your face pressing against my tummy as you gasp pitifully, your hair cascading over your face, your back bent, presenting itself to me, ready for abuse. But before I can oblige, I feel your hands curl around the back of my legs---your arms snaking around my thighs, your shoulder now pressing into my abs. Fearing what's coming, my hands drop, fingers trying to press into your biceps to release your hold, but suddenly, you stand, now with me draped across your shoulder, arms hanging loosely against your back. With one fluid motion, you flip me over as you complete your rise, and I tumble over you and onto my back, slamming into the sand below, the wind knocked out of me as I land. Looking up, I am staring at the rear of your thighs and that tight ass, and I know that it will take me a few moments to catch my breath. I kick my feet into the sand, trying to roll onto my side to protect myself, trying to make myself a little less vulnerable until I can get my wind. yt

Cara_Terrah: I manage to flip you over my shoulder. I hear the thud of your body when you hit the sand covered ground, and only when I turn to face you do I realize that my bottoms are laying on the sand next to you. No matter though, I did not even think they would last this long! I see you roll wisely but I try to time you up and then I try to STOMP my right foot down hard into the center of your back when you roll onto your belly! My perspiration-glistening breasts bounce hard with the stomp attempt! 'Just where do you ~gasp~ think you are going?!?!' yt

MishRocks: As I roll, dropping to my stomach, your foot jolts into my back, the ball of your sandy foot crashing against my spine!. UUUUUNGH....is all i can manage---not enough air returned to the lungs yet for a proper groan, and as you grind your sandy sole into my skin, keeping me pinned down, I hear you gasp from above, "Just where do you...think you are going?" You're hurt, it sounds like, but shit---I seem to be worse. I need to take advantage of your pain before your full strength returns! I plant my hands into the sand and try to push myself up, but your foot continues to grind me down, and I can't even get an inch up from the sand. Desperate, I reach my hands back, coming in from both sides, and grab at your foot, latching on right above the ankle, stretching my shoulder muscles as I reach back, desperately trying to lift your foot off my back even just a millimeter so i can try and sharply twist it and knock you off me. Some breath starting to flow, I respond, lamely..."Just want to look you in the eye when I knock you out, slut," I hiss. struggling with your foot. yt

Cara_Terrah: I love grinding your sexy skin under my foot, and feeling your sexy body squirming against the hot sand under my toes. You are a resilient chick though, and you reach back and grab at my ankle with both hands! My foot starts to slip, so I add a second one! I step up onto your ass and I try to balance all my weight on your back and butt!! I pull my foot on your back a little bit more toward the middle of your back, trying to make you lose your grip! ' I am going to bury you up to your neck on this beach once I have knocked you out, Mish!' I try to keep you prone and flat under my feet and winded for as long as I can! yt

MishRocks: I feel you struggle as I tighten my hands around your ankle, trying---it seems---miserably to lift you off me. You compensate, though, pulling your foot more toward the middle of my back, and then...OOOFH! a second sole presses down on me---this one grinding onto my barely-covered ass, your whole body now standing on mine, truly pinning me where I lay. A groan escapes my lips, and trying not to sound as if I'm in too much discomfort, I jibe, "You can fucking stand there all day, slut....(a low groan)...is this the best you can do?" I try and squirm under you, rocking my body a bit, but you've spread your immense weight out equally so I'm not sure I can knock you off no matter how much I rock. mtc

MishRocks: You deftly move your move and break the grip I had, and then re-position on me, grinding both feet against my soft skin---the sand on your soles hurting me, although certainly nowhere near enough for a submission. Still, I am having a hard time seeing my way out of this, but I know---and you must know---that you can't win like this. My hands drop to my sides and I vainly try and lift my body again, almost in a push-up stance, my muscles trembling below you, but neither of us budge, and I quit that move quickly. yt

Cara_Terrah: 'What's the matter squirmy girl, feeling all frustrated and helpless down there!?' I keep the verbal jabs coming as I stand atop your flattened out body! When you try and fail to use your hands to palm the sand and power up that way, I smile and slide my foot from your upper back to the side of your face! I try to add some weight and pressure to mash the side of your face into the sand, with the other cheek pressed against the ball and toes of my sand covered foot! 'You could just give up now and save yourself the pain of what comes next~~~what is your answer, Mish!' yt

