News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #885 on: September 25, 2018, 06:44:58 PM »
Classy tramps sounds fun. Well well i did not read through the bazillion posts and messages. So forgive me for asking how can one apply for that clique?  :o

Talk to Lexibabe

That's what Lexi needs... another Tramp that she can talk to about submitting to me.  Aren't there enough of you already?   :D
{alt}
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #886 on: September 25, 2018, 11:55:42 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm back

*runs in and gives ya a hug and a kiss on your cheek--*

Oh, wait a minute...

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #887 on: September 26, 2018, 02:50:04 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm back

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERS
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #888 on: September 26, 2018, 05:42:39 AM »
welcome back  eva :)
the prez tramp

Offline Oliviakatfite

« Reply #889 on: September 26, 2018, 07:33:55 AM »
Hey, Anna did you ever finish that story I ask as I want to beat ya up :) *giggles*

????????????????????
You are not going to be giggling!
MarineChick Jr

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #890 on: September 26, 2018, 01:03:17 PM »
Yes, I will as I beat her up *giggles*
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #891 on: September 27, 2018, 05:35:35 AM »

I will try and Leave something for you Anna no promises

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #892 on: September 27, 2018, 10:16:30 PM »

So do I have to beat you up to get to Anna?
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #893 on: September 27, 2018, 10:38:06 PM »

So do I have to beat you up to get to Anna?

You could beat her up on general principle.  :)  Just saying.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #894 on: September 27, 2018, 10:40:49 PM »
I know I could, but then I have to deal with the crying and bitching and so on.....

Offline Oliviakatfite

« Reply #895 on: September 28, 2018, 07:22:41 PM »
Since Anna has been busy writing awesome stories, maybe Jane would like to see the insides of my thighs as I squeeze her head.
MarineChick Jr

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #896 on: September 28, 2018, 10:05:49 PM »
Since Anna has been busy writing awesome stories, maybe Jane would like to see the insides of my thighs as I squeeze her head.

jane may not like it so much,but I would enjoy  hearing about it..... :)
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #897 on: September 29, 2018, 04:38:40 AM »
I have a question.

This all started when Ana called me out then backed out as she had a "story" to finish. Then she came back, and I politely asked her when I could kick her ass. Which I will totally do 'cause I am amazing. So instead of her, I get two assholes acting like gatekeepers and Lexi bitch. So either Anna is scared of me which would be smarter then I thought any tramp was or Anna just is giving up saving herself a beating which is it? 

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #898 on: September 29, 2018, 05:30:25 AM »
/\ LOL /\

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #899 on: September 29, 2018, 07:29:33 AM »
I have a question.

This all started when Ana called me out then backed out as she had a "story" to finish. Then she came back, and I politely asked her when I could kick her ass. Which I will totally do 'cause I am amazing. So instead of her, I get two assholes acting like gatekeepers and Lexi bitch. So either Anna is scared of me which would be smarter then I thought any tramp was or Anna just is giving up saving herself a beating which is it?

Jane, I would like to publicly apologize to you... I spent a lot of time on part 2 which I posted and rewrote many of the plotlines at least twice. I lost most of my stories, some started and some finished, when my hard drive crashed. Luckily this story was saved to a backup. It went to the editor and when he got it back to me, my real life got in the way. Again, I am extremely sorry. I have also had a friend of mine for years here discuss a story just for her, so I agreed to it. So I am currently 5000 plus words into a story for her. I find writing calms me and assists me through day to day struggles. My life, my writing will always come first. Again, please accept my most sincere apologies for this slight against you.

Now, what perplexed me about you from the start, is that you never wanted to fight me. You said you get to kick my ass. Now I get cocky and I get confidence, but this all sends up the red flags for me. Maybe you are a fair person, maybe you don’t super. But when I set up something online with someone, I want us both to enjoy it. I don’t believe I will enjoy it with you. If that makes me a coward to you and your friends and the other women here, so be it. If you want me to leave here, I will.