News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ashley's World War II Adventures (commission)

• 0 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Ashley's World War II Adventures (commission)
« on: May 24, 2017, 02:17:20 AM »
so remember the Ashley stories I've got going around? The ones of the college girl beating up her bullies? Well the commissioner put in a request where they're factory workers during World War II where they stop nazi spies based on the bullies. It was a weird, fun romp.

It was another day at the assembly line for the girls. It wasn't all bad, and besides, someone had to do it while the boys were all away overseas. World War II had changed things for a lot of people, and if getting jobs was all they had to do, Ashley, Kimmy and Samantha counted themselves as lucky.

The place had its benefits, to be sure. They were treated better than expected at the factory, and Sam had taken a liking to their foreman Brad. Brad had even offered the girls invitations to a party that was going on that night. He was a friend of a friend to the hostess Gabriella Stein, a fairly famous singer (famous enough that even Kimmy had heard of her on the radio) and occasional movie star from down South. It was a short show by Gabby and small band of backup singers in a "support our troops" sort of performance followed by a general cocktail party. Brad had been given some spare invitations to offer to his employees, and they'd been working hard in the relatively short time they'd been at the factory.

Sam was overwhelmed, but Ashley was quick to accept the three invites for her. They cleaned up for the night in their classiest dresses, meeting up in their cab and grinning over how good they looked.

"Wouldn't think we were a couple of factory workers, would you?" Ashley boasted meagerly. She's straightened her blonde hair to hang down her back over the open skin between her shoulderblades.

"Yea, real Cinderella stories," Kimmy giggled, lightly elbowing Samantha in the side. "As long as someone ends up with a prince." She'd pulled up her mild curls into stylish bun (even if it took the mousey girl some help from Sam to do so).

"He's a foreman at the same factory, not a prince," Sam insisted, but she still blushed. The curvy young woman filled out her bauge-colored dress nicely without looking too big.

"Sure, sure," Ashley complied, still smirking at her teased friend. "Just when you end up as Mrs. Foreman, don't forget to slide a few cushy promotions our way."

The girls giggled as their cab parked, quickly paying and making their way into the hall where the shindig was being held. They arrived with plenty of time to mingle, so Sam was quick to find Brad among the guests. They hit it off just as quickly as he got her a drink as Kim and Ashley found themselves a spot to hover near the snack table, chatting with random local celebrity types. Their main concern remained giving Sam her space to work while still giving her thumbs up or waves for encouragement when she glanced their way. She didn't have to do it very much, since Brad seemed very focused on her.

Their conversation had to come to a stop as Gabriella's show began. She was in an elaborate and glittery dress that showed a tasteful amount of skin (perhaps a bit much for the time) and hugged her shapely and perky bottom. She introduced her backup dancers (though not her band itself), going through Megan, Bunny, Kasey, Meredith, and Ali. Ashley scoffed at the overly made up and glitzy girls, They looked like they hadn't worked a day in their lives and gotten spoiled for it. Kimmy discretely ordered the scowling Ashley another cocktail.

The show was brief, and they started serving the heavier food as Gabriella and her group started to drift off into the crowd. Samantha appreciated the excuse to turn back to Brad, but they didn't go for long before the curvy lead singer approached them.

"Oh, Brad! You made it!" Gabriella gushed, drawing the young foreman into a welcoming hug. "So good to have you here to support us all."

Brad smiled politely and nodded, gesturing towards Sam. "Yea, a lot of the other management was busy with overtime, so I brought a few guests. This is Samantha."

"Oh, then you must work over at Brad's factory."

"Yea, me and some friends," Samantha nodded with a polite smile. She wanted to be just rude enough to suggest there wasn't much conversation here so she could get back to Brad.

"I had a hunch. You didn't seem like the college type,"
Sam's cheeks burned hot, but she glared back at the smiling singer.

"Oh, don't blush, dear. It make those chubby cheeks of yours stand out." Gabriella smiled as if she were being rather helpful. "And you could stand to skip the main course tonight, by the looks of it. Though that might just be the cheap dress making you look..."