MishRocks: Although I consider myself a religious girl---I'm not over the top. Many years of Catholic school, I try to attend church regularly, and, like a good girl, I say my prayers. But I stop short of treating God as a genie---i rarely pray for things, and truly, I don’t believe in Divine intervention. What happens, happens, and God watches how we respond. Anyway, as your body continues to keep me all bit immobilized, I glance up---my cheek in the sand, and see one of the many cameras zooming in on my face---no---it's panning my face, but moving up and to my back....Just as I feel one of your feet move---sliding along my back, grinding sand into my skin, over my shoulders, and then---shit! Your sand-covered foot presses into my cheek, your toes curling into my skin, I can feel your toenails lightly scratching my cheek, pushing my face deeper into the sand. The lens whirring, getting a close-up for your foot domination now, certainly more cameras panning your sweaty, nude body, triumphantly posing on me, the microphones delighting in your taunts---what's the matter, squirmy girl? and just give up now and save yourself the pain... I hear you giggle and feel you jiggle as you grind my face further into the sand with your foot, waiting for me to submit, and then, as if a choir of angels just awoke, as your sweaty toes brush against my cheek, I realize I may need to change my beliefs---because perhaps there IS divine intervention after all. With both my hands free, I latch on to your foot on my face, fingers curling around your stubby toes, and I WRENCH them apart, your big toe and his neighbor in one hand, the other three in the other hand, and I PULL them to the side, knowing that this HAS to hurt like hell! I'm hoping that only a moment of this is enough to be able to knock you off me finally so i can get back into this fight. yt

Cara_Terrah: Your struggles seem to diminish as I stand on your face and the upper part of your ass! I am thinking your verbal submission is only moments away, along with that huge pile of benjamins! But no, you are no pushover , unfortunately! I feel your fingers on my toes, and just a fraction of a moment later, a scream of pain is coming from my lips!! The pain forces me to step up and over you and pull my sweat and sand covered foot from your grasp, and I stumble to regain my footing in the white sand! A few more stumble steps, and I prop my right hand against a palm tree about 30 feet from the waters edge. I turn my head back and flash you a look of death while I wiggle the toes on my wounded foot. 'Oh bitch, now you are going to get it!' ~~ I feel the hot sun beating down on my naked body, and I slowly turn to face you , with my right hand waving you forward to get up and come and get me ' You want that money , Mish, you are going to have to go through me to get it!' yt

MishRocks: Your almost-ear-splitting cry of pain brings a huge smile to my face as you stumble off my body and snap your foot from my grips---the cameras now whirring to watch your retreat, some zooming in on my spreading grin. I watch your nude, glistening body stumble a few more feet until you stop at a tree and turn, clearly favoring your non-injured foot, a scowl sweeping across your face. Your arm waves me to you, but I am already on my feet---a bit flattened but feeling somewhat rejuvenated from my escape. Fists balled, smirking, I approach you supremely confidently, and almost---ALMOST---giggle when you spew, "You want that money, Mish, you are going to have to go through me to get it!" "Go through you?" I mock. mtc

MishRocks: "Cara, that was ALWAYS the plan." Hands up, approaching you quickly, I snap a quick right at your shoulder, keeping my left up, just to see how your reflexes are right now before I move in to finish you off. yt

Cara_Terrah: You come right at me, with that determined look on your face again, but maybe with just a hint of doubt? You punch my shoulder, causing me to move back a step while the pain radiates through my collar bone and upper arm!! I glare at you, and instead of trying to punch you, I try to leap up and off my feet to kick my bare feet toward your chest!! i try to hammer the bottom of my bare feet again toward your perky breasts, HHYYYAA!!!' I just try to keep using my feet to drain the fight out of you!!!! yt

MishRocks: My punch, surprisingly, makes full contact, slamming into your shoulder, and i see your face wince in pain. "Too easy" I mumble, preparing to snap another into your tight little body, but you move like a cobra---jumping up and SLAMMING both of your sand-covered feet into my chest, hurling me back into a stumble and then quickly a fall onto my back. My hands clutching my breasts as pain throbs through them, I see you land on your ass after that gymnastic kick, and quickly scramble to your feet. I try to do the same, but I am much slower, my breasts feeling as if they each weigh 25 lbs now, my breath raspy. Struggling to my knees I see you already on your feet, and I slowly try to push myself up, knowing you have another attack planned that I need to guard against---or try to. yt

Cara_Terrah: I felt my feet mash those insanely firm breasts flat, and then I fall hard to the sand on my side. I kneel up and rise to my feet and brush off a little of the sand. I walk toward you, and reach out to try and grab at your hair with my left hand, just trying to wrap those dark locks around my fingers! I try to pull you toward me just enough to bring my right knee forward roughly~~aiming my bent kneecap toward the center of your chest!! I think you and I both know how this episode is going to end!!' yt

