News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Seeking another female to take part in Pro Wrestling Match in next hour or so...

• 1 Replies

Online JohnnyLoveTraiN

Hello everyone. Its getting a bit late here in the USA (aprox. 1030 PM) but i was wondering if there is any FEMALES online that might be interested in taking part in a cyber pro wrestling match that i am planning on having against another male on here (RICO) whom will also have his wife (Vero) at ringside as his manager. I've heard she's  a sneaky and vicious one, so I'm hoping that there is a woman on here who might find it fun to take part in this match as my manager/valet. This would help even the odds, and provide me with the kind of special motivation that only a woman can provide.  If you should see this in the next 20 or 30 mins please reach out to me because i love these types of matches. Please also keep in mind that i tend to be pretty detailed with my matches so please do make sure you have a reasonable amount of time to devote to this.

Offline Vero y Rico XOXO

LMFAO!!!! Cant believe the Lovetrain, Mr heartthrob  has to put a add up to find help. Bet you still won't find anyone. Not with you facing my Rico and me there to beat their ass.  ;D ;D ;D ;D