Samantha wasn't what you'd consider your magazine model figure, but she had some very supportive family and friends. Gabriella might have expected her to clam up or run off crying, but Sam had grown up with a mother and father who had told her she was pretty however she looked.

She also had a brother who told her how to hit someone who gave her trouble. Samantha stepped up and shoved Gabriella sharply in the chest, the songstress' back hitting the nearest table with a clatter. "What the hell is your problem?" Sam snapped at her, Gabby staring at her in surprise as people around them muttered and turned from the racket.

Brad stepped in and carefully took Sam by the shoulder. She stood ready to throw down if Gabby made another move, but she saw the various people staring and played it off with a charming laugh. "Clumsy me," Gabby chimed. "Still getting used to these new shoes I suppose."

A few dismissive laughs came from the crowd before they went back to their conversations. Brad excused them and led Samantha off away from the crowd of guests. "Are you alright?" he asked carefully.

"Me? Oh, I'm fine!" Samantha huffed, still rather red. "I'm just not about to put up with that kind of talk to my face."

"It's not going to be a problem, is it?" Brad asked warily. He was ready to drive her home if it was going to become an incident, more for her sake than his. Samantha caught it in his words, not a threat but an offer. She sighed and shook her head, not wanting to ruin this classy night with him.

"No. I'll be fine. I'm just going to cool it with my friends a while, okay?"

Brad smiled and let her go, catching up with family or other locals while Sam went to report in with Kimmy and Ashley.

"Lucky she backed off," Ashley snorted, sipping another glass of champagne. "We had your back if she threw down."

"Just give me an excuse," Kimmy added, their smallest friend puffing up her modest chest and adjusting her dress. "I'd take her for you."

"Really, Kim, it's fine," Samantha sighed, picking a glass off another tray. "It's over with."

"Aww, and I'd been reading all these books about judo lately," Kimmy said with a mock-pout.

"Those are spy novels, Kimmy," Ashley corrected calmly.

Samantha chuckled and downed her glass in one go. "Well, I'm going to freshen up. Be right back." She excused herself to the ladies room, washing her hands and fixing her hair after the brief conflict. She was too caught up in her own look to notice who walked in and out of the bathroom.

"Careful you don't break the mirror, now," Gabriella teased as she walked up to the next sink over and washed up her hands. She didn't bother checking the mirror, as if she knew she still looked fabulous without even looking.

"I don't need your big mouth right now," Samantha replied dismissively. "I got friends waiting for me."

"Yes, I saw," Gabriella noted. "I didn't peg Brad for a chubby chaser."

Samantha gave a sigh, mostly to avoid growling instead. "I didn't mean him. I brought other friends with me."

"Oh, I can see why. Oldest trick in the book: bring a lot of girls uglier than you to look that much better." Sam took a deep breath, which seemed to confirm for her that you can only shoot steam out of your nose in a cartoon. "Really though, those two girls? Surprise the draft board didn't get them for looking like a bunch of flat-chested boys."

Sam slammed her hands down on the sink and turned to face her. "Okay, seriously? What is your deal!? If you're trying to say something, spit it out?"

Gabriella turned to her, the fake charming smile dropping to a sneer. "You want it straight? Stay away from Brad. He's an interesting fellow with a lot to offer us, and he doesn't need you weighing him down. And really, at your dress size..."

Sam was too mad to catch the use of "us." She was too busy bracing for that punch to Gabby's stomach anyway. The singer gave a big "OOOF!" and doubled over, surprised by the power in the hard-working girl's blow. She caught Gabby by the hair and pushed her back against the wall, flattening her eye-catching bottom out of shape.

“Ugh! You savage little creep!” Gabriella snarled, reaching out and clawing at Samantha’s face and arms but not doing any major damage.

“Don’t start what you can’t finish then!” Samantha snapped, throwing Gabby by her hair to the women’s room floor. She growled and clung to her purse that had landed on the floor in the tussle. Sam glared back at her, but Gabriella hauled herself back up and threw herself at her with an angry grunt. Sam's back slammed into the bathroom wall, but she caught Gabby in a headlock and banged a few knees into the singer's stomach while she was stuck there.

