News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline BexieBest

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #735 on: July 19, 2018, 01:44:27 AM »
Is there room for one more Tramp? After my fued with Heidi in the Silk room I’ve made my decision

I'm not sure you Tramps want Bexie. When we were talking, the thing she liked most about The Stockings Girls was that it had the most number of blondes! Just sayin'!

OK. Now that pudgy little brat is going to get it. I never said any of that! Heidi is a total liar!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:26:03 AM by BexieBest »

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #736 on: July 19, 2018, 02:10:51 AM »
Is there room for one more Tramp? After my fued with Heidi in the Silk room I’ve made my decision

I'm not sure you Tramps want Bexie. When we were talking, the thing she liked most about The Stockings Girls was that it had the most number of blondes! Just sayin'!

OK. Now that pudgy little brat is going to get it. I NEVER said any of that. Heidi is a total liar!!!

My new goal is making sure the hottest "stockings girl" fights for The Tramps!

Lexi asked me to say a little about myself. I love pretty much all forms of fighting. I like pro style but I don’t know a lot of holds so bare with me!

Work has me traveling a lot so these days my schedule is all over the place.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:32:51 AM by BexieBest »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #737 on: July 19, 2018, 05:20:39 AM »
 I  AM HAPPY  TO ANNOUNCE  TWO NEW MEMBERS INTO THE CLASSY TRAMPS... :)

WELCOME  TO
JESSANDHERJUGS

AND

BEXIEBEST

HOPE YOU BOTH  HAVE  MUCH FUN AS A TRAMP :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:22:32 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #738 on: July 19, 2018, 12:56:14 PM »
I  AM HAPPY  TO ANNOUNCE  TWO NEW MEMBERS INTO THE CLASSY TRAMPS... :)

WELCOME  TO
JESSANDHERJUGS

AND

BEXIEBEST

HOPE YOU BOTH  HAVE  MUCH FUN AS A TRAMP :)

Here is one for the record books... while fantasy drives this place, you cant let it be so far askew that fantasy turns to absolute fairy tale...

While all the Silks and some of the DOA undeniably incredibly beautiful, this just isnt the fight to pull for the underdog based on looks, it would be just TOO much an injustice to Agent Sexxy...who herself is no ugly duckling may I add Smiley  The woman's skills are undeniable (which you will see) as is her track record... she is literally lethal. 

Yes everyone would Love to see Miss America take on Ronda Rousey...its HOT, but lets face it, nobody expects her to win, and if she did, everyone would cry fix... and rightfully so.

This is a no brainier to anyone who is a true fan and lover of "fighting" as  Agent Sexxy is a Van Gogh in the Gallery... She wont win, she will dominate, and everyone, including the Silks and the DOA will end up enjoying it...
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #739 on: July 19, 2018, 04:52:55 PM »

that is a smart desicion and the thing that heidi thinks the silks are having the hottest blondes.... well look at us here :P i think bexie and i are looking better and we are the newest blondes together with sophia reade which joined the better clique too
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #740 on: July 19, 2018, 05:35:02 PM »

that is a smart desicion and the thing that heidi thinks the silks are having the hottest blondes.... well look at us here :P i think bexie and i are looking better and we are the newest blondes together with sophia reade which joined the better clique too

Hey, i think you guys are forgetting the hottest blonde of all....Moi .....and I'm a DOA    :P   Stace

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #741 on: July 19, 2018, 06:11:41 PM »

OK. Now that pudgy little brat is going to get it. I NEVER said any of that. Heidi is a total liar!!!

My new goal is making sure the hottest "stockings girl" fights for The Tramps!

Lexi asked me to say a little about myself. I love pretty much all forms of fighting. I like pro style but I don’t know a lot of holds so bare with me!

Work has me traveling a lot so these days my schedule is all over the place.
I was lucky enough to stumble into a room yesterday and saw the newest and may I say so so so HOT addition to the Tramps, Bexie get hold of the very sexy but soooooo washed up head of the Silky's and totally humiliate her in front of her lover Willian. Bexie is a hot and tough new Tramp that had Heidi's lover drooling for her. MMMMMM so so hot!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 06:13:30 PM by Amber H »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #742 on: July 19, 2018, 07:24:25 PM »

Hey, i think you guys are forgetting the hottest blonde of all....Moi .....and I'm a DOA    :P   Stace

Oh Stacie... you’re the hottest blonde in the toughest, most bad-ass group FCF has ever seen... MUAH!!!! Love ya sis!!!

DOA/4\LIFE

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #743 on: July 19, 2018, 09:18:01 PM »
I was lucky enough to stumble into a room yesterday and saw the newest and may I say so so so HOT addition to the Tramps, Bexie get hold of the very sexy but soooooo washed up head of the Silky's and totally humiliate her in front of her lover Willian. Bexie is a hot and tough new Tramp that had Heidi's lover drooling for her. MMMMMM so so hot!!!

Thanks for letting me join Lexi! Thanks for having my back Amber. I had no issue with her until she started spreading lies about me. I’m not ok with that. On Im she was still being a bitch. Maybe I should challenge her to a poll match?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:21:34 PM by BexieBest »

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #744 on: July 19, 2018, 10:09:50 PM »
So glad to see all my tramp sisters doing good!

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #745 on: July 19, 2018, 10:12:39 PM »
So glad to see all my tramp sisters doing good!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #746 on: July 19, 2018, 11:13:20 PM »
AND WELCOME AGENT SEXY  IN TO THE CLASSY TRAMPS  HOUSE :)

AND A BIG WELCOME  BACK TO KELSEY CAT :)
the prez tramp

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #747 on: July 19, 2018, 11:33:39 PM »

Multiplying like cockroaches.......yuck
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #748 on: July 20, 2018, 01:11:08 AM »

An envelope  arrives opening it, a single name the 40 year old known Ashley23 execute beat down with extreme prejudice
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #749 on: July 20, 2018, 03:53:58 AM »

An envelope  arrives opening it, a single name the 40 year old known Ashley23 execute beat down with extreme prejudice

Envelope explodes in your face like Inspector Gadget.  Ashley walks away
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.