News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blonde fight

• 9 Replies

Offline Blondie34

Blonde fight
« on: May 25, 2017, 09:56:25 AM »
Who wins?! And how?!
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters

Offline Blondie34

Re: Blonde fight
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 09:57:37 AM »
Second pic!
I'm a laid back person. I'm a mom and my girl will always come first in my life!!I love to compete!! Anything from sexual to NHB to tests of strength!! Really into titfights and all erotic encounters

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 02:33:28 AM »
One more pic!!

Offline Party Aminal

• Not just a prick, a prick with money to spend!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 03:09:38 AM »
Nobody we know.  Who cares? 
I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive...

Party.Aminal on Trillian.

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 07:51:27 PM »
That's my ex's new gf

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 08:13:08 PM »
 So you've got revenge on your mind.

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 09:51:51 PM »
Oh yes!! She didn't steal my ex at all!! It was awhile but I wanna prove I'm better than her

Offline Blondie34

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 10:09:20 PM »
I have to admit she's a hottie and I'm pretty sure our tits are the same size lol

Offline edfun

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 01:20:26 AM »
Tough match for both blondes, but ex new gf seems thicker and more dominant.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 08:05:53 AM »
you will win rather easily. I was wondering if you've done tests of strength with other girls either in front of your bf or a guy you want to have as a bf to show the guy youre the better woman or intimidate them to not challenge further? I think its very hot for two girls that are of similar size to compete this way. Reason being no one gets hurt bad and the winner still beats the other in a body to body contest. Especially if the winning girl is talking trash and telling the bf how weak her rival is as she proceeds to win the contest. I definitely vote for you in all categories. Would love to read an account of the contest or another real competition. Thanks