News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Jenslutfighter

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #555 on: March 26, 2018, 06:42:51 AM »
after the turmoil of the last few days...all is  well. our roster continues  to  evolve :)

without further delay :)

help me in welcoming our newest member

jenslutfighter

i think we can all agree

she has the classy tramp look and style

and with her body   she  could bend 3 silk girls  into pretzels :)

Thank you Prez Lexi!

Hello Ladies and Whores (I am looking at your Heidi). My name is Jen, a strong, confident catfighter who is proud to be a member of the hottest group of chicks on FCF!

So Silks, DOA, or whoever wants and rough, nasty, and maybe naughty catfight, I am your gal.

I am in the Pacific Time Zone and th best time for fighting for me is in the evening.

Kisses bitches!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #556 on: March 26, 2018, 02:25:30 PM »
Maybe the dumbest fighters of all of FCF. Lol

the most BORING!  bunch in cliue wars

the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #557 on: March 26, 2018, 10:42:23 PM »
*holds up her hand politely*

I have two questions...

1. Why would you call yourself "Jen Slutfighter and then join the group of the biggest sluts here? Target rich setting? *giggles*

To Lexi and Tina or whatever random DoA whore she is arguing with. Why are you fighting we all know your groups suck...Thank you..love you bye!
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #558 on: March 26, 2018, 11:51:03 PM »
And yet we manage somehow to kick the Sulks asses... on a quite consistent basis... just sayin’...

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2018, 01:35:51 AM »
And yet we manage somehow to kick the Sulks asses... on a quite consistent basis... just sayin’...

"We?" I don't remember you beating anyone? Not to mention the fact that unlike you people like us. So what I'm saying is do you want a hug pumpkin? I know no one likes you at all. I mean I think jock itch, UTI's and crabs are more liked then you, but it could be worse...I think...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:57:33 AM by Jane Walker »
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2018, 03:35:23 AM »
Aww... that’s adorable.  I’ve beaten plenty of people sweets... and quite a few of your sisters.  And we all know that you beat Lexi... with the help of like 3 or 4 other Sulks because y’all can’t fight one on one.  So i think you’re the one who needs a hug sweetie... once you take care of that little sand problem...

** curtsies **

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2018, 04:57:58 AM »
Aww... that’s adorable.  I’ve beaten plenty of people sweets... and quite a few of your sisters.  And we all know that you beat Lexi... with the help of like 3 or 4 other Sulks because Y'all can’t fight one on one.  So i think you’re the one who needs a hug sweetie... once you take care of that little sand problem...

** curtsies **

OMG, there is so much stupid here I don't know where to start. So I guess I will talk about my "sand problem." Do you think I'm mad? Do I sound mad? *giggles* Also, what is your thing with sand. Did you like get a bunch kicked in your face, or maybe you were buried in it at the beach. Whatever it is it's a little scary.

Anyway onto your next "shot" Katie beat up Lexi on her own. I came in at the end to just drop my former leader. That's al. Now that that has been explained to you twice maybe you'll get it. If not get someone to read it to you. Now I can not say you have not beaten a bunch of Silks. You could have beaten them all and twice on the weekend, but here is the thing Tina. How many of them want to take you on now? Oh by the ray your curtsies need work. Not to mention that all I have seen is you talk. So can you please quit while your behind?   

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2018, 06:53:11 AM »
Doesn’t seem like I’m too far behind, but whatever helps you sleep at night...

** curtsies sarcastically **

;)

Offline Jenslutfighter

« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2018, 07:37:55 AM »

I have two questions...

1. Why would you call yourself "Jen Slutfighter and then join the group of the biggest sluts here? Target rich setting? *giggles*

To Lexi and Tina or whatever random DoA whore she is arguing with. Why are you fighting we all know your groups suck...Thank you..love you bye!

Jane, in taking a look at your profile and most of the Silks’ profiles, my name rings true. And when I leave you and the other Silks in pools of sweat and tears, I will have just gotten done fighting sluts. So Slutfighter is a perfect name for me!

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2018, 08:24:31 PM »
Seems obvious who the most  magnetic Clique around is since all of you can't keep away from our room... Really this whole page and nothing but DOA and Silk Drool and slobber....Would someone please get some disinfectant into this room fast!!!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #565 on: March 27, 2018, 09:14:44 PM »
Pretty obvious who the toughest clique is too.  What with the Tramps too afraid to fight us and the Sulks... well we all see what’s going on with them... LOL

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #566 on: March 27, 2018, 09:55:17 PM »
Seems obvious who the most  magnetic Clique around is since all of you can't keep away from our room... Really this whole page and nothing but DOA and Silk Drool and slobber....Would someone please get some disinfectant into this room fast!!!

It's just so fun to eavesdrop here, Amber dear.  I mean you trampy trampettes sure aren't hiddin anything......giggle

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #567 on: March 28, 2018, 01:35:26 AM »
if you want to find a d.o.a. girl come here...what ever you do  don't go to either of their two rooms..

both rooms are more   dull  than amber and tina :)  ....and silk girls  have to visit here..wayyy to much silliness.on the silks board

maybe because..the silks are silly....

if  d.o.a and silk girls want to argue  over who is chicken...or who is tougher   ..please keep that to ya'lls brothels.

if you actually want to  talk about fights  your in..have had or may have...thats fine..especially if it involves a tramp girl.....please leave the drama nonsense   for rl

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #568 on: March 28, 2018, 04:51:43 PM »
amber.....no wonder I could'ent find your silly ass  at the  d.o.a hut    your here....perfect :)
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #569 on: March 28, 2018, 07:53:21 PM »

I have two questions...

Jane, in taking a look at your profile and most of the Silks’ profiles, my name rings true. And when I leave you and the other Silks in pools of sweat and tears, I will have just gotten done fighting sluts. So Slutfighter is a perfect name for me!

You are like so wrong Silk stocking girls never sweat or cry as Sweat is icky and cry would ruin our make up, but I'll forgive you your mistakes.