MishRocks: Clamoring slowly to my hands and knees, I glance your way, and see you already up, rebounding from your acrobatic, double-kick to my chest quickly.  Those feet of yours---those sexy, deadly soles---are kicking the shit out of me, and I need to turn this around.  On one knee, trying to push myself up,  you saunter over to me cockily, smirking, so confident, little fantasies no doubt playing in your head about what you might do to me on camera if you win.  Fuck that!  I start to get to both feet just as your hand darts in, your fingers clawing at my hair, tangling into it, and then jerking me forward, toward you.  My hands are at chest level, at first trying to keep my balance, but then, as you jerk me forward, they become a guard against falling face-first into the sand.  But as your knee rockets up toward my chest, they become a bit of a buffer, lamely catching your knee and then being propelled into my chest---my own knuckles drilling into my sternum, powered by your knee.  The blow lands with an echoing thud, jolting my body back.  But you still have my hair, so I remain on my knees, slumping a bit, held up by your grip. My fingers curl around your knee and I hold you there, pressing your kneecap against my body.  I wrap my arm around your knee and leg, keeping them off the ground, and with my free hand (both of yours still in my hair), I tear out at you, send a blistering fist right at your bikini line, a bit below the navel.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I feel the knee strike hit, but your arms buffer the worst of it. I still hear a little gurgled gasp come from your parted lips and that makes me smile. I grip your dark greasy mop, and prepare my next attack. But just before I can execute said attack, you sink your fist into my belly!!  I fold over with a confused look on my face. My fingers spread and my feet stumble in the sand. I rock back and cross my arms over my belly, with some of my hair falling over my face before I go into a full blown, staggering retreat!  mtc

Cara_Terrah: I try to create as my much room between us as I can so I can suck the wind back into my depleted lungs. I get a little space , then slowly I try to straighten back up and get my wits back about me  'not bad ' I say in between huffs and puffs for air yt

MishRocks: As my knuckles burrow deep into your gut, the little whooosh of air that shoots from your lips into my hair is as rewarding as a tropical breeze.  Almost instantly, your fingers release my hair, and your tight, sweaty, nude body folds over my arm---for a moment, anyway, until you stagger backwards in a sloppy retreat.  Huffing and wheezing, you throw a compliment my way, and i smirk as I get to my feet, energized, scalp still tingling, chest a bit bruised, but SO pumped that finally I got some offense in and damaged what up till now was proving to be an almost indomitable body.  I watch as you try to straighten, quickly narrowing the distance between us, my own groinal (whatever...) cloth hanging loosely on my hips—perhaps that's why the cameras have been spending so much time focusing on you---all those horny  twenty to fifty year old guys touching themselves as your toned clothe-less body prances across the screen.  Feh!  I charge at you before you can rise fully, trying to give back what you have bestowed upon me for much of this fight---stopping short in front of you, spinning, pivoting as my bare sole digs into the powdery sand, and as i complete the turn, snapping my foot up, hoping like hell i can tag that pretty face full-force with a slapping kick.  yt

Cara_Terrah: My chest is heaving up and down, and my wind is still returning, but my mind is still fully functional. You come at me , seemingly desperate to put the hurt on me like I have been doing to you for the last 15 minutes or so. But I am ready. I sway there partially bent over,  then you go for a beautiful kick snap kick. I even get a little flash of your sexy hoo ha when your strong leg rockets upward. I let my knees falter and drop kneeling before you, with the sand dusting up from the impact of my knees hitting the ground. Your deadly bare foot kicks the air over my head instead of knocking me for a loop!  mtc

Cara_Terrah: I take in one solid deep breath, with my hands on your hips for balance. I try to stand up straight hard and fast, with the goal being to cram the crown of my head under your chin!  'I won't be denied!' is all I can gasp out before I run out of breath again, but I hope the the move is enough to swing control back to my favor!  yt

MishRocks : Executed with perfect form, if I do say so myself, I turn quickly, gracefully, foot rising as the turn reaches its apogee, and then, flexing the tight muscles in my thigh and calf, I snap my foot up and out, and....hit air.  Fuck!  You wisely dropped to your knees, and my foot passes over your head harmlessly.  instantly, your soft hands reach out and grab my hips as i try to regain my balance, and i don’t know why your hands are there as i try to quickly bring my foot back down to the sand to charge you---until you rocket up from your knees, and I---CRUNCH!!  My teeth clatter together as your skull rams up and into my chin.  My head snaps back, and still on one foot, I topple backwards easily, mtc

MishRocks: slipping out of your loose grip and plummeting backwards, landing on my back in the white powdery earth.  A groan slips from my lips as I lay pretty much spread eagle, my brain trying to summon my limbs to move, but---nothing is working right now.  At a minimum, maybe I can at least roll over to my stomach and appear less vulnerable.  Pressing my left foot into the sand, I slowly try to push my body into a roll to flop over before you move in on me.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I sway there for a moment again, and see you do a sand angel at my feet. All spread out and exposed , and looking damn sexy doing it. Your lithe form writhing to roll, but I am not having it. I step forward and place my right foot up onto your hip before you can fully roll. I wag my right finger side to side with a little tsk tsk!!  'No , not this time. '   mtc

Cara_Terrah: I curl my toes into your hip and pull back with my foot to try and roll you back onto your bare butt and back at my feet. Immediately after, I try to straddle you with my feet planted in the hot sand by both hips, just before I try to free fall drop my derrière down into your tummy!!  I want to feel the butt cheek on belly contact, with the aim of keeping you breathless and disoriented under me !  'You are not going anywhere!' yt

