News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #375 on: November 27, 2017, 12:36:39 AM »
rolling to my knees I glare daggers across at you...my nose hurts and feels swollen

tart! I snarl back....this time it's my turn  to crawl  closer answering your challenge

we'll hug it out..not before this..swinging a right slap across your cheek!  yt
rolling to my knees I glare daggers across at you...my nose hurts and feels swollen

tart! I snarl back....this time it's my turn  to crawl  closer answering your challenge

we wrap our arms around each other in a mutul bear hug...ungh  unofff we groan
our breast flattening between us    .bitch! we hiss at each other swaying back and forth

then you push your weight into me  we topple over with you on top!

freeing my right hand I tangle my claws in your hair..

sliping my left hand down slaping  and then claws at your ass cheeks yt
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #376 on: November 28, 2017, 05:28:54 AM »
feeling your body wirth and wiggle against mine...fat cow!  I blurt outtrying to curl my fingers tighter and deeper  through the thin material   ...hoping to maximaze your discomfort.

my other hand tight in your hair pulling side to side!

then you fight back   slaping and pinching at my face..i roll my head side to side trying to dodge  but still i'm being hit!...

feeling you pull my hand away from your ass.. I pull from your grasp   sliding  my hand up your side to your bulging tit squeezing from the side

releasing  your hair  I swing a couple slaps at the side of your head. and cheek

before I stat pushing at your body and arching trying to  push you off yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #377 on: November 30, 2017, 04:05:12 PM »
I would love to join this group!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #378 on: November 30, 2017, 05:13:03 PM »

introducing our newest member..kelseycat :)  hoping you have a lot of fun with the best group in clique wars
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #379 on: November 30, 2017, 05:16:54 PM »
feeling your body wirth and wiggle against mine...fat cow!  I blurt outtrying to curl my fingers tighter and deeper  through the thin material   ...hoping to maximaze your discomfort.

my other hand tight in your hair pulling side to side!

then you fight back   slaping and pinching at my face..i roll my head side to side trying to dodge  but still i'm being hit!...

feeling you pull my hand away from your ass.. I pull from your grasp   sliding  my hand up your side to your bulging tit squeezing from the side

releasing  your hair  I swing a couple slaps at the side of your head. and cheek

before I stat pushing at your body and arching trying to  push you off yt

You begin to assult my face now, forcing me to move it away from your reach and arch my back backwards, my hands both now attacking your face and pushing myself away from you using it. I grunt and groan as we call, but the minute you try to push me backwards I dont fight it, quite willling to have the space created between us as I try to recover my breath and brush the hair from my face and under my nails, "looks like you're not a totally useless leader after all" i tease.

ungh I grunt out   we struggle with each other..rolling my head to the side trying to escape your  hands...using both my hands I push at your sholders and your chest.trying to shove you away  as you pull back...
we separate as you fall away....taking the time to catch our breath and brush  our hair back
hmmmm and your tougher than I expected.... getting ready to rol to my knees
the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #380 on: November 30, 2017, 06:27:17 PM »

introducing our newest member..kelseycat :)  hoping you have a lot of fun with the best group in clique wars
What we just allow anyone that walks in the door nowa days ....* rolls my eyes*.... I guess we are now the best group in Clique Wars that is a dictatorship.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #381 on: November 30, 2017, 07:44:05 PM »
LOL

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #382 on: November 30, 2017, 07:48:06 PM »
Thank you for introducing me and letting me join the group Lexi. I guess Amber isn't a fan of mine and I'm really going to lose sleep over that. Thanks for the bitchy welcome Amber. That tends to mean you're jealous or threatened by me, and I'm fine with it. I'm here to make friends or kick ass. Doesn't matter to me which you choose.

Offline JulieM26

• God Member
  • Leader of FCF'S Finest!
« Reply #383 on: November 30, 2017, 09:15:36 PM »
I love how the tramps think they're so great when their members are so busy fighting each other.   ;D
Leader of FCF'S Finest

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #384 on: November 30, 2017, 10:21:59 PM »
[/quote :)introducing our newest member..kelseycat :)  hoping you have a lot of fun with the best group in clique wars
What we just allow anyone that walks in the door nowa days ....* rolls my eyes*.... I guess we are now the best group in Clique Wars that is a dictatorship.

dictator?   that Is kind of brutal... :)....if I were a dictator  I would drag amber  around by her mopshe calls  hair..until she see's thing's my way  ....
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #385 on: November 30, 2017, 10:40:21 PM »
who peed in the Surfers Wheaties?
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline prissygirl

« Reply #386 on: December 01, 2017, 11:00:24 PM »
Peeking in the window of those slutty tramps hide away hmm typical pig pen as I move my face closer to the window to see if any of these sluts around

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #387 on: December 02, 2017, 03:21:45 PM »
still facing off with sarah......and happens to glance up at a window  and see a face  peering in.at first startled...but then I realize  it is one of the silk girls....perhaps  watching  me and sarah?    hmmm maybe another tramp  will catch the intruder..

but for now I want to keep my focus and anger on te tramp in front of me....and start moving towards sarah again  i'm not finished with you yet   tart!
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #388 on: December 02, 2017, 10:15:52 PM »
Thank you Evangelina! :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #389 on: December 02, 2017, 11:04:48 PM »
Standing in the doorway of the "Tramp Mansion," leaning against the wall watching these two bimbo's beating each other senseless.  Chuckling to myself, "This is gonna be way too easy" i whisper to myself as i watch Lexi and Sarah fight...