News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Need help picturing a scene in a mixed sexfight story.

• 1 Replies

Offline LDH

Need help picturing a scene in a mixed sexfight story.
« on: May 21, 2017, 04:21:00 PM »
There's a story on Literotica that I liked called Wrestling Debbie's Friend.

https://www.literotica.com/s/wrestling-debbies-friend-twist

But I'm having trouble understanding exactly how she is being put in this position:

"Diann soon slumped and at the point of losing consciousness I released my hold and quickly pushed her face down. I had to act quickly. I had control of her limp body for just a moment and took full advantage. Spreading her legs I crawled between them and placed her ankles just behind my knees. I then grabbed her shoulders and pulled back and at the same time sat back on her ankles. We were both sitting, me right behind her and on top of her helpless ankles. This move also forced her legs apart at the knees. Next I lifted both arms straight in the air and pushed forward on her lower back and backward on her arms. This allowed me to circle my left arm over the top of her elbows completing the hold.

What a sight she was! Ankles trapped, legs spread, back arched, nipples skyward and arms immobile made for a picture perfect complete control hold.

Now Diann was tall and flexible so she wasn't in a lot of pain. She just couldn't move. As the cob webs cleared, Diann began to realize her predicament. Not only was she trapped but my mouth was dangerously close to her right nipple and my right hand was free to use however I wanted. I then put my right hand on the bottom of her suit and quickly untied the strings
."

I don't understand the way she is trapped. Anyone have an idea of how this works?

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Need help picturing a scene in a mixed sexfight story.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 12:48:43 AM »
This was as close as I could find but picture both girls on their knees with dominant girl kneeling on weaker girls legs thus she can lick the other girls nipple (oh yeah, picture the girl from behind as a guy)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 12:50:16 AM by WildAtHeart »