MishRocks: Digging my foot in the hot sand, trying to roll to the side, my body drenched now, sweat beading on my skin mostly from the sun, partly from the pain and exertion.  I have been able to get very little going against this hard-bodied bitch, and even my turn is foiled as I feel your foot press against my hip and then push me back onto my back.  Staring down at me, that ever-present smug look of confidence playing across your  lips, you straddle me from above, your nude body looking imposing as i feebly look up at you.  As your feet take their places on either side of my body, I try to roll again, but quickly you simply drop---your tight ass SLAMMING down onto my stomach.  OOOFH!  as the impact jars me, my legs kick up involuntarily and then drop back down, air driven from my lungs almost totally, leaving only the vestiges of oxygen for me to suck on as you settle your nude body on mine.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I finally see a little self doubt, maybe a little despair creep over your sexy facial features. And, I want to keep it there!  I reach back with both hands and press my palms atop your thighs to keep those dangerous legs prone and stretched out. Then, I slide first my right, then my left leg forward.  My right foot burrows through the sand under your head, so the top of my foot and toes cradle the back of your head, and tilt it up toward me. 'Now, it is time to show you your role!'  I hover my other foot close to your face, then I let loose. I start to swing my lower leg side to side, with the intention of buffeting your face side to side with the sole, then the top of my bare foot. I try to foot slap you senseless while grinding my booty into your belly at the same time  'Time to break you, you sexy bitch!' yt

MishRocks: Laying helpless as your bare ass slides across my abs, trying to suck down whatever air I can, I think about kicking my legs up and trapping you, hauling you backwards, but that fantasy dies quickly as you lean back, pressing your palms onto my thighs; in my condition right now, I can't muster the strength to fight against it.  Wheezing, panting, I feel your foot slide against my body, under the sand, brushing up against me, until finally your toes curl into my hair and your foot wrenches my head up from the ground.  Still dazed, I am confused, not knowing what you're up to, until your other foot slaps me from the side, snapping my head to the right, and before I can recover, you kick back from the opposite side, your toes slapping my cheek, my head rocking to the left.  “Time to break you, you sexy bitch..." you taunt, your foot effortlessly slapping my face back and forth. I can hear the lenses whirring, trying to get a close up of your sand-covered toes pelting my tear-covered cheeks, another camera panning your face, your laughs as you humiliate me---or at least start to---on national TV.  mtc

MishRocks: Thankfully, although my brain is getting a bit scrambled from being slapped from side to side, it does snap me back into reality as a little more air gets into my body.  My hands still free, I time it...waiting...waiting...and as your foot snaps back for the fourth pass, I grab it at the ankle, trying to twist it hard and sharply out to the side as my other hand shoots straight ahead and up, fist clenched, hoping to rain down a hard punch onto your creamy thigh.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I love feeling your soft cheek denting and yielding to the slap of my soles and tops of my toes. But in the last pass you grab my ankle and spread my leg enough to let you cram your knuckles into my thigh!  I gasp, and feel the pain radiate through the muscle of my upper leg!  I have fury in my eyes and I slide my foot out from under your head to let the back of your head thud down into the white powder. I pull my leg back and try to press the sole of my foot against your throat to try and choke you now!!  My fingers slide back to grasp your knees tightly. My leg shakes with the power I am trying to pour into the foot choke, and I kick my grasped leg to try and make you lose your grasp  'I am not getting off you , Mish!! I like it here!' yt

MishRocks: My fist hammers your thigh---I can first feel the soft flesh jiggle a bit until I hit the hard muscle, and that's when you wince and cry out.  Your foot-slapping stops, my face on fire---from pain and embarrassment---and my head drops back to the sand as your foot slides out from under it.  Your slapping foot pulls back a bit as i try to stop my head from reeling, and like a piston, it shoots up, your sole pressing into my throat!  mtc

MishRocks: As your foot slams  into my neck, my head once again jolts back, my grip on your other ankle loosening.  I feel your hands slide lower on my legs, onto my knees, preventing me now fully from kicking up at you.  Tears start to form in my eyes as your foot presses deeper into my throat, your toes wiggling below my chin.  Words are impossible as I start to cough and gurgle, but I WILL fight you, slut!  You kick out of my grip easily, and my fingers curl around your other ankle, trying to pry it off my throat, but it quickly becomes apparent that my arm is no match for those cheerleader legs.  More coughs, and I try to buck my hips up in an effort to throw you off my body.  "Get the frug off me..." I gurgle angrily, writhing under you.... yt

Cara_Terrah: I lean my weight back with my fingers giving your pinned knees a tight squeeze. You squirm under me, but I am not going anywhere!  I slide my butt down a little so my sweet cheeks are placed right over your sexy smooth mound. I feel the heat and moisture of your sex, and I want everyone watching at home to get their money's worth!  I start to booty grind  between your thighs. I lap dance you like a lover before adding my other foot to your face. I feel your rather loose grip on my ankle, before kicking my lower leg upward to try and break that grip, hoping the sweat on my leg aids in the escape  mtc