Samantha grunted from the blows, but she dug into her purse with one free hand. She let it drop, but her hand emerged while clutching a pair of brass knuckles. She was being absolutely schooled and humiliated by the bigger girl and she wasn't going to tolerate that for long. She slammed the metal weapon into Samantha's ribs, getting her to shout out in pain.

"Don't start what you can't finish, right?" Gabriella gloated, but the big girl caught her wrist as she pulled back for another brass-lined punch. She kicked Gabby in the stomach hard enough to make her fall back and crash through the open door of the nearest stall. Gabriella landed clumsily by the toilet, realizing that Samantha had held onto her knucklers and tossed them into the trash.

"Now you're just asking for it," Samantha threatened, pulling Gabriella up into a sitting position by her hair and pelting her with punches and slaps. Gabby couldn't do anything but shriek and grunt as she failed to block the repeated hits, at least until her back up entered the room. Megan and Meredith grabbed Samantha by the arms and pulled her off. It seemed like they'd wanted to break up the fight at first, but Gabby gestured sharply towards Sam. Bunny took her cue and slugged Samantha in the stomach. Kasey took her by the hair and pulled it backward, getting out a scream of pain from her. Ali, as one of the brighter of the bunch, stuck by the door and leaned on it to minimize any escaping noise and blocking would-be intruders.

"Wussy little bitch," Samantha growled, glaring at Gabriella just before Meredith punched her in the chest, briefly flattening her breast against her chest. Gabby pushed her fellow performers aside to slam a kick into Samantha's stomach making her jerk hard enough to fall out of the girl's grasp and drop to the floor.

"I'm not the one too proud to keep her mouth shut," Gabriella sneered down at her. "Get her, girls."

Samantha curled up as the girls proceeded to stomp and kick at her ribs and back. She tried to hold out for some kind of opening, but had no idea what that would be with these awful odds stacked against her at six on one.

Ali felt the door budge, followed by a knocking. "Occupied," she called back sweetly, snickering quietly and watching the beatdown. That apparently didn't sell, because a few seconds later, Ashley backed up and slammed her shoulder into the door. The force flung Ali away from the door and crashing into the trash can. The bin full of junk fell over on her as Kimmy and Ash broke their way in, quickly catching onto what was happening after the whole batch of backup singers went into the bathroom together when Sam had yet to come out.

"Going to the bathroom together?" Kimmy laughed sarcastically. "We're not going to make any progress if girls like you keep up the stereotypes."

"Pipe down, you little geek!" Bunny snapped. She turned to face the intruder, taking her eyes off Samantha right before Kimmy punched her in the nose. She wasn't the strongest person in the world, but the surprise and what she'd picked up from all those books made for a shockingly good wallop.

The singers all turned to deal with the interlopers, not quite realizing that Samantha was even tougher than she looked. She rose from her defensive ball to grab Megan by the ankle and trip her to the floor. She climbed on her back and took a handful of hair, knocking Megan silly with a quick thump of her forehead on the tile floor.

The bathroom broke into utter chaos as the entertainers were caught unsure which way to look. The accidental pincer maneuver made them easy pickings for Ashley and her friends, their hard work in the factory proving to be a much better workout than a song and dance routine every few nights.

Ashley dodged a wild slap from Meredith, grabbing her by the dress and using it as leverage to slug her in the stomach. Meredith doubled over holding her slender gut, but Kasey lashed out and grabbed Ashley by the hair. She let out a quick cry, but rather than panic and flail around like one of Gabby's girls might, Ash threw herself forward and shoulder tackled Kasey into the sink. She grunted and let go before Ashley shoved her back into Meredith, letting the two of them crash into a tangled mess on the bathroom floor.

Ali turned to face the smallest of the invading band, grabbing Kimmy in a bearhug from behind. "Not so fast, you little runt! Let the real women do their thing!"

