News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight vs. a non-member

• 2 Replies

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
Catfight vs. a non-member
« on: May 22, 2017, 02:21:01 PM »
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you guys and girls would be interested in seeing me in a poll match against a non-member? I've added a little poll here just to see if there is interest or not. And if there is I can set up a poll fight :)

You can check my profile for more pics and info. But the basics are I'm 34 years old, 4'3", 63lbs, 28b.

And if there's no interest I'll back away quietly and return to my cyber fights lol.

Just a note, I've allowed THREE votes per person :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:16:39 PM by Thai Doll May »

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
Re: Catfight vs. a non-member
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 05:03:28 PM »
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you guys and girls would be interested in seeing me in a poll match against a non-member? I've added a little poll here just to see if there is interest or not. And if there is I can set up a poll fight :)

You can check my profile for more pics and info. But the basics are I'm 34 years old, 4'3", 63lbs, 28b.

And if there's no interest I'll back away quietly and return to my cyber fights lol.

I voted big tits just because I wanna see you get smothered by em ;)

Lol that doesn't surprise me ;) Whichever one it is I look forward to writing about it.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Catfight vs. a non-member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 09:20:01 AM »
I'd love to see your sexy body go up against anybody....