News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1920 on: June 26, 2021, 12:24:39 PM »
I hope so, Queen.
i know them well , they always accepting new members with open Arms , excellent choice btw , congrats
That isn’t exactly true, Queen.
awwww why ? U can talk about it if u want to

BellaLux

« Reply #1921 on: June 26, 2021, 03:10:28 PM »
Thank you, Niloo. That is very kind of you, but I am no longer interested in joining this group.

Offline MeganSgt

« Reply #1922 on: June 27, 2021, 06:13:20 AM »
Thank you, Niloo. That is very kind of you, but I am no longer interested in joining this group.

Smart choice! The Blood Wings are always looking ;)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1923 on: June 28, 2021, 06:46:04 AM »
i have not tried this before,transfering  copy and pasting anything from trillian to here...it is a fight story that i am woking on onvolving some girls in a trillian room.

so part-1

June 24 9:01 PM lexi424: the scene..the room pool. and estate grounds...occasion..a carefree,  lazy .  hot day.
June 24 9:07 PM lexi424: part 1.  on my day off decide to spend  some time relaxing   at the pool, changing into my striped  string bikini..a pair of  flip flops,my towel and shades  an a bottled water,,leaving the house, it's already so hot the short walk seems longer, i'm already starting to sweat before walkng trough the gate  to the pool area.
June 24 9:14 PM lexi424: i thought it might be crowed, but to my surprise,not really,not yet  anyway  , i see melissa. near the formosia trees  practicing some yoga janey and susan, are at the tiki bar talking and having a drink, tea i would hope for this time of day, and tammy and maggie at the far end near.the azaleas, chating and laughing...not to bad i think finding and adjusting a lounge  chair spreading out my towel, i apply some lotion and open my water..and make myself comfortable.
June 24 9:22 PM lexi424: looks like a nice day evelyn tells herself,looks like another hot day tho, she had'ent been feeling herself lately but starting to feel better,maybe spending some time at the pool ,seeng a fewfriends  would help,she  changes into her tiny red bikini. fixes her hair into a ponytail, looking in a mirror,purrfect she purrs,feeling better already.  sliping on some sandles,grabing her towel ,lotion and sades, she  makes the short walk to the pool.. and meets  rylie   talking with he a few  minutes...
June 24 9:25 PM lexi424: evelyn  is it crowded aleady
June 24 9:25 PM lexi424: rylie...no not yet, lexi,and melissa ae inside tho
June 24 9:25 PM lexi424: evelyn...rolls eyes..sighs...i'll try and stay civil
June 24 9:27 PM lexi424: rylie...i now,it can be hard to do sometimes with those two,ill be in  injust a little longer
June 24 9:27 PM lexi424: evelyn..nods,, come set by me,i'll save you a lounge chair by me
June 24 9:29 PM lexi424: they hug..rylie walks away, evelyn enters the gate, stoping and gazing around the pool,, she did'ent see  either lexior melissa    good ! se walks arond the pool,stoping to test the water,slipng off her sandle diping her toe in th water,perfect..i
June 24 9:31 PM lexi424: ll'll take a dip  soon,ouc se yelps the warm concrete burns her foot,sliping the sandle back on  she finds a lounge  chair  and starts  adjusting and spreads out he towel
June 24 9:33 PM lexi424: maggie and tammy  are standing  by the azaleas talking  both sipping on a  glass of lemonaide.
June 24 9:35 PM lexi424: maggie.notices    evelyn   smiles and waves
June 24 9:35 PM lexi424: tammy.you know her?
June 24 9:36 PM lexi424: maggie....yes, a little
June 24 9:37 PM lexi424: tammy..she is just delicious  you should introdue  me
June 24 9:38 PM lexi424: maggie.mmmm,yes  and is, and se knows it to..she's  nice,but a little  hung up on herself,if you know what i mean
June 24 9:39 PM lexi424: tammy...yes  i do,looking around and sees  lexi...speaking of  a cck dialed into herself
June 24 9:39 PM lexi424: maggie  giggles....yeah she is,but with good reason tho
June 24 9:44 PM lexi424: melissa..practicing  some yoga moves ,catches a glimpse of lexi walking  by,and smiles she stats to say hi,but lexi scurries past,uuugh she can be  such a rude bitch sometimes    to sexy for her own good,  but despit that she still liked her
June 24 9:47 PM lexi424: janey and susan sitting on stools at the tiki bar  having  a mid morning drink lexi would be surprised that it was tea   "mike's hard ice tea'
June 24 9:48 PM lexi424: maggie   ohh lookie there  who decides  to join us, lexi, she  seems so elusive
June 24 9:49 PM lexi424: janey....what, lexi  is a cool girl,she has always been friendly with me
June 24 9:50 PM lexi424: susan..giggles, maybe she does'ent see you as a threat.
June 24 9:51 PM lexi424: janey...what,do you mean   she has learned the kind of threat i cn be
June 24 9:52 PM lexi424: susan...rolls eyes,ok,giggles
June 24 9:53 PM lexi424: janey....listen susan don't try and start anything with me today
June 24 9:58 PM lexi424: the scraping noise across from her   get's lexi's attention,her eyes flutter open,and are greeted by a full view of evelyn's ass swaying across from her, sghs of all the places   she choose to  sit across from lexi, well i was hee first so i'm not moving
June 24 10:00 PM lexi424: evelyn  starts to sit then sees janey smiling and waving,then notices  lexi  across from her,their gazefix on each other, well thine eveln  tells herself   sitting down  i'm not moving..and begins to stretch  he big tits bulge at he top
June 24 10:02 PM lexi424: lexi...eyes  narrow behind her shades....i now what your doing she tells he self and starts stretching arcing he body  he tits bulge at er top
June 24 10:05 PM lexi424: {everyone nows about  lexi and evelyn's simmering rivalry,it was becoming the talk of the  room,   the gossip was  about who would win if they  ever  did let  go  and fight..but what every one did'ent know,they had got intoit a couple times already,leaving both bruised,sore,and strands of hair on the fllor
June 24 10:08 PM lexi424: evelyn.. smirks     nice try bitch, we both know  my tits ae bigger and better and begins  stretching out her toned legs
June 24 10:10 PM lexi424: lexi.....hmph, second rate boob job, and turkey legs to and giggles to herself    and begins  to stretch her legs   and rolls to her stomach arching her hips up
June 24 10:12 PM lexi424: evelyn   .ohh please, noodle legs, and is she eally going there? trying to  show offf her pa-donk-a bong butt,rolling toher stomach  arhing hehips
June 24 10:13 PM lexi424: lexi and evelyn continue to try and one up each other,, while more  roomies enter through the gate, rylie  and tiffani  an  rivers
June 24 10:13 PM lexi424: {end o part 1
June 24 10:47 PM wrestlefunj: well done Lexi I enjoyed it alot ty for including me in it
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1924 on: June 28, 2021, 06:47:22 AM »
ha,,it worked  other parts to follow
the prez tramp