"Unghh! Your thing involves dollar bills down your blouse! Lemee go!" Kimmy kicked and thrashed, not very strong herself but with a lot of fight in her. Ali struggled to keep her under wraps, succeeding for a while until her skull cracked into the dancer's chin. Ali's eyes crossed for a moment and she stumbled back, letting go by reflex as Kimmy spun around and kicked her in the stomach. It was enough to make her stagger back, bumping her head on one of the stall doors as she fell through. She landed perfectly on the toilet, by wild coincidence more than grace, and Kimmy stormed in after her to start bouncing her head off the walls of the stall.

Gabriella couldn't believe how bad this was going so quickly. She jumped over the downed Bunny and tried to make a break for the door, but Samantha grabbed at the back of her dress. "Where do you think you're going, dollface?" she demanded, pulling back on her flashy garment. Gabby tried to finish her escape, just to end up tearing her dress right off her body. She gasped and tried to cover up her skimpy underwear as the coworkers laughed at the humiliated star. Gabby growled and grew angry enough to overcome her shame, tackling Samantha off of Megan and the two tumbling across the floor. Ash and Kimmy approached carefully but quickly to assist, but Sam out-wrestled her quickly and caught her in a chicken wing hold.

She twisted Gabby's arm behind her back, forcing her up to the sink and turning on the faucet. She dunked Gabby's face under the hot water, getting her to wail miserably and spit out the water. Her makeup started to run instantly, and soaked her tits and bra.

"Get... get off of me!" she sputtered. "What are you doing!?"

"Maybe you should get a better look," Samantha snapped, holding her by the hair and arm and then mashing her face into the mirror. The solid glass held up fine, but her head bounced off with a dense thud and left a smear of makeup on the surface. Gabby was dazed from that alone, but when Sam turned and threw her through the door of one of the stalls, it crashed open and let her land head first on the toilet. With her curvy ass up in the air, her face in the toilet damp with sink water and wearing nothing but underwear and stained makeup, the girls had to pause and snicker at the scene.

"Wow, what even was that?" Kimmy laughed, her blood pumping and clearly looking a bit excited.

Samantha rubbed her tender side, but chuckled with her. "They just felt like being bitches. Don't worry about it."

Ashley nudged Samantha's elbow with her own. "I'm not worried, but I'm thinking... give me a hand with these two!"

The girls got to work before they cleaned themselves up and stepped out of the bathroom. Samantha went to the nearest served and tapped his shoulder. "Sorry, but I think someone left a mess in the ladies room. Could you have somebody check on that?"

Kimmy, meanwhile, had propped a garbage can in the doorway to hold it wide open. There was already a small crowd forming to laugh at the stars of the night. They were all left face down in the bathroom stalls, several of their faces on or in the toilet itself as they were knocked out cold with their asses in the air. Sam went for some quick words and goodbyes with Brad before heading back to her apartment with her friends.

"Good first date?" Ashley asked, flexing the fingers that had hit Kasey a bit.

"Great first date," Samantha grinned.

Of course, the times being what they were, the trio had work the next day. They were late to bed with their after-partying from all that excitement, but fortunately, they had the late shift for their following day. It was a bit of a pain to be the only ones on the floor at the time, but there was a bit of bonus pay to help out with  the lousy hours. It was just the three of them that night, but they were only running some basic assembly lines that didn’t take much real work. It came to their lunch break eventually, if you considered 2 am lunch time. The few working conveyer belts went off while they went to get their lunchboxes, not realizing right away what sort of surprise was happening.

Gabriella entered the building with her duplicate key she’d stolen from the management office. The rest of her girls followed, some with guns at the ready but not seeing anyone there. Gabbie motioned them forward as she growled out some orders in German. Gabbie and her crew had been German spies from the start, the international Nazi taking up her alias as the songstress to capitalize on her beauty and stage presence. It would not only give her the excuse to travel the world, but get her access to all manner of places with her seductive abilities. Charming access off of Brad had been the initial plan, but Samantha and her friends had put a stop to that rather quickly (seduction was hard when you’d just had your head in a toilet). Some basic cat burglary later that night had secured the key, and tonight it was all set. Some minimal efforts and the source of American supplies would be eliminated, striking a blow for the Nazi forces.

