News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Issue while logging in to chat

• 2 Replies

Offline NicoleRulez

Issue while logging in to chat
« on: May 15, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »
Greetings.

I am a new member here and I was not sure where to post the topic about the issue I am facing.

I am not able to login to teh chat as I get an error I have attached screenshots for that. Also, my profile name is nicole.rulez and since its not a valid chat name for iirc I changed it to nicolerulez before I enter chat but its doesnt help

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Issue while logging in to chat
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 11:37:08 AM »
Greetings.

I am a new member here and I was not sure where to post the topic about the issue I am facing.

I am not able to login to teh chat as I get an error I have attached screenshots for that. Also, my profile name is nicole.rulez and since its not a valid chat name for iirc I changed it to nicolerulez before I enter chat but its doesnt help

I just looked at your account settings. Your user name is nicole.rulez we will need to take the dot out. But when I do that it will reset your password. So email me at bigdevil830@gmail.com from the email account you have registered here with the name and password you would like to use.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline NicoleRulez

Re: Issue while logging in to chat
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 11:42:07 AM »
Sent you the email BigDevil