News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1335 on: July 08, 2019, 06:10:07 PM »
can we leave this drama stuff out of our board here? not sure with what tramps jediamanda thinks she has spoken to but not to me and i never heard a bad word about april when i talked privately with other from our clique. we shouldnt respond and quote when people write such stuff here on our page.

thanks and everyone a nice day ;)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline She Devil

« Reply #1336 on: July 09, 2019, 05:27:15 AM »
can we leave this drama stuff out of our board here? not sure with what tramps jediamanda thinks she has spoken to but not to me and i never heard a bad word about april when i talked privately with other from our clique. we shouldnt respond and quote when people write such stuff here on our page.

Talk to any member of the doa they will tell you why they don't like her. Even though I am not longer in the DOA I still agree with them on their stance.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1337 on: July 09, 2019, 05:53:35 AM »

Talk to any member of the doa they will tell you why they don't like her. Even though I am not longer in the DOA I still agree with them on their stance.
we don't care what's DOA think ,anyone can think anyway but i and other Tramps are united and like her and plz dont talk about april or any other Tramps and don't waste ur Valuable calories we will like her for ever
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 07:57:33 AM by queenoffight »

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1338 on: July 09, 2019, 06:45:00 PM »
I have always been my own woman going at her own speed , will continue to be Yes I am Bitch , Those who really know me Call me crazy ..... They also say I have a huge Heart ... Thus I will always do the right thing even when its inconvenient , so when it comes to The Majority of Women in the DOA we are Polar Opposites in our views and how we interact with others on here , to be honest I am so Glad for it    ..... If you don't like it or me  there is the door don't let slam on your collective asses on the way out ......

Singed The Wacko Bitch
sexxyApril
My Trillian is by the same name all lowercase
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #1339 on: July 09, 2019, 09:19:24 PM »
Mmmmm...Lindsay, I just have to say, you'd look perrrrfect wearing a Silk Stockings Girls collar ;)  :-*

• God Member
« Reply #1340 on: July 09, 2019, 10:42:34 PM »
Mmmmm...Lindsay, I just have to say, you'd look perrrrfect wearing a Silk Stockings Girls collar ;)  :-*

i allready look good while wearing heidis stockings after taking them as my trophy :P

{alt}

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1341 on: July 10, 2019, 02:32:49 AM »

i allready look good while wearing heidis stockings after taking them as my trophy :P

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1342 on: July 10, 2019, 04:42:24 AM »

yummy Lindsay  :-*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1343 on: July 10, 2019, 06:44:10 AM »
i lean in the coner  smiling from ear  to ear..as i watch rylie tie lindsay into a pretzel...goo just what she deserves for trying to doubleteam me!my eyes shift to the  new girl
that has ebtered   the ring..nilo.. an exotic  looking kitten...she seems  to move with a purpose  just waiting for the right opportunity to pounce.

keeping a careful watch on her..i think  the ring is starting to get to full  and move  closer to the prone sarah  giving her a quick kick with mmy right foot
then to cindy  stilltrying to pull herself upright... not yet   get up when i say get up aussie ho raising and droping my right leg across her back

and thats what you get  for trying to double team me also...
then move  to rylie  and lindsay...

mmmm lindsay  you look like your in some distress,let me help with that  putting my left foot  on your thomg  and  rub back and forth....
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #1344 on: July 10, 2019, 02:11:56 PM »

Hmph! Maybe I oughta take back mah babygal's stockings from ya, sugah.. and, I oughta take YOU as well..

• God Member
« Reply #1345 on: July 11, 2019, 07:47:07 PM »
iam in deep trouble now as rylie is mounting my ass and tightening the nelson hold... i kick out with my legs and then i feel the hand of lexi rubbing on my kitty.... "OOHHHHH" my head starts to prickle and i get a bit dizzy.

"fuck... let me go!" i groan out before i start to moan hard on lexis rubbing.... "where is cindy?" i think to myself and hope that she is coming to get me out of this..... i bite down on my teeth but i have to breath out hard after each couple of breathes because of the rubbing of lexi "fucking sluts!" yt

{alt}

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1346 on: July 12, 2019, 07:05:23 AM »
Having been on the sidelines for several months  due to a collapse lung , getting my ass handed to me in Australia on my world tour ...... Noticing the Two Giants of of our Clique start to exert their power and Skill ....
Tossing down the mic ..... Climbing The nearest Post near Rylie , getting situated up on the top of the turn buckle I leap off for a Missile drop kick aiming for the center of Rylie's back .... yt anyone

Thats Right The Wacko Bitch is Back

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1347 on: July 12, 2019, 07:59:47 AM »
SAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CINDER BOMBS OMFG ARE SOOOOOO GOOD

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1348 on: July 12, 2019, 05:53:55 PM »
I finally made my decision as April hit rylies back and save Cindy from nelson hold, I use opportunity and rushing to April and try hit her with double kick .yt anyone

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1349 on: July 15, 2019, 01:58:37 PM »
Love u all