Ashley stepped out of the bathroom,seeing the armed Kasey through the window to the work floor. She stared for a moment before darting back around the corner, out of sight and back into the break room with the rest of the girls.

"Uh, girls?" she said in a hushed voice as Kimmy and Sam were packing up their lunch boxes. "We have a situation out there."

"Situation how?" Kimmy asked, but Ashley gestured her to quiet down. She stepped out of the doorway as she heard footsteps coming. Kasey opened the door, frowning and aiming her gun at their table.

"So it's you two. Get down on-" The sexy spy (even in her common street clothes they were using to blend in) was cut off when Ashley threw her weight into the door of the break room. It slammed into Kasey's shoulder and sent her gun skittering across the floor. Kasey fell to her knees clutching her arm, looking up just as Samantha stepped forward and swung her heavy metal lunchbox right into her face.

Kasey woke up naked and tied up with some old cables in the corner of the cafeteria, the three girls who had kicked her ass looming over her. It didn't take too much to shake the details out of her while she was helpless, naked, and surrounded by working girls looking for an excuse to take their frustrations out on her.

"Gabby's going to the control room," Kimmy reviewed while Ashley finished gagging and blindfolded the naked Kasey. "She'll be setting the explosives there, but she's going to take a while. If she really know what she's doing, she'll be careful with that kind of stuff, and she'll try to make sure all of them are long gone before the charges go off. The others are gonna be on lookout, though, making sure nobody's getting in or out."

"I'll get Gabriella," Samantha confirmed. "I beat her before I knew she was a nazi. It'll be even easier knowing she's a bigger bitch than I thought."

"We'll find the rest," Ashley said, patting Kimmy on the arm. "We know this place better than they do."

"What about the gun?" Samantha asked, nodding to the weapon carefully left on the ground. "I don't know how to use that thing."

"Me either. We're about as likely to hurt ourselves with it if we don't know what we're doing," Ashley agreed.

"I can use it." The two turned to look at Kimmy who smiled like she did whenever she had a bright idea. Ashley still wasn't sure how an egghead like her ended up a factory worker. "Really. I read books about it."

"That's kind of different than using it, Kim..." Samantha warned, but Kimmy walked over, picking it up and popping the ammo clip out of the pistol.

"Trust me. I got this."

With their plan laid out, the girls split up. Ash and Kim went one way while Sam took the shortcut to the main control room where they switched everything on and off for the day. Gabriella was there fiddling with a complicated-looking device that must have been the bomb, a large triggering remote on the desk beside her. Gabby (assuming that was even her real name) was caught up in her work and knew her girls were out on patrol, so she wasn't paying attention when Samantha grabbed and threw away the remote.

"What the...? You!?" Gabriella shouted, turning from her work on the bomb to face the American working girl. "You've got some nerve trying to get in my way again!"

"And you've got some nerve walking in on my job," Samantha smirked back. She didn't see any gun on Gabby. She'd decided that the bomb was more important, the curvy spy needing both hands to operate the explosive properly and no room for a holster on her subtle street clothes.

"How did you find me?" Gabriella demanded, stepping away from her sabotage to approach Samantha with slow, aggressive strides.

"I followed the trail of toilet water," Samantha smirked. "And don't think your little girl gang's going to be here to back you up this time."

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that," Gabby grinned knowingly. She must have thought she still had the element of surprise on her hand. The spy drew a knife from her belt and lunged for Samantha, but that was one of the first things Sam had learned to defend against. She caught her by the wrist, throwing off the aim of the precise weapon into going wide. She twisted and locked the arm under her armpit, Gabby having just enough time to grunt before Sam elbowed her in the face, making her stumble and clumsily dropping the weapon.

