News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cavalier's Movie Reviews

• 0 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Cavalier's Movie Reviews
« on: February 15, 2010, 04:22:18 AM »
I’ve seen a lot of great catfight videos over the years and thought I’d share some of my favorites and maybe hear from others on the best they’ve seen.

My top choice is “Overtime” by Ozone 8. I first found out about them at the Women’s Wrestling Convention in San Diego and it remains far and away the best action I’ve seen. It’s an office fight between two of the sexiest women you’ve ever fantasized about. Dina Maria, the sultry brunette and Utah the buff, buxom blonde, beat the crap out of each other for a solid 45 minutes. One of the things that’s important to me in catfights is the build up.  These voluptuous women play office rivals who have fought before and can’t wait to dig their claws back into each other.  Most of the fight takes place with them showing off their toned bodies in only thongs and high-heels.  Very sexy stuff.  It’s a brutal and realistic fight with a decisive finish.  If you haven’t seen it, you need to add it to your collection.

http://www.ozone8.com/

Anther of my favorites comes from the “Female Fight Club” (FFC) collection.  Its FFC number 20 and it’s a fight between two blondes (something you rarely see).  The girls are playing two slutty strippers fighting over turf at the strip club.  For most of the fight they are both totally nude.  The shorter of the two has a really firm round ass, which is something I love to see on any woman. They do a great job of selling the fight, calling each other every name in the book while clawing at tits and crotches. You can tell they are really into it.  These girls are not supermodels, but it’s easy to picture them as two of the hottest chicks at your local titty bar. Again, this is one of the best DVDs on the market and I highly recommend it. 

http://www.femalefightclub.com

I’d welcome others opinions and will be posting more movie reviews in the future.