Cara_Terrah: My other foot digs into your sexy exposed throat, with my toes sinking in and your neck molds to the arch of my bare foot. My hovering foot starts to hammer drop down atop your upturned face HNN! HNN! HNN!!! I try to pepper your pretty face with the bottom of my foot. My foot aimed at both eyes then right at your sexy lush lips!!  ' You WILL be kissing my dominant feet, Mish, and it will be sooner rather than later!' yt

MishRocks: Pushing my thighs, trying to wiggle free from your strong grips, but you're too much, and I simply writhe and struggle under your naked form, my neck being crushed by your foot.  I feel your ass slide down my slick, smooth body, your tight cheeks now pressing between my splayed legs.  The instant your skin touches my kitty, I feel my body betray me---the moisture between my legs, the spark at the contact as your tight, firm cheeks press down onto me, into me, and you start to grind.  mtc

MishRocks: I am losing on multiple fronts now---your choke, your pin, and now, the start of what I am sure you---and the audience---hope is sexual domination.  Your foot snaps from my grip as I am distracted by your new assault, and as your right foot presses into my throat even deeper, toes now curling and scratching my flesh, your other leg rises---I can barely follow it through the blur of tears, until it SLAMS down on my face---your sole slapping me down, your foot pummeling my mouth, nose, eyes...  "NO!" I gurgle, trying to turn my head to avoid the assault, by your choke keeps me in place, helpless.  My hands come up, trying to swat your foot away, but again, it is no contest as your sole easily cuts through them and hammers my mouth over and over.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I feel your increasingly feeble attempts to get my foot off your throat. But I am determined to keep you down under me, and I am ready to keep chipping away at your will to fight!   I feel my butt cheeks getting all slicked up with your moist kitty soaking my cheeks with each bump and each grind that I administer to your mound. My leg shakes a little with the pressure applied to the foot choke, and now my other foot just rubs and slides back and forth over your nose, lips, cheeks and eyes. My breasts stand tall and firm on my  chest and they glisten under the hot sun. My nipples perked up proudly on my girls. My hair shakes back over my shoulders and I look down at you while I am punishing you with both bare feet. 'I want to feel your tongue, I want you to signal your surrender to the world by sticking out that sexy tongue and showing everyone that you KNOW you are beaten!!' After saying that, I position the sole of my bare foot right over your lips, and then I wait to see how battered and beat down your will to fight really is  yt

MishRocks: With each grind pressing down into me, those tight muscles stimulating me, my body responds---hips thrusting up at you subtly, my ragged breathing becoming faster, thinner.  Mercifully, your foot stops its aerial assault, but instead smears itself all over my face, gliding over my lips, nose, cheeks easily, aided by sweat and tears.  I can actually feel my brain start to power down as the airflow stops.  My eyelids start to droop a bit, and even my hips slow---but not totally---as you, and the audience wait for me to respond.  I want to kick my feet up and wrap my calves around your neck so much, wiping that smug grin off your pretty face.  But your palms press down on my knees as you lean back, almost pinning them to the hot sand underneath.  Your sole pressing into my throat is merciless, and I begin to think that the millions of viewers are going to see me either concede, or pass out, very soon.  Unless…unless I have some final, grand….

Summoning my remaining strength, I cough, gurgle, and then instead of trying to kick up, which is impossible—-I try and snap my legs out and to the sides, hoping that the quick move uses your own leaning on me against you, dropping you to your back between my splayed legs so that i can raise my feet over you and SLAM the balls of my feet down on your enviable chest.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I can feel the  fight leaving your body, and the dominance over you sends a rush and chill through my own naked frame. 'There is no way out for you, this is the end.....'   I lean back a little more, to apply more leverage to the foot choke...but then your legs spread and my hands and arms along with them, losing my grip on your sweaty limbs  'What the...FUCK!!'  My head lift up, gasping in pain and a lack of air when the balls of your feet sink deep into the centers of my fleshy twins!! The smacking sound of the flesh on flesh collision seems to echo through the lagoon!  I instinctively roll off you and roll over.. and over again before kneeling up to give my pounded pretties a rubbing  'Oh bitch, now you are going to get it!'  I seethe with anger when I feel the pain jolts flow through my breasts, and slowly I start to rise to my feet again with my fists clenched tight!  yt

