News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1995 on: October 25, 2021, 07:14:59 AM »
Competitiveness The Silks ......really Rylie .....you saying The Tramps are Not ......... Now I come here for fun not to be competitive cuz I'm going to be honest if you want to come at me competitive you better know your shit or I will fucking grind your ass into the fucking ground...... But wait Rylie ......Your going to say our styles don't match ..... why cause I actually Grapple in real life .....That means Wrestling
Oh my some one needs to take a chill pill. No need to over compensate but wow. I love how you put words in Rylie's mouth. Oh well sweetie just remember, Silks Rule!

Its a Fight Forum Fuck Taking a Chill Pill ...........  Silks Drool not Rule
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 07:37:17 AM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1996 on: November 16, 2021, 08:03:58 PM »
So long Tramps, i'm off to join the Silks, it's been in the making behind the scenes and seems like a great fit for the ongoing story i have with several of them.

lose one

OHH WELL!

GAIN TWO!

sister tramps, help me in welcoming the two newest members into tramp paradise

STACYTHEBITCH

AND

CATTY MAYA!

one a newcomer to trillian   stacythebitch

and one a long time member on fcf and trillian    catty maya

both  are sexy   friendly, and will make excellent additions  to the classy tramps.

the prez tramp

Offline Cattymaya

• Love trash talking catfights
« Reply #1997 on: November 16, 2021, 09:23:48 PM »
Thanks Lexi . Nice to meet you all. I am Maya. I am interested in bitchy, catty back and forth catfights with a good buildup and also enjoy long rivalries with other wildcats. Hope I cross paths with other wildcats here soon  :)

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1998 on: November 17, 2021, 10:29:34 PM »
Thanks Lexi . Nice to meet you all. I am Maya. I am interested in bitchy, catty back and forth catfights with a good buildup and also enjoy long rivalries with other wildcats. Hope I cross paths with other wildcats here soon  :)
Welcome to Tramps

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2000 on: December 13, 2021, 07:34:38 PM »
So am I tramp material or would I be better to join the silks as they are all blondes, but again that really means nothing to me at the moment! Just looking to meet new friends for some fun be it wrestling or fighting...and I am not worried if I win or lose as long as we both have fun! :)

you do have a tramp look
and trampattitude..

your right about fun being the most important thing.

the question for you is  do you have the committment?

cause lately girls say they want to be a part of the tramps and clique wars  about 1 day before they vainish and fall over a cliff or something.

the tramps will be happy to accept you as a new member.all we ask is that you remain active as much as rl allows.
and like i mentioned   to have a little committment
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2001 on: December 13, 2021, 11:02:25 PM »
Maybe they’ll accept you on a Probationary basis, Emily.

it's not about accepting..lately it's about any new girls staying around.. and not just  pulling a vanishing act..a couple days later

Well when I do something and say I will be around I follow through! I may be blonde but I’m no ditz and love meet new friends! Even if it means locking horns with the top tramp! 8)

your more than welcome  in being a part of the classy tramps..you have the classy tramp look  and attitude..

welcome  the newest member of the classy tramps  emily36d
the prez tramp

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #2002 on: December 24, 2021, 05:54:50 AM »
To all The Classy Tramps who celebrate the holidays, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! 
XOXO 
#PrettyLittleLiars  #GossipGirl  #SmallBoobsMatter
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #2003 on: December 25, 2021, 10:55:08 PM »
Happy new years to all Classy Tramps wish a great year for you and your families
 :-*

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #2004 on: January 04, 2022, 12:50:00 AM »
Happy New Year's to all my Tramp sisters and the best and sexiest clique around here! 8)
MMMM how i didn't met u yet??? Happy new year btw , Ally

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2005 on: January 19, 2022, 03:06:02 PM »
so like I get this clique stuff I'm seeing but being a Tramp isn't good classy or not lol someone needs to do some better work here lol
Classy Tramps and Tramps New Blood are they the same thing?

to address the first comment..in my view they are two kinds of tramps  both get what they want through traditional  /different means.
tramps that get what they want hanging out on street coners/
and tramps in the business world  willing to do anything to get  what they want in the form of success
the classy tramps are more of the latter.
we do what is  needed to be  the top clique around  and have done so for the past 10 years or so.

as for the newbloods...they will be our sister group.but they will be their own team.  the two groups  will and can  interaact  with each other.
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2006 on: January 19, 2022, 07:36:26 PM »
to try and  explain.. the  classy tramps  one of the original clique teams that started way back when. have gone through many up's  and down's  and still survived, through some turmoil and  fun times.

time passes,and thing's change... change  can be good, a fresh start maybe  without a complete  d0-over. and we welcome  a new beginning with our sister  brand  CLASSY TRAMPS: NEW BLOOD.

that will be captained/lead by blonde ambition {kaylyn}  .

classy tramps new blood..is just that.. to focus on including newer  members of fcf into the clique wars  game.  while seperate, they will be our sister group both groups  can   interact,and share our trillian rooms.

the classy tramps will remain    and become   CLASSY TRAMPS- THE LEGENDS.
our focus will be more  on the  return of ex-tramps from the past
but also...ladies from fcf that have been around the block a few years  and may decide  they may want to try   clique wars, or
ladies from other current clique teams that  want to change  and start something new.

i know this  sounds unfair to the other teams and groups, instead of one group of tramps, you will have two  to terrorize you {silk girls-cough]  dolls of destruction{snort}...d.o.a {pffft}  vicious fighters{  ha}
the pll/gossip girls, and all other groups and newbies  who stumble into our web.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 07:37:49 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2007 on: January 21, 2022, 07:31:55 PM »
Like Josie and the pussycats ..
It's Lexi and the Classy Tramps!!

Ladies just added new poll sign up..... Feel free to check it out.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #2008 on: January 29, 2022, 11:21:17 PM »
The Legends
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline AmberPayne

• Queen of Strong Style Wrestling!
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #2009 on: January 30, 2022, 09:23:50 PM »
to try and  explain.. the  classy tramps  one of the original clique teams that started way back when. have gone through many up's  and down's  and still survived, through some turmoil and  fun times.

time passes,and thing's change... change  can be good, a fresh start maybe  without a complete  d0-over. and we welcome  a new beginning with our sister  brand  CLASSY TRAMPS: NEW BLOOD.

that will be captained/lead by blonde ambition {kaylyn}  .

classy tramps new blood..is just that.. to focus on including newer  members of fcf into the clique wars  game.  while seperate, they will be our sister group both groups  can   interact,and share our trillian rooms.

the classy tramps will remain    and become   CLASSY TRAMPS- THE LEGENDS.
our focus will be more  on the  return of ex-tramps from the past
but also...ladies from fcf that have been around the block a few years  and may decide  they may want to try   clique wars, or
ladies from other current clique teams that  want to change  and start something new.

i know this  sounds unfair to the other teams and groups, instead of one group of tramps, you will have two  to terrorize you {silk girls-cough]  dolls of destruction{snort}...d.o.a {pffft}  vicious fighters{  ha}
the pll/gossip girls, and all other groups and newbies  who stumble into our web.

Always good the change things up. start new and fresh!
Enjoy life and having fun! You only get to live once!