News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sophies Cees vs Leslie K Rematch (Kitten vs Cougar Bikini Penthouse Catfight)

• 42 Replies

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
It's finally time for the rematch!

SOPHIE (21 years old, 5'3 110 lbs, 34DD) vs LESLIE (46 years old, 5'3 110 lbs, 34B)

A few months ago, Sophie and I clashed in the golden sand under the hot sun to decide which of us was the Queen of the Beach. After a long intense sweaty exhausting struggle that went down to the wire and could have gone either way, Sophie finally forced me to submit. She took my bikini as her prize and earned the title of Queen of the Beach.

I told her I wanted a rematch. That day is finally here. This time we are fighting in the penthouse of a mutual friend. There will be a few invited guests in attendance. We will start out in bikinis...how we end up is anybody's guess!

Sophie is confident she'll win again. I'm equally confident that I'll get my revenge for our first fight. One of us will be proven wrong. Which one?

(Enjoy! Vote! Leave comments! Have fun!)

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
A couple more pics :

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
Sophie gets my vote :) go Sophie

Offline lovvycat

Obviously the younger and stronger Sophie win this

Offline JJWarrior

Sophie will continue to dominate the helpless Cougar. Go Sophie!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
I am wearing  my white  bikini showing off my tanned body in the penthouse room bouncing confidently on my  toes ready for battle. I wait for  her  entrance looking at the  few here waiting in anticipation. I wave to see who is with me in this rematch, I notice  1 person, a girl not moving or cheering. I want to beat her again but do not know what to expect..  I am feeling confident but a bit nervous. She was tough last time, full of energy and will to win. uhhh hear she comes to some cheers from the small crowd, most  notably Lex who I recognize from our last encounter . Without a grin I see  her coming into the room all smiles. I glare at Leslie once again.....

I enter the room wearing a crimson silk kimono over my sky blue bikini. I see Sophie as soon as I step into the room. We make eye contact for a brief second, then I walk over to where my guests are sitting, clapping in encouragement for me. I slip off my kimono, revealing my tan fit body. I hand the kimono to my daughter Lex who takes it and gives me a quick hug. I turn to face Sophie again, bobbing up and down on the balls of my feet, testing the plush thick carpet and loosening up. My heart is beating fast, I remember our first fight on the beach, how it was so close and how this snarky kitten managed to pull off a win. Maybe I underestimated her that first time but I won't make the same mistake twice. She's plenty tough, I know that now. But so am I and she knows that too. I'm full of nervous energy, anxious to get going. I glare at Sophie and we lock eyes. Her snarky smirk is gone. We both know what's at stake. I clench and unclench my fists as we wait for the signal to tear into each other...

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
Team Cougar.
Both of them are gonna end up in their birthday suits after a lomg and dirty catfight.
But in the end, cougar is gonna make Sophie submit with a schoolgirl facesitting pin along with crotch pinching.
Submit to me!!

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
Team Cougar.
Both of them are gonna end up in their birthday suits after a lomg and dirty catfight.
But in the end, cougar is gonna make Sophie submit with a schoolgirl facesitting pin along with crotch pinching.

Team Sophies. In the end Sophie is gonna make the cougar submit with a schoolgirl facesitting pin with crotch pinching and nipple twisting!!
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
Team Cougar.

Team Sophies. In the end Sophie is gonna make the cougar submit with a schoolgirl facesitting pin with crotch pinching and nipple twisting!!

Oh it'll be Sophies thats gonna be tasting Leslie's sweaty pussy and sniffing her aromatic butt in the end while Sophies gets her pussy and clit pinched bad.
Submit to me!!

Offline luvsubmission

Courage get her revenge

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
I'm a cougar fanatic. I envision Leslie sitting proudly stop her beaten rival taunting as she shakes her opponents top in her face!

Offline lulufights

• God Member
Sophie dominates...younger, stronger, faster and fitter.

xoxox Lulu

Annette_CF

c'mon Leslie, get the little bitch

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
I am wearing  my white  bikini showing off my tanned body in the penthouse room bouncing confidently on my  toes ready for battle. I wait for  her  entrance looking at the  few here waiting in anticipation. I wave to see who is with me in this rematch, I notice  1 person, a girl not moving or cheering. I want to beat her again but do not know what to expect..  I am feeling confident but a bit nervous. She was tough last time, full of energy and will to win. uhhh hear she comes to some cheers from the small crowd, most  notably Lex who I recognize from our last encounter . Without a grin I see  her coming into the room all smiles. I glare at Leslie once again.....

I enter the room wearing a crimson silk kimono over my sky blue bikini. I see Sophie as soon as I step into the room. We make eye contact for a brief second, then I walk over to where my guests are sitting, clapping in encouragement for me. I slip off my kimono, revealing my tan fit body. I hand the kimono to my daughter Lex who takes it and gives me a quick hug. I turn to face Sophie again, bobbing up and down on the balls of my feet, testing the plush thick carpet and loosening up. My heart is beating fast, I remember our first fight on the beach, how it was so close and how this snarky kitten managed to pull off a win. Maybe I underestimated her that first time but I won't make the same mistake twice. She's plenty tough, I know that now. But so am I and she knows that too. I'm full of nervous energy, anxious to get going. I glare at Sophie and we lock eyes. Her snarky smirk is gone. We both know what's at stake. I clench and unclench my fists as we wait for the signal to tear into each other...

I see you in your  sky blue  bikini noting the you have remained fit and slim.. ahhh nice body. We are the same height so we move closer to each other eyes never moving off each other  Boom!! bodies touch lightly as we get nose to nose.  No words as the  staredown  continues ,until we both thrust bodies at each other knocking backward .I know its on but ,, before I start I stare at you one more time slowly moving my eyes to your firm covered tits.  I slowly reach behind me and untie my top and remove it and toss it to the side. You know  they are coming off any way!! My 34dd facing you,, erect nipples visible.. waiting for you I bend over placing my hands on my knees in a ready position....

I look you over closely as you stand facing me in your skimpy white bikini, searching for any signs of weakness in your young tight firm fit hot body. We're pretty much the same height, weight and size...the only differences are age and the size of your 34dd breasts compared to my 34b breasts. Like we're being pulled to each other by some outside force we move together until we're eye to eye, nose to nose, our breasts pressed together lightly, neither of us saying a word or breaking our gaze as we glare at each other in a classic staredown. Finally we back away after a hard mutual body thrust and take a couple steps back tense and ready. My eyes drop down for another book at your larger boobs and then I look up quickly and see you looking at mine. I thrust my best out arching my back to give you a better view. Your response takes me a little by surprise when you remove your top and toss it away, locking eyes with mine as that snarky smile returns! My eyes narrow and I clench my fists. Fine, I can play that game too, saves me the trouble of ripping it off you! I reach back and untie my own top removing it freeing my still firm pert boobs. I let my top fall to the carpet and kick it away with my foot. My nipples hard and erect I bend my knees a bit, shaking out my arms, ready to pounce at you... "You're going down hard this time, kitten!" ...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 06:45:49 AM by Leslie_K »

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Leslie will avenge her lost.