MishRocks: The weight distribution was just right, and as my legs snap to the sides, so do your arms, and as I hoped, your body topples backwards, your back sending up a small puffy cloud of sand as it hits.  Air rushes into my lungs as your foot slips off my throat, almost at the same time that my heels kick up and then hammer down onto your chest.  THUD!  I can feel the vibration of the blows even through the sand beneath us as your body jolts, and I wince a bit, imagining that pain if it were drummed into my gurls!  But hell, you have mercilessly throttled me for about 80% of this final fight, so my feelings of empathy dry up pretty quickly as you roll off me and then keep rolling, putting some distance between us.  Thank God!!  I think, my breathing slowing now, becoming more regular, as I, in turn, push myself over to hands and knees and try to pull myself to my feet; from the corner of my gaze, I see you doing the same, one hand cradling your chest, which, despite the drubbing I’ve been getting, makes me smirk.  I get to my feet, and then stagger once, hoping you didn’t see it, and get my fists up quickly, watching you as I slowly approach, now knowing that your feet are as deadly a weapon as your fists.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I see you rise, and that little shiver in your legs makes you unsteady. You are up, but you are drained. I cannot allow you to recover and claw your way back into this fight!  You are in my way, and I need to finish you off and win this thing!  I close the gap between us with my feet swishing through the sand. I get closer , and closer, before burrowing my right foot under the hot sand...then kicking it up to try and make a cloud of abrasive grains of sand explode into a puff right in front of your face!  I then slam my foot back to the sand and step into a hard right crossing punch aimed at the side of your cheek, hoping the distraction was enough to leave you open for the quick assault!  My sand-coated butt cheeks clench with the effort when I try and end your rebellion before it can gain steam!  yt

MishRocks: I move cautiously toward you, but once on your feet, you throw it to the wind, racing towards me, feet buried in the sand, and as you approach—shit!  Cheating bitch!!  A footfull of sand peppers my face.  I managed to unintentionally block some with my hands being up, but you get some in my eyes, and in my mouth.  Eyes squinting, one hand going to wipe what I can off my face, i am distracted, and predictably you take full advantage, stepping in quickly and snapping my head to the right with a right cross that sends me staggering to the side—the sand in my face the least of my worries.  Knees rubbery, I grab on to the thick trunk of some sort of tropical tree to hold me up as I shake my head, trying to toggle my brain back into fighting mode before you attack again.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I come at you at an angle with your palms pressed to the tree to support your weary weight. I cock my right fist back like I want to knock your head right off those sexy shoulders, but the punch never comes. I whip my left leg up and in, trying to slap the top of my bare foot and sand covered toes against your heaving abs while you palm the tree.....leaving just enough gap for me to try and fill it with the sweeping kick  KYA!!!  I hear the whirl of the cameras, and I know the viewers at home are on the edge of their seats!  I know I would be. 'You are a tough bitch, but on this beach, with me, you are only the second toughest bitch!' yt

MishRocks: You approach, confidently, as if I were merely an item to cross off on your list of things to do today.  Your fists are clenched, eyes locking on mine, biceps tensed—we both know you almost knocked me into next week with that last punch, and it looks like you’re going to go to that well one final time—which may be all you need f you hit me with that intensity and power again—and, of course, IF it lands.  Your right hand goes back a bit, and I know it’s coming.  I start to push myself off the tree so i can get my hands up, my eyes on your fists—and as I move just a bit away from the tree, your left leg whips up in a sandspray, almost a blur, and it’s too late for me to move my hands down as your bare foot SLAMS into my stomach, winding me partially.  I double over, clutching my stomach, and then drop to my knees, partially because standing, I am an open target, and partially because i can’t fucking stand up anyway!  “…you are only the second toughest bitch…” I hear as I drop, my chest heaving as I try to suck in air.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I see you slump to your knees before me, and the visual of your sexy, tough body kneeling makes my nipples harden a little.....it is a sight that will be burned in my memory forever. 'Almost there, tuffie....but not quite!'  I drop to my knees in front of you, and lean my face in so our cheeks brush and my lips , press against your left ear lobe' You are finished, and you know it, now it is time to show the viewers who rules this beach....' I whisper the words, because the only person I care to hear that, is YOU!  With my round, bare buns resting on my heels , I start to bring my fists in rapidly, with a left, right , left alternating succession.....I want to BREAK you....beating you is not enough! My tightly packed fists try to rain the pain down on your fit lower torso over and over again, as my tongue slides out to trace the arc of your earlobe....'Take ...every...last...punch!!!!!'  yt

MishRocks: Cradling my stomach, my knees dug into the sand, I cast my eyes upward, anticipating a kick from those feet which have been dominating me easily for the majority of this fight.  But instead, you drop in front of me, on your knees, facing me.  Moving one hand slowly away from my aching abs, I flinch as you move in close, your face brushing mine, your lips almost caressing my earlobe as you whisper, “You are finished, and you know it, now it is time to show the viewers who rules this beach….”  The boom lowers from one of the branches above, but it would have to be inches away from us to pick up your subtle threat, and I know I’m the only one it is meant for.  Your face pulls away slowly, and I look to it for a sign of what’s coming—just as your left fist hammers into my side, and your right tags my gut, and then—a flurry of jabs and belly-shots, your fists hammering my body as both my hands drop, trying to protect my stomach.  But your punches slice through, sweat spraying off your muscled arms as your pummel me nonstop, keeping me from catching my breath, softening what were at one point toned, firm abs as you pound away at me.  I slip my right hand out and throw a loping punch in from the side, trying to slow you, hoping to hit your face, and then I drop backwards, trying to move away from the attack, and pump my feet out fast and hard, praying my own feet can inflict some damage—or at least give me a moment to regroup,  yt