Samantha half-tossed, half-shoved Gabby away from her, letting her back hit one of the iron walls of the control room. The spy tried to wind up a punch of her own, but Sam grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the wall. While Gabby tried to free it, Sam was free to pelt her in the stomach with a gut-busting hook. The curvy spy gave a heavy grunt as the air was knocked out of her, but Samantha just hit her with a few more shots to the breadbasket.

The other two coworkers hurried along the catwalk that oversaw the assembly lines, spotting the movement of Bunny on the level below them. Ashley gestured towards her when Megan turned the corner ahead of them. Megan looked up, too surprised to shout but Ashley responding first. She socked the nazi in the face, sending her falling flat on the catwalk. Kimmy jumped on top of her and aimed the gun at her face, getting Megan to freeze and raise her hands in surrender. "Into the broom closet," Kimmy insisted, jerking her head at the nearby door. Kimmy stepped off slowly, but Megan kept her eyes wide and focused on the gun in fear... until she saw that the clip was out of the gun. It had no bullets at all.

"Hey!" she objected just before Kimmy saw the understanding in her eyes. She swung a backhand with the empty pistol, smacking Megan across the face with it and knocking her into a wall. Ashley caught her by the hair and banged her head off the railing, knocking her silly into a heap on the ground.

"Better move fast. Someone might have heard it," Ashley insisted. They stuffed Megan into the closet, letting Kimmy squeeze her little frame in with her to quickly tie her hands with her own top and gag her with an old cleaning rag.

While Kimmy was busy with that, Ashley had kept track of Bunny's steps. She started to come up the stairs to their level when Ashley rushed to intercept her. She kicked Bunny in the head with one of her booted legs. She didn't fall all the way down the steps, but her gun flew from her hands and down to the floor below. Bunny caught an arm on the railing, throwing a quick punch across Ashley's jaw. Her head bucked a bit, but didn't really budge her footing.

"Not a working girl, are you?" Ashley taunted before grabbing and pulling the spy's shirt over her head. She thrashed and flailed as her bra was exposed, trying to squirm out of her own top to see straight while Ashley drove a few knees into her stomach. She finally broke free, just for one more punch from Ashley to send her head snapping back and her body tumbling down the stairs into a heap.

Kimmy came back out of the broom closet, exchanging some thumbs up with Ashley.

"Hold it right there!" Ashley looked back to see herself quickly becoming surrounded. Ali was jogging down the lower level of the catwalk while Meredith was rushing along the one at the top of her stairs.

"Kimmy! You go low!" Ashley called, turning and rushing up towards Kimmy's current location.

The shorter worker nodded and ran for the guard rail, sliding her petite frame through the bars and violating a few safety codes. Especially when she landed right on top of Ali.

"Oww! Get off me, you little idiot!"

"Oh, sorry!" Kimmy actually did hop off of her and dust her pants off. "I sorta meant to jump down in front of you. Would have looked cooler that way. Maybe you shouldn't move so quick."

"Oh, I am going to especially enjoy destroying you," Ali growled, remembering the girl who had beat her up last time.

Ashley ran towards Meredith to intercept her. "No running on the platforms!" Ashley called mockingly to her. If the interrogation was right, she should be the last guard (assuming that Kimmy took out hers), so subtlety wasn't as important anymore. Meredith threw a wild punch at her head, but Ashley ducked under it and caught her with a quick uppercut. Meredith's teeth clacked together, rubbing her jaw as she threw another punch. Ashley blocked this one and kicked her in the belly this time, doubling Meredith over. They had gone through some basic combat training, but espionage and performing had been their group's focus so they wouldn't have to rely on actual fights.

Meredith wasn't entirely out of it, though, so she tackled Ashley around the waist. The thin blonde hit her back on the rails, but she jerked aside suddenly and slipped out of her grip. With no body in her way, Meredith found herself pushing her way over the edge of the catwalk. It was just a couple yards down to the next row, but she panicked and grabbed onto the railing. Her stomach leaned on the middle bar, leaving her in the perfect position for Ashley to sit on her back and smack her ass like a disobedient child. Meredith shrieked and kicked her feet helplessly until Ashley sat back up, giving one more smack to her butt to make her fall the rest of the way down, landing groaning and unconscious behind Ali.