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1925 on: July 01, 2021, 04:16:10 PM »
ha,,it worked  other parts to follow
Yay  Lexi,  author Pres.

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1926 on: July 04, 2021, 10:15:30 PM »
Happy Independence Day all my Tramp Sisters!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1927 on: July 07, 2021, 10:58:21 PM »
hi islanders...talked things over with jan a little earlier, neither of us are big fans of the slave stakes fights,but that is between   two ladies, and if that is  something they want in their match  that is fine.however   we both feel that  a cap should be put on these kind of stakes... from 1, to 3 days  and not indefinitely..and that includes  any type of stakes fights  that may occur
the prez tramp

Offline Tight n Toned Tammy

« Reply #1928 on: July 13, 2021, 06:19:28 AM »
As some of you may have seen, Susan from the Silk Stockings Girls beat me in a match. I'm so sorry that i let my team down, but, that's what happens when we cross a superior team like the Silks. Silks rule, Tramps drool.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1929 on: July 13, 2021, 10:11:40 AM »
As some of you may have seen, Susan from the Silk Stockings Girls beat me in a match. I'm so sorry that i let my team down, but, that's what happens when we cross a superior team like the Silks. Silks rule, Tramps drool.
Omg at least keep ur dignity

« Reply #1930 on: July 13, 2021, 03:47:41 PM »
Omg at least keep ur dignity

That post was part of the agreed upon stakes

« Reply #1931 on: July 13, 2021, 06:12:49 PM »
After a lengthy discussion with Susan from the SIlks, i'm resigining as a Tramp and joining the SIlk Stockings Girls. She made me realize how much more fun i'll have as a more open, ditzy, and fun loving girl, vs the overly serious one i've been portraying with the Tramps. I'm sooo serious in real life and really need to lighten up, and like the Silks will totally help that.

Offline MeganSgt

« Reply #1932 on: July 14, 2021, 12:53:45 PM »
HAHAHA

BellaLux

« Reply #1933 on: July 14, 2021, 08:56:29 PM »
Hey Rylie, maybe you should have taken Tammy in on a probationary basis. LOLOLOL!! So, how's recruiting going anyway? :)

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1934 on: July 14, 2021, 09:03:07 PM »
At least Tammy isn't a crybaby