Cara_Terrah: You have no quit in you, and I know I will have to beat it all out of you, and that surrender will not be an option. I wince as your looping punch whacks off the side of my head, but you get mostly hard skull, and there is not too much power behind it. Still, it jolts the sweat off my head and makes me pause for a moment. Long enough for you to drop back and bicycle kick your legs defensively to keep me from pouncing. I take a heel to the left breast and cry out in pain when you jiggle my already sore breast OHHH!!!!!   That does it!!!  I dig my toes into the sand and try to spring up high....trying to leap frog over your pumping lower limbs, so I can land on your chest or face with my belly in a hasty, sweaty , high flying mount attempt!!!  'You are a freaking slow learner Mish!!!  But I am going to give you a crash course in reality!!!  I am seething in anger as once again you take it jealously to my bigger breasts!   yt

MishRocks: I shake my hand instinctively after it slams into your skull—probably doing more damage to me than to you, and as I drop back and my feet flail against you, I feel my toes and sole hitting your chest, flattening those damned perfect tits of yours at least once—and then I pump them out again—twice!  I am exhausted, fighting a purely defensive fight almost since your first kick, and I’m wondering how I can wear out this iron-bodied bitch before I collapse.  As if you read my mind, your hands slap my feet down as I attempt a third kicking assault, and that cheerleader body vaults over my legs and OOOFH!!!  All wind jets out through my lips as your naked body crashes onto mine, your chest landing on mine, tits smothering my 32B’s mockingly as my feet kick up and then drop to the sand.  yt

Cara_Terrah: My naked body lays draped over yours for a real money shot. My darker skin contrasts with your more pale complexion. Both our bodies glisten with sweat under the hot sun. I reach up with both arms to grab at your wrists. I try to slowly, but steadily bring your arms down...then under your body....so our combined weight will pin them firmly between your bare back and the hot sand. My legs slither down atop yours, to try and hook the tops of my bare feet inside your ankle.....so I can, again, slowly spread our legs wide, all the while grinding my smooth mound atop yours. My breasts bully and flatten your over-matched twins, I can even feel my stiff nipples inverting yours deep within your pert little glands. My face hovering over yours, so sweat rolls off my nose and drops atop yours....my tongue sliding out to trace your panting, parted lips....'How does it feel to be powerless....how does it feel to know that I am about to end you....?'  I am visibly enjoying my dominance over you, and all the cameras are panning inward, getting a view of us from every angle imaginable....and none of the angles look promising for YOU!   yt

MishRocks: Your stronger body presses down on mine—ankles wrapping around my calves, spreading my legs as your fingers tighten around my wrists, dragging my arms through the sand and then pushing them behind me, under my body, trapping them under our combined weight.  The tiniest wheeze of air flows into my lungs as i fight for breath, my brain reeling from trying to stay in survival mode yet unable to ignore feelings stirring in me as your tongue traces my parched lips mockingly and your hard nipples joust with mine.  Your taunts about dominating me ring true, and we both know it, but I can’t…won’t…and I try to buck my hips up—but it only serves to press our warm crotches together, and the whirring of the cameras that are panning your body from above as it tries to subdue mine, are the only sounds that can be heard above our heavy breaths and my subtle groans.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I have those dangerous arms pinned under your body, and your struggles just serve to turn me on, and make me grind down harder into you. My legs spread wider, and my bubble butt cheeks clench ...rising and falling with each grind down to keep you subdued and under my total control .  'Time to end this.....in the only way we both know it could end  '   I arch my back up, peeling my breasts off yours, so just the tips of our stiff nipples duel and jostle together. My hands wrap around your slender, vulnerable throat , while I gaze down into your panic stricken eyes  'I want to see the rest of the fight and fire leave your eyes, Mish....' And with that said, my arms and biceps flex and my teeth gnash with effort!  I choke you, tighter....and tighter....and tighter still! My entire body stiffens and shake with the effort behind throttling the consciousness from your game, but vastly over-matched body. 'It....is.....over....' With each word spoken, I pound, and grind my mound into yours, wanting to assert my total, and utter control over ever inch of your fading body   yt

MishRocks: My body drops, unable to move yours at all, your dominance increasing with each passing second.  My thighs screaming in pain as you stretch them mercilessly—your toned cheerleader legs outmatching mine easily.  My ass presses against the warm sand below, your body pushes down, your crotch grinding into mine, sweat mingling with more intimate fluids as your smirk widens to a grin, eyes locked onto mine.  “Time to end this…” you whisper as your hips gyrate slowly, your breasts alternately smothering and caressing mine, and then as your grin widens slightly, your fingers wrap around my throat and my eyes go wide.  “It is over…” you taunt as your grip tightens around my neck, my body thrashing and writhing under yours, desperate to slide a hand out from under my back, but you press down, applying your full weight to the choke as your hands begin to tremble slightly from the force.  I try and kick, but my legs are trapped, my arms useless, your weight pressing down on my chest.  Cameras pan in closely as a tear cascades down my cheek—my chest heaving to try and suck in any trace of air, but you have expertly cut it off, and as my eyelids start to droop, your grinding continues, your physical domination now giving rise to sexual, at least I think….my eyelids drop and my muscles relax as your body completes its destruction of mine.  yt