Ali put up her fists and scowled at the shorter girl. "I know your tricks this time. I'm not losing to you twice."

"I could beat you up three times, if that would make you feel better," Kimmy offered with a smile.

Ali growled and charged for Kimmy, grabbing at each other's hair and shoulders. Ali shoved Kimmy's back against the railing, threatening to topple her over when Kimmy kicked her in the knee. The spy shouted in surprise and pain, letting Kimmy slide out of her grip and headbutt her in the chest. Ali staggered back clutching her breast. It left Kimmy enough room to grab the railing and balance enough to whip a roundhouse kick and nail Ali in the jaw. The spy/singer went spinning all the way around before she collapsed onto the catwalk.

"Woo! Power of reading!" Kimmy cheered to herself just before Meredith fell down next to Ali.

Samantha hurled Gabriella away from the wall and letting her crash into one of the low tables in the room. She crashed right through the flimsy thing, groaning and trying to push herself back up from her stomach. Samantha grabbed her by the legs, Gabby squirming as if fearing some kind of submission hold. All her crawling and wiggling made it easier for Sam to yank the stylish star's pants clean off.

"At least you krauts packed enough extra underwear for your trip to the US of A," Samantha taunted, smacking a hand on Gabby's pantied ass. Samantha angrily grabbed a coffee mug, blushing hard as she chucked it as Sam. She backed up but still took a light bruise to her arm as it flew off course. Gabby charged at her while she was distracted, but Samantha caught her arms again and twisted her around to face away from her. She yanked on Gabby's arms to bend them back, thrusting her breasts out and bashing her knee into the songstress' ass. She yelped as it hit her tailbone, bouncing her ass and chest as Samantha repeated the move several times over.

"Yaaah! You stupid American! My girls will come find me and shoot you so full of holes..." Gabby was about to continue her threat when a bell rang overhead and several sprinklers came on from the ceiling. "What... what's that for?"

Samantha smirked up at the shower of water that rained down on them. "It's the signal. It means the others took out your girls. So it's just you and me now." Samantha pulled up on Gabriella's underwear, wedgying it into the spy's impressive ass. She shrieked and flailed as Samantha even lifted her off her feet by it.

"Let me go! Let me goooo! Owww, my ass!" the saboteur whined pathetically.

"You asked for it!" Samantha lifted the wedgie up a bit higher, grabbed Gabby by her ass and shoved her back into the ground, letting her face and breasts bounce off the hard floor. Gabby was left laying there in the puddle, the water making her clothes stick to her skin. Especially the panties around her weakly wiggling ass.

The alarm attracted the police, and Brad was quick to arrive soon after. The heroic trio had their wet and stripped-down intruders (Kimmy was busy explaining to the officers that it was just to make sure they were unarmed).

"Way to go there, Samantha. You girls really did all this yourself?" Brad praised, getting a slight blush out of Sam.

"Yea, well they were nazi spies... just not GOOD spies," Samantha joked. The police were slapping the cuffs onto the girls, but when they undid Gabriella's ropes she made a run for it.

"Oh no you don't!" Sam barked and took off after her quicker than the police could react. She tackled the lead spy around the waist, dropping them both into the dirt beside the road. Gabriella tried to squirm free, shoving at Samantha's face. The bigger working girl just slugged her in the face, knocking her silly for a moment as she slumped into the grass. She moaned and rubbed her cheek but tried to bolt again. Samantha caught her by the hair, sitting on her back and smacking her ass. "You never learn, do you!?" she barked at her, letting her wet ass wobble for the amused and relieved group of Americans. She started to slap Gabby around the head and face, rattling her brains around enough for her to hang limply in her grip on her hair. Sam let go to let her face splat down into the mud.

It wasn't too long before local news heard about Samantha and the girls saving the factory. It went around as a patriotism piece farther and farther, until the girls ended up posing for a photo of them rolling up their sleeves in their work clothes for a "We can do it!" campaign poster.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles