News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 82 Rebecca versus Tisha

• 7 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 82 Rebecca versus Tisha
« on: May 16, 2017, 11:46:23 PM »
This fight is the eighty-second match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This fight is being held in San Francisco.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Tisha (5'2 122 pounds 20 y/o) is from the Atlanta area.  She recently quit school and works as a waitress to make ends meet.  She is drawn to Apartment Wrestling by the promise of fame/money in the hopes it will help her obtain a career in modeling someday.  Tisha's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I need to win.  I want to win more than any other girl you will find.  That's why I can't be beaten!" So far Tisha has easily beaten Melinda and Wendy and lost to Sierra, Bailey and Suzette.  In her last match, Tisha beat Raine in the first round of the tournament in a hard fight and then outlasted Anushka in the second round. 

Rebecca (5'6 135 pounds 23 y/o) is a recent graduate of the U of A.  She moved to San Diego to take a job as a nurse in a local hospital.  She lives a somewhat active lifestyle.  She played sports in high school, but not at the college level.  She believes she is strong and has been working on her cardio in anticipation of participating in the Club.  Rebecca's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am strong and have been an athlete all my life.  I have never backed down to a challenge in my life and I don't expect to start now."  Rebecca has lost to Callie twice and beaten Raine, Tracey and Jenny. 

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Tisha changes into her pink bottoms and black bikini top as she prepares for tonight’s fight.  Once dressed, Tisha goes through her pre-fight routine stretching and warming her body up for the fight.  So far her greatest strength on the rug has been her incredible heart and ability to simply wear down and outlast her opponents.  She has worked hard to try and be in good physical condition with her limited free time.  "Like I said last time – I need to keep winning.  I have shown that I’m a top contender in the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Rebecca looks pretty tough.  Her biggest weakness I can see is her conditioning.  The longer the fight goes on the better for me.  I plan to go out there and wear her down little by little until she can’t fight back anymore.  The funny thing is she was the only possible opponent for me that I haven’t fought and I think she is the easiest of that group of four.  I like my chances of advancing to the next round."

Rebecca settles in to her changing room and pulls out her clothing for the fight.  She quickly changes into her green bikini and takes a few minutes to relax on the bed.  As fight time nears, Rebecca spends some time stretching and getting herself loosened up.  Her body looks perfect in her green bikini.  Rebecca begins to pace and bounce around the room as she continues to get ready to fight.  Ever since learning Tisha would be her opponent, Rebecca has been hitting the gym to work on her cardio endurance.  She is well aware of the criticism of her conditioning so she has been working hard to improve in that area.  "Finally I get a tournament fight.  The downside to getting the bye is I have had to wait for this bitch to show up.  I hear the talk.  I know what gets said.  She thinks she is going to win tonight and that pisses me off.  I’m moving on to get my title and this girl is getting hurt tonight if she gets in my way."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Rebecca and Tisha.  “I’ve been looking forward to seeing Rebecca fight again.  This is a good opportunity for her.  Tisha has made her way on pure determination.  Being determined won’t help her tonight.  I’m a big Rebecca fan and I see her winning big tonight.” The second commentator begins “You’re just not a Tisha fan.  This is the second time you have picked against her.  It looks like a repeat of the Anushka fight to me.  Tisha is just plain tough.  I see her winning again.  Maybe after tonight you will learn not to pick against her.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held. The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding the large gathering of spectators.
Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides an open space for the fighters with seating along the outer edges of the room.  The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 82 Rebecca versus Tisha
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 10:54:21 PM »
Rebecca is tough but tends to take opponents lightly / overestimate herself and Tisha is really good at "fighting from underneath". She's an underrated fighter whos a lot better than her record shows.

This is going to be a lot closer than the poll indicates. :)
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline Robie

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 08:21:27 AM »
Rebecca is very hot and seems stronger as well

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 06:11:19 PM »
I put my money on Rebecca put Tisha and her pretty feet look very hottt in defeet!

Tony
Cheers!

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 06:23:40 PM »
Rebecca is tough but tends to take opponents lightly / overestimate herself and Tisha is really good at "fighting from underneath". She's an underrated fighter whos a lot better than her record shows.

This is going to be a lot closer than the poll indicates. :)

I agree. Tisha it's pretty good .

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 06:54:40 AM »
The first fall of the fight is coming soon.  Here is the link to the AWC Times interview conducted with Rebecca and Tisha.  It is posted on the Apartment Wrestling Club website with a couple pics.

http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/awc-times-tourney-interviews-tisha-and-rebecca/

Good afternoon AWC fans.  AWC Times reporter Penthouse Observer here with a special edition of the AWC Times reports.  The upcoming tourney match between Tisha and Rebecca has the AWC fan base super excited to see who moves on to the next round.  With the match coming right up I took a few minutes to sit down and get some thoughts from both fighters.  The social media world has been buzzing and the girls even took a few shots at one another.  I’m gonna guess tensions will be high as these two face off with one advancing and the other being eliminated.  First up tonight, Tisha.

Tisha is a member of the East Coast Club of the AWC and comes to us from Atlanta.  Coming into this fight, Tisha has a 4-3 record.

PO:  So Tisha you have fought against three of the girls fighting in this round of the tournament.  So of the three of then — Sierra, Bailey and Suzette which ones do you think will lose and end up going home?

Tisha:  Wow that’s a tough one.  Y’all have seen them all fight and they are three very tough girls.  And they are all fighting against very tough opponents too.  Well if I have to pick one to lose I would say Bailey.  I have watched Drury’s videos and she seems pretty nasty to me.

PO:  What do you think of Rebecca?

Tisha:  She likes to trash talk.  I guess we will see if she can back it up though.  She has been all over social media talking about making me beg and face sitting me.  I think she pretty much is full of hot air.

PO:  How do you plan to beat her?

Tisha:  She can’t hang with me.  I’m just tougher and in better shape.  I’ll wear her out and then humiliate the bitch.  I’m gonna bury her big mouth under my ass and see how that works for her.

PO:  Well good luck Tisha.  It should be a great fight.

I’m sure Rebecca won’t be impressed with that interview.  After a few words from our sponsor we’ll return and visit with Rebecca.

Rebecca is a member of the West Coast Club of the AWC and comes to us from San Diego.  Coming into this fight, Rebecca has a record of 3-2.

PO:  Welcome to the show Rebecca.  How do you think Jenny will do against Sierra?  Your fight with her was a good one.  Who will win that one?

Rebecca:  Jenny is tough, but she isn’t a great fighter.  She won’t last against Sierra.  I don’t think it will be close.

PO:  You have been posting quite a bit on social media and seem to want a rematch with Callie.  What will be different this time considering she has beaten you twice?

Rebecca:  That bitch is lucky.  I’m going to try and get a no holds barred fight to the finish.  She hides behind the rules and the officials.  The West Coast Club wants her to be champion and makes sure she is able to win her fights.  I kicked her ass in that hallway and without the Club protecting her I’ll do it again and take the title.

PO:  You seem to have forgotten about Tisha.  How do you plan to handle that fight?

Rebecca:  I think I was pretty clear with my posts.  She manages to win fights by hanging around and finding a way to win.  That only works if you can hang around.  This is going to be a one-sided ass whipping.  And when I’m finished I’ll humiliate her so bad she may never fight again.

PO:  Thanks Rebecca and good luck.

That’s all for tonight.  Now I think I’m looking forward to the match as much as the rest of the AWC fan base.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 05:09:58 AM »
The first fall of the match is now posted on the Apartment Wrestling Club website.

http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-82-rebecca-versus-tisha-tourney-fight/

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 05:35:40 PM »
The first fall of the match is now posted on the Apartment Wrestling Club website.

http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-82-rebecca-versus-tisha-tourney-fight/

Loved the photo set to this match!!! I love watching women/girls wrestle or fight barefooted. Their feet were awesome in that photo set! Thanks for sharing!

Tony
Cheers!