News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 83 Bailey versus Drury

• 2 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 83 Bailey versus Drury
« on: May 26, 2017, 06:52:30 AM »
This fight is the eighty-third match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This fight is being held in Philadelphia.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Bailey (5'5 118 pounds 19 y/o) lives in the Boston area.  She is currently a student at a major university in the area.  She plays on the lacrosse team and is majoring in exercise science.  Bailey loves the outdoors and in her free time volunteers at a local children's hospital.  She is in great shape and works out daily to stay in shape for the team.  Bailey's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I don't know.  I guess we will find out what makes me good when I get into the arena with someone.  I play a pretty tough game and I don't back down to anyone." So far Bailey has beaten Hannah, Tisha, and Karin in fairly one-sided battles and lost a tough battle with Jenny.  In her most recent match, Bailey dominated Belinda in the East versus West series.

Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) lives near Boston although she is originally from Virginia.  She works as a receptionist in a small medical office and as a waitress in a local bar.   She likes to party and hit the local nightclub scene whenever she has a bit of free time.  Drury went to college in Florida before dropping out and moving to Boston.  During her college time she mud and oil wrestled other girls at a frat parties and views herself as a real “ass kicker” that loves a good scrap.  Drury's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm tough as hell.  I don't take any shit and I back up whatever I say.  Nothing beats getting to kick some girls ass and getting paid for it."  Drury has defeated Lisa and Melinda in competitive fights; dominated Glenna and Sukara, and won a hard fought battle with Peyat.

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Bailey arrives dressed in sweat pants and a light jacket.  She is all smiles and mingles with the small crowd that is already at the fight location.  After taking a few minutes to take some pictures with the fans, she heads off to her changing room to get ready for the fight.  Bailey is fully aware of the importance of the fight and has been preparing as much as possible for tonight’s match with Drury.  She changes into her pink and lace trimmed bikini top and bottoms and admires the bikini on her toned body.  She does some stretching and warm-up exercises which highlight her athleticism and her hard body.  "I think a lot of AWC girls are rooting for me tonight.  I won’t let them down.  Drury hasn’t lost yet and she is a serious bitch.  That first loss is going to be devastating for her.  I won’t even need to do anything special.  I’ll make her cry like a baby tonight.  She likes beating up weaker fighters and karma is going to hit her hard tonight. 

Drury arrives and goes directly to her changing room without mingling with the fans.  She is focused and angry looking as she stalks through the hallways to her room.  She remains undefeated and after her last win over Peyat there is has been a lot of talk about her being a possible favorite to win the tourney.  Drury is smart enough to know she has to focus on Bailey tonight or that will all end quickly.  Drury wears a black bikini bottom with a black and red strappy bikini top.  Drury stretches and bounces around in place as she plays her music loudly in her head sets.  The pre-fight stretch session also serving to get her pumped up and ready to go.  Drury looks to be in great shape and ready to fight.  "This bitch is some sort of fan favorite among the girls I have humiliated.  She’s nothing special.  All she is . . .  is next to get her ass handed to her.  Like I said before – This is serious business and I don’t play around.  Like I posted before tonight is going to be an ass whipping for this bitch."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Bailey and Drury.  “I love this fight.  It’s a win – win for me.  Two hot blondes going to war to figure out which one is the alpha cat.  Bailey is a bad ass and is in great shape.  Drury is a monster fighter that just kicks ass.  I’m taking Drury.  She is a beast.” The second commentator begins “Couldn’t agree more on this match.  Hot.  Just plain hot.  Did I say HOT!!!  Bailey has won some tough matches, but so has Drury.  I think you might be right about the outcome tonight.  Drury is just too tough for Bailey.  Bailey struggled against Jenny for the same reason.  She just doesn’t seem to do as well when her opponent roughs her up.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held. The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding the large gathering of spectators.
Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides an open space for the fighters with seating along the outer edges of the room.  The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you loses two falls or says you are done or ends up rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you.  Again, this is a best out of three falls match." 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 83 Bailey versus Drury
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 06:44:15 AM »
The pre-fight interview is posted here.  The first fall of the match is coming soon. 

http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/awc-times-tourney-interviews-bailey-and-drury/

Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 83 Bailey versus Drury
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 07:09:51 AM »
The first fall of the match is now up and can be found on the Apartment Wrestling Club website with images at http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-83-bailey-versus-drury-tourney-fight/.  The story is also posted in the stories thread on the FCF forum.  Hope you enjoy it.