Cara_Terrah: Finally. I see the fire leave those eyes, and I see nothing but defeat. Just before your eyelids flutter, then close. I immediately ease my grasp around your reddened throat, then I release your legs, and slide up to mount your belly. I look down on your  sleepy face, and let out a deep sigh of relief. Such determination, such grit. I know this will not be the last time Mish and I meet on the field of battle. But, today, is my day!  I sit astride your fallen body and finally thrust my fists into the air in a victory V!  I hear the cameras, whirring around us, and I decide to make the most of it. I am sure when you wake up, and replay this match ....you will NOT be happy. But then again, I don't really care. I swivel around atop you, and plant my tight, toned, sweaty butt right over your face!  Making your parted lips kiss my crotch in a reverse face sit, for another good money shot for the viewers at home. My hands reach down to lightly slap and knead your upturned , over-matched B cups.....while I look at one of the visible cameras right in the lens  ' Perfection....'  mtc

Cara_Terrah: I peel my ass cheeks off your face rise up off you.  I look at your sexy, actually, incredibly sexy, sleepy body as you lay there in the hot sand. Your naked body is littered with the marks of combat. One more money shot!  I place the sole of my right bare foot on the side of your sleepy face, turning your head to the side to pin your face between the hot sand and my bare foot. My right arm curls into a bicep muscle pose over you....'There was never any doubt....'  I wink at the camera, then there is one more piece of business.   mtc

Cara_Terrah: I slide my sand covered sole off your sleepy face, so I can walk around to your spread wide legs. I reach down with my left arm and grab your ankle, lifting your leg into the air. I start to walk toward the crashing surf.....dragging your naked, knocked out body through the hot sand, making a trench through the white grains. I finally feet the salt water lapping at my toes. 'Here we are....' I smile, then turn to you and grasp one hand around your ankle, one around your slender wrist. I spin, around, and around, and around, spinning your unconscious body a few feet off the sand, until finally I time it right , release your limbs...letting your conquered body fly into the crashing , incoming wave....'Time to wake up, my pretty little victim!!' yt

MishRocks: My face—I feel pressure on my face—I try to turn my head, but I can’t—my neck wont move, none of my muscles are responding.  One eyelid lazily open, just a crack, and even that takes so much effort, and I see—and now feel—your sandy foot pressing down on my cheek, grinding into me, pressing my face into the sand as you pose above my beaten, nude body.  Physically exhausted and barely out of my choke-induced KO, almost like being in a dream, I see you end your posing, feeling your strong fingers wrap around my ankles, and despite my brain circuits starting to respond, my body remains flaccid, useless.  I know i have lost the fight—I was simply no match for you from start to finish, but now—SHIT!  my ass gets pulled through the hot sand, back being shredded by the gritty soil as you drag my limp body to… I don’t know.  My mouth opens and I try to protest, but no words come out—my throat still on fire from the crushing choke, and all of a sudden, we stop.  All I can see in front of me is your nude, tight body, gripping my ankle, sun dancing over the glistening sweaty sheen on your chest.  Your grip tightens around y ankle, and your other hand grips my wrist, jerking my arm out to the side.  Movement—you start to drag me—how—how can you be so strong—oh, shit….your body turns, twists, dragging mine by my limbs, faster, I feel myself bump along the sand, now and then losing contact with the ground as your spinning increases—my own sense of stability fried and useless, until… GOD!!  My body jolts as it lands in the cool water of the lagoon!  All systems springing to life as I jump up, soaking wet, then drop on my bare ass, sitting in the shallow water, turning my head to look at you, laughing, hands on your hips.  yt

Cara_Terrah: I see you splash down into the water on your tight butt, sitting there with a confused, but so sexy, confused look on your weary , wet face. ' Cool off, Mish, second place seems to suit you just fine  '   I give you a grinning wink, then turn away from you and let you get the backside view of my leaving you there, defeated, trying to put together your thoughts. My hips swaying , and I don't even give you a parting glance. I just raise both arms up and extend both my middle fingers into the air, while that cocky, self-assured grin returns to my lips....'Game....set....and match....'  

~The End~
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Natalia War Kitten

Re: Survivor 2023: Cara_Terrah vs MishRocks
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 11:19:58 PM »
Mmmmmmm this match is super hot. I'm so jealous.
Ears ready. Paws ready. ENGAGE!

{alt}

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 06:05:31 PM »
Another excellent bout. Mish, I am quickly becoming a fan.

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 03:59:18 PM »
Thanks Natalia for the nice comment. Mish is the best ever. She has taught me so much here. I try to get her magic to rub off on me. I will keep rubbing against her, grinding...writhing, until that magic is mine! :)