News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Demise of Wonder Woman the Catfighter

• 10 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Demise of Wonder Woman the Catfighter
« on: May 26, 2017, 02:30:02 AM »
    I am so disappointed in the direction Wonder Woman has taken since the 1970s. Growing up, I was a huge Wonder Woman fan, but I could care less about seeing this new movie. She has become this invincible, indestructible force, almost like Superman, and just like Superman, she has become boring.
    The original Wonder Woman was designed to be the ultimate catfighter. Her creator, William Moulton Marston, wanted her to be a superhero that men would find sexy and women could look to as a role model. Wonder Woman was incredibly powerful, but still vulnerable and was often defeated, though almost exclusively by other women. The golden age Wonder Woman, also, featured lots of bondage and catfight scenes.
{alt}

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Re: The Demise of Wonder Woman the Catfighter
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 02:31:49 AM »
    The 70s TV shows were, somewhat, in line with the golden age Wonder Woman, especially the beginning of the first season. The first few episodes featured several catfights. Many of you will remember the pilot, that featured an infamous catfight between Wonder Woman and a German spy. The spy roughed up Wonder Woman pretty good, before getting caught by a roundhouse right. {alt}

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 02:34:49 AM »
    In the first episode (not the pilot), Wonder Woman faced off against Baroness von Gunther. Wonder Woman ended up in chains, after being ambushed by the crafty Baroness. Then, after getting beat in a catfight, Wonder Woman had to rely on her lasso to stop the Baroness.
    In the second episode, Wonder Woman faced off against Fausta Grables, the so called Nazi Wonder Woman. Fausta was able to outwit and capture Wonder Woman, taking her to Germany. If Wonder Woman had been left to Fausta, the Amazon probably would have been tortured and molested until she had given up all her secrets. Fortunately for Wonder Woman and the United States, one of Fausta’s male superiors took over the interrogation and Wonder Woman was able to escape. There was a catfight between Wonder Woman and Fausta, but it was disappointing and brief, as Fausta was quickly defeated. {alt}
    For some reason, there weren’t many catfights after the first few episodes. Diana Prince had a few, but she seemed to fair better in them than Wonder Woman did. In Wonder Woman’s only fight against a costumed super villain, she faced off against the villainess named Formicida. Formicida had her way with Wonder Woman, leaving her buried under a pile of mattresses.
{alt}

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 02:41:04 AM »
I think the lack of catfights was due to the exorbitant risk of Lynda Carter getting hurt in a stunt.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 02:59:02 AM »
That's true. Lynda's stunt double was kept busy, even in very mild action scenes. I wonder if it was her preference to shy away from action scenes or her bosses.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 03:19:27 AM »
You guys should check out Eric Stanton's Blunderbroad. All the kink you're looking for!

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 04:50:09 AM »
I can't wait to see it.  ;D

I have a friend who is really into comics (DC and Marvel) and he claims that this movie adaptation is a lot closer to the comic books than the previous TV shows.  In the comics, she can supposedly give Superman a run for his money.  I don't follow comics, but there are plenty of examples of this that are easy to find on the net.

{alt}

It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 05:25:38 AM »
You guys should check out Eric Stanton's Blunderbroad. All the kink you're looking for!
Thanks for the tip. I've found some samples online. Any idea where you can find whole issues? I'm guessing my local comic shop won't carry any copies.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 06:57:27 AM »
I always wanted to see Lynda Carters Wonder Woman challenged by a Woman who could physically match her...

Most stories involve Diana being de powered... But I wanted to see a super powered take on the Amazon.

So I made my own story!
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=63008.0

Offline Steph_RP

• Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • My Tumblr Page
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 07:30:24 AM »
{alt}
{alt}
http://imageshack.com/a/img921/4683/Zme2z4.gif
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Wonder Woman's powers challenged always makes a good fight.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 04:33:33 AM »
Here's a link to a Stanton site:
http://www.ericstantonarchive.com/