News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1230 on: May 19, 2019, 03:21:40 PM »
relieved  seeing  cindy  starting to attack  sarah.i try  and work myself  along the ropes  and catch a glimpse of  rylie coming into the ring,,, uh-uhoo i think,,,cindy  and sarah starts fighting  and i slump into the coner...rylie  stands over lindsay  then straddles  her  tummy.......

i look    out   and see the TWO  newest members of the CLASSY tramps  sitting togeather

and with that i want to introduce   another  new member
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1231 on: May 19, 2019, 03:27:02 PM »
THE START OF A NEW WEEK,AND ANOTHER NEW SEXY ADDITION   TO THE CLASSY TRAMPS

THE CLASSY TRAMPS           CHERRI    !!!

CHERRI IS NOT ONLY  NICE,SWEET  AND HUMBLE    ,AND SMOKING HOT, SHE CAN KICK ASS

WELCOME  TO THE CLASSY TRAMPS  CHERRI :)
the prez tramp

Online cherri

« Reply #1232 on: May 20, 2019, 03:14:32 AM »
proudly steps into the Classy Tramps' Lounge...

thx Lexi, i am honored and very happy to be here. i am looking forward to have fun learning and kicking butt with my fellow Classy Tramps!!!

hugs and cherri kisses  :-*

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #1233 on: May 20, 2019, 05:53:05 AM »

thx Lexi, i am honored and very happy to be here. i am looking forward to have fun learning and kicking butt with my fellow Classy Tramps!!!

You are going down SO hard traitor!!!!!

Online cherri

« Reply #1234 on: May 20, 2019, 06:03:42 AM »

You are going down SO hard traitor!!!!!

grins...you know you don't mean that Heidi  ;)

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1235 on: May 20, 2019, 04:11:54 PM »
Sorry I have been absent ..... Due to injuries that led to a collapsed lung some impressive scars left over from the surgery ....So  No Bikini's for a while ..... till the tissue knitting is complete 
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1236 on: May 20, 2019, 04:33:01 PM »
Welcome Cherri I'm so happy you decided to join us Anything I can do to help please ask

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1237 on: May 20, 2019, 04:35:21 PM »
Sorry I have been absent ..... Due to injuries that led to a collapsed lung some impressive scars left over from the surgery ....So  No Bikini's for a while ..... till the tissue knitting is complete

So excited your back and healing up hon. We missed you and are happy your on the road to recovery hug n kiss

Online cherri

« Reply #1238 on: May 20, 2019, 04:43:09 PM »

glad you are healing up!
hugs and a cherri kiss

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #1239 on: May 20, 2019, 10:33:56 PM »

Ugh you guy are multiplying
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1240 on: May 21, 2019, 02:04:07 PM »

Seeing Lindsay all incoherent and virtually unconscious,  I can't resist sneaking quietly into the ring and repositioning her so I can sit straddling her tummy and watch the rest of the action unfold...
[/quote]

Iam playing possum as i lay on the canvas after that bodyslam from cindy. lexi is pushing her towards me and my plan is to jump up in the last second before she stumbles over me to grab cindy by the brunette mop of hair but then i get turned over by rylie... before i can act i feel her big ass on my tummy and now i glare up at her and hiss "uhhh rylie bitch! get off of me!" i buck my hips... she is too big and heavy for me to throw her off so i throw my long legs back... catch her neck with my calfs and lock my ankles in front of her chin. starting to sway my legs side to side to get leverage and hopefully throw this tall bitch off. at the same time i hook my fingers into her shorts at the sides of her hips and pull hard... looking to pull them to her thighs and expose her butt :P yt everyone :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1241 on: May 21, 2019, 07:33:33 PM »
Quote from: Lindsay_Fights
Iam playing possum as i lay on the canvas after that bodyslam from cindy. lexi is pushing her towards me and my plan is to jump up in the last second before she stumbles over me to grab cindy by the brunette mop of hair but then i get turned over by rylie... before i can act i feel her big ass on my tummy and now i glare up at her and hiss "uhhh rylie bitch! get off of me!" i buck my hips... she is too big and heavy for me to throw her off so i throw my long legs back... catch her neck with my calfs and lock my ankles in front of her chin. starting to sway my legs side to side to get leverage and hopefully throw this tall bitch off. at the same time i hook my fingers into her shorts at the sides of her hips and pull hard... looking to pull them to her thighs and expose her butt :P yt everyone :)
Being blind sided by Lexi .. her intention to have me stumble over Lindsay .. works trying to get my balance I see Rylie on top of her and Lindsay legs around her neck as she pulls her shorts down.. I crash into Rylie’s back knocking her over Lindsay and stopping my fall.. seeing as Lindsay legs are now up and her butt is exposed.. I grab her bikini bottoms and try pulling up to expose her butt.. before taking a couple of steps back .. hands on hips admiring nature’s handy work ..

yt y’all
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 07:34:43 PM by xxxCATxxx »
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

• God Member
« Reply #1242 on: May 21, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
i just pulled rylie's shorts down and over her butt as cindy suddenly stumbles into us,  right in rylie's back and making her fall forward and all over me. i lose the hold on her head with my calfs and my legs are thrown all the way back and over my head. "gawd!" i groan out disappointed and before i can swing my legs forward i feel how my bottom of my tight and skimpy one piece gets pulled upwards.. my suit is so skimpy that it doesnt needs a strong pull but cindy pulls hard anyways.... my pussy is swallowing the material and i shriek out "AIIIIAIIII Aiiii" kicking out with my legs... my bare soles pressing into cindy's chest and then i start kicking at her with my heels first but she steps back and i just barely hit her at the boobs.

she chooses a cocky pose with her hands on her hips and i roll to my knees slowly as i never let an eye off her. "bitch... grrrr" with my left thumb i pull the tiny bottom of my suit out of my pussy and adjust it, it barely covers my pussy and i pretend to get back to my feets but on the half way i dont raise my body anymore but rush forward and try to tackle my fellow brunette tramp bitch! aiming for her tummy with my shoulder and hope i build enough force to hammer her into the corner!

(things are spicing up arent they?) :)

{alt}

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1243 on: May 21, 2019, 08:59:58 PM »
she chooses a cocky pose with her hands on her hips and i roll to my knees slowly as i never let an eye off her. "bitch... grrrr" with my left thumb i pull the tiny bottom of my suit out of my pussy and adjust it, it barely covers my pussy and i pretend to get back to my feets but on the half way i dont raise my body anymore but rush forward and try to tackle my fellow brunette tramp bitch! aiming for her tummy with my shoulder and hope i build enough force to hammer her into the corner!

(things are spicing up arent they?) :)
Watching Lindsay getting up.. I smirk.. but then she launches her self at me part way up.. I barely get my hands off my hips to hold her back as she plows me backwards my legs almost off the ground ‘UHHHHHHHH’ as her shoulder digs into my tight abs .. then a heavy ring shaking THUDDD ‘OOOPHHHHH’ as the turn buckles stop my movement suddenly.. my guts churning and back aching .. but I am bent over Lindsay.. so I grab down at her butt cheeks to get her one piece then pull hard to get the little bit of cloth covering her pussy to sink in between her lips.. leaning back.. hoping to tear the suit it across her vulva.

yt
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

• God Member
« Reply #1244 on: May 21, 2019, 09:06:32 PM »
i hit cindy good and we crash into the corner with her back first! on her groan i can hear that she doesnt liked the impact of that but then i feel how she bends over to reach the back of one piece bottom... she grabs the thong but i get one hand to my crotch and in a hurry i hook my thumb into the crotch material, preventing it from cutting into me again but cindy pulls like a crazy bitch and even my thumb starts to hurt. "uhhh fuck" it isnt getting between my labia or vulvar yet and i also get my other arm from her waist now and look to block possible knee thrusts with it as i try to keep her in the corner by pinning her with my shoulder....

yt tramps